Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
I am 39 years old and having ache in my neck and shoulder back from last 25 days. I took muscare p but didn't get complete relief.
I have some small small kind of acne in hands, shoulder nd in my thighs .And I feel itchy all over my body.
I have back pain from past 2 weeks. I had a pain killers but no use. Kindly suggest me some good tips.
I am 20 years old. L have a pain on my right foot since 7 days. I think it would be serious. Pls consult as soon as possible.
I am a 21 weeks pregnant women. Now am suffered joints pain near pelvic and leg. Past few days I suffered lot. While standing and sitting doesn't pain created but in sleeping position I can't turn from left side to right side it creates more pain. Also while wakeup from bed its create more pain. Please give me some suggestions.
He is suffering from back pain? He is having so many tests but no issue in reports? But he is a lot off pain in his back? Why? What happen?
I am 28 year old woman. I have back pain and doctor suggested for MRI. Here is the result of MRI At l5-s1 posterior disc buldge with central disc protrusion indenting on anterior thecal sac and causing bilateral moderate to severe neural foramina stenosis What does it mean? Is it any serious issues? Thanks.
I am 42 years. Old. I have backache (from neck to back) since from 1 years. I have taken medicine. Bt it is not working. Please advice. It is giving me very much pain.
I am 16 years old but I have a back ache from 2 years if I do more work it starts paining in the back region so what shall I do now to reduce three problem please reply soon.
I am 24 year old male. I am having back pain while doing exercises. Especially while doing crunches and table push ups. I have these in order to reduce belly fat. What should I do?
Hello Doctor, Myself Pankaj 28 Years Old. I Have got injury in my solder while playing. I have got the x rays done but there is no fracture in my solder joint. Since then I feel pain in my solder when I move it. I am applying an ointment over it but no improvement I feel kindly give your suggestions Thanks Pankaj.
1. Don't lift objects away from your body with your arms outstretched.
2. Don't lift heavy weight.
3. Don't slouch in your chair
4. Don't stand a long period of time.
5. Avoid prone lying.
6. Change position in every 20min.
7. Use hard bed.
8. Use thin pillow.
9. Avoid forward bending.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.