Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SayadYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year male and I am continuously facing stomach problem. I got the same twice or thrice in a month. So kindly suggest what to do?
I am a diabetic and have been taking onglyza 5 mg for 3 years and cetafine 1000 mg twice after break fast and dinner Now my doctor says to stop onglyza and take only cetafine for 3 months. Will it cause any problem.
I am 23 years old I have pcos and hormonal problem please suggest healthy diet and weight lose tips.
Hi, I am male 22 years old, I am suffering from anal fissure since a month, I have used b complex and oflaxine tablets but it was not cured completely, from last 3 days bleeding is more, and pain after bowel movement was staying till afternoon, please suggest a good medicine. Response will be appreciated.
Sir/madam, I have fluids in my chest, after examination doctor confirmed that it's TB. He prescribed" Akurit 4" daily 3 tablets in the morning after break fast for initial 2 months. Now, I want to know is it a correct treatment for TB. Please help me.
I'm 44yrs male. For last few years suffering from frequent urination and urine stream is not much. Also some shrinkage in private parts. Used chandra prabha vati and gokshuradi guggal but no relief.
Not able to get sleep during nights, I mean while sleeping I am awaking and not able to stop smoking. Could you give me any suggest.
My 2nd echo says that cardiomyopaty. Where as my tmt is negative. Should I go for any further exams. What care I should take. My bp is normal. On telmisartin 80 mg.
What's the balanced diet that a man should take which will help in production healthy sperm court if he suffered with low sperm court?
Hi im 45 years old and I feel weaken and pain in body a cold and fever and rashes in mouth cough and I get a calpol in night so suggest a medicine.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.