Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savithri S Sowmya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savithri S SowmyaYour feedback matters!
I'm truly satisfied with the doctor..she understanding my problems and i feel so safe with her hand..highly recommend it.
My boobs are not same. One side is big and another is small. I want to small the big side. Nd same two side. Plzzz tell me what should i do ?
I'm 29/years old. My last period was on March 30 th and till date I on may 9th I haven't received my periods. I have made pregnant test after 4 days of missed period it was negative. When can I take the test again.
I got married in 2008 having pcos problem from 2009 till now taking metformin 850 sr twice daily in 2012 conceived naturally with help of medicine only but unfortunately had miscarriage in third month pregnancy after that unable to conceive .we tried iui procedure 3 times but failed. My spouse reports are ok. I know I am overweight but despite best efforts unable to loose weight if I do it will bounce back. Is pcos is the only cause of infertility? Now I am worried what to do shd I consider ivf treatment ?which I am not ready for it. Pls advice.
I am 28 years old female. I gave birth my daughter on 4 oct 2016 by section. Now my daughter is of 7 month. I got pregnant again. My last period date is 18 of April. Now I am very confused that I should carry baby or getting abortion. If I carry my baby. Is it safe or not. And if it is not safe then what is the procedure of abortion. Please help me.
I'm 17 years old girl and I'm indian. I lost my virginity. At 26th october I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend nest day at morning I found some blood spots from my vagina. After 24 hours of having sexual intercourse I took unwanted 72 pill. I'm not getting my periods what should I do? Please reply!
Yesterday onwards! I am feeling a pain in my right breast. Yesterday I have been tailoring for a few hours! Is that might be the problem?
A little exercise on top of your healthy diet is the key to gut-busting success. But it's not enough to merely amble around the block; the real key to burning belly fat is to pick up your pace. University of Virginia researchers found that women who did three 30-minute high-intensity walks plus two moderate recovery walks per week burned up to six times more abdominal fat than those who simply strolled five days a week.
Took novelon for 21 days didn't got period after stopping t. Ts been five days over. When I will get period.
Cramps in lower legs and calf muscles are common in the sixth month of your pregnancy. It might occur due to low levels of calcium and magnesium in your diet or very low salt levels. Consume adequate amount of water and try doing stretching exercises before going to sleep at night and you can notice a drastic change.
Vaginitis also known as vaginal infection or vulvovaginitis, it is a situation in which the vagina gets sore and irritated. It is a common occurrence in females. Though it is not a very serious disorder yet it can be a cause of severe discomfort and irritation. Common side effects that are prevalent in the case of vaginitis include either abnormal discharge or vulvovaginal irritation or both. The discharge may also tend to have an unpleasant odor. In ayurveda, vaginitis is often seen as an amalgamation of yoni dahan and yoni kandu, the two different disorders that affects vagina.
The most common causes of vaginitis include:
- Deficiency of estrogen
- Skin irritants like perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays
- Sexual activity, etc.
Diabetes, usage of steroids or tight clothing is also among some of the causes of vaginitis. Ayurveda aims to treat vaginitis naturally, by using precise combinations of certain herbs in addition to a paste for local application.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be used to treat vaginitis:
- To relieve the burning sensation: Add water to triphala herb powder; mix the ingredients. Wash your vagina with this solution to lessen the burning sensation.
- To eliminate toxins from the body: Make a beverage of dried cartilaginous tube herb in boiling water and consume it. The herb is known to aid the body in eliminating harmful toxins.
- To cure inflammation: Garlic and turmeric are known to cure inflammation. You can use this treatment to cure infection. Turmeric can also be consumed to fight away internal infections.
- To cure infection: Margosa also known as neem is an effective natural remedy for curing inflammation. It destroys microorganisms effectively. You can use neem powder to cure the infected area.
- To combat the growth of harmful bacterium: Citrus juices are known to aid the canal to regain its acidity and prevent the multiplication of unhealthy bacteria
- To avoid infection: Yogurt is one amongst the foremost common home remedies for duct infection. If you apply yogurt on the inflamed areas and additionally eat a bowl of yoghurt on a regular basis your infections will disappear.
- To reduce swelling and redness: Soak a clean cloth in cool water and place it on the inflamed space. The cool sensation will compress the blood vessels and reduce the burning sensation, redness, swelling and irritation.