Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savita MukhiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, Me and my wife have you protected sex last week but I'm not leave my sperm into her vagina, I pull out. But we aware about the pregnancy because we won't want the baby now. I s the any chance of getting pregnant of my wife. Please reply me doc.
Hlo Dr. Is that fingering in vagina of virgin girl has any side effects or it is a normal thing if it's normal than how many times in month it is okay.
Is there any oral juice or medicine or any fruit or vegetable to Unblock blocked arteries in ayurveda.
My wife is 2 months pregnant now every day in the evening and I'm the night she gets dizziness and tired his this common please let us know the precautions to be taken.
In today’s modern, fast paced society, it is easy for people to become stressed. In fact, one would almost think that being stressed is the “in” thing, and if you aren’t stressed it must mean there is something wrong with you! Realistically however, stress is not a good thing for our bodies in general, and has a very real impact on your fertility.
Can Stress Have an Effect on Your Fertility?
If your mind and body is under stress your body is signaled to release a hormone - Adrenalin. This is a stress relieving hormone and gives your body the rush to face the stress. This hormone inhibits the utilization of the hormone Progesterone, which is essential for fertility. Also during stress Prolactin, another hormone, is relapsed which also interferes with infertility. Hence to conceive its essential that your anxiety levels are under control.
How Stress Impacts Fertility?
Recent research tells us that stress boosts levels of stress hormones, such as adrenaline, catecholamines and cortisol, which can inhibit the release of the body’s main hormone, GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone), which is responsible for the release of sex hormones. Subsequently this may suppress ovulation in women, reduce sperm count in men and lower libido in both women and men.
Chronic Stress also decreases libido:
Chronic stress may cause lack of libido as well as a decrease in general fertility. This has become such a common issue that they have created a name for it Stress Induced Reproductive Dysfunction. These facts are very important to consider if you have been trying to conceive with no results. It also shows that stress relief should be a part of every couple's conception plan even if they are going through In-vitro fertilization (IVF).
Ways to reduce stress & improve fertility:
If you are having difficulty to conceive, it's imperative that you get fertility tests done and also evaluate your life. Look out for the stress points that may be hindering a relationship. Remember defeating the stress may be the solution to your worries.
- Reduce stress in your life: The issues in your life may be work or result related. You need to learn to balance your personal and professional life. The sooner you do it the better; after all you are preparing yourself to welcome a new born in your life.
- Change your reactions: Get a hang of the situation and react accordingly. Over reaction to a situation can harm your body and mind. Stop bothering so much about the future.
- Let few things be the way they are: Stop getting bothered about people. Remember by nature everything will fall in place. Let few things be the way they are.
- Make it your habit to reduce stress: Call it an obsession or a practice, train your mind to choose options where there is less stress.
- Sleep well: A good rest is essential for a healthy mind and body. Meditate, do yoga or seek counseling. Go for facials if it sooths you.
Please note that if your fertility reports are normal, then it's just a matter of time. Give you, your partner and your body time. There are certain medical complications or disorders that can also be responsible for infertility. Be calm and composed so that you are able to face the rough waters clearly with your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Aging is a natural process determined by genetic and environmental factors, such as the effect of UV radiation, smoking, unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, etc. It represents a set of physical, psychological and social changes that occur in the human body over time.
People have intervened in the process, trying to look as young as possible. This need has created a special branch of medicine, called cosmetic dermatology, which involves the application of therapies to enhance a person’s image by offering them a younger look. Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure, has never been quicker or easier.
Injectable anti ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any need for surgery. So, here we have come up with a list of 5 super-effective anti-aging treatments:
- Botox Injections- A highly purified protein when injected into a specific area of skin by skin specialist, it makes the muscles relax so not to be able to create muscular movement and wrinkles. The effect may take up to 3-5 days for the maximum effect to be apparent where the area becomes smooth and relaxed and wrinkle free. Botox removes and smooths out areas where you have wrinkles to create a fresh and youthful look. The effects of smoothing the muscle do not allow the wrinkle to form as deeply as it would with constant muscle movement so more people are having it to reduce wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out existing ones.
- Fillers- Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Thread lift- The purpose of PDO threads is to lift the skin. They are ideal for treating sagging skin on neck, face contour, and cheeks. They may also be used on the body for thigh lifting and buttocks lifting and to tighten the skin on the abdomen and arms. Without a doubt, PDO threads are one of the top anti-aging treatments.
- RF Skin Tightening- This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Radio frequency skin tightening is performed by dermatologists and skin care clinics, and uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radio frequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
- HIFU Face and Neck Lift- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘3D SkinMed’, ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought after lifting treatments for face and neck. 3D SkinMed is a one-off treatment which will help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin! The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
Apart from good diet and exercise, cosmetic treatments can do wonders.
What are the chances of second time in two years to get shingles (Herpes zoster? I had shingles in 2014, May and treated with Acyclovir, now I am feeling pain right thigh exactly same grade of pain.
Hi. My periods get delayed by 12 days last time and this time it has to com on 12 th this month but not getting yet. My periods are regular before marriage. What is the reason ? Thankyou.
I couldnt take contraceptive within 72 hrs and its 5th day now. Is there any other way to not get pregnancy? I am taking ashokarishta by now. Is there any other fruit or natural food to not get pregnant.
Hii. I always suffer from pain during sex. Me and my boyfriend do try different positions to overcome this pain however I always feel the pain in every position and due to which I am not able to reach to orgasm which is frustrating and this is affecting my life. I behave very rudely and arrogantly with everyone. What should I do? Please help.
What should be diet for pcos and I forgot new names very early give some tricks to learn easy and fast.
Traditionally, winter is a time for running around throwing snowballs, trying (and failing) to hit the high notes in" all I want for christmas is you. And then creeping inside to deal with our dripping noses and dry throats. For many of us, winter health problems are as much a part of the season as holiday cookies or goofy knit caps. However, while you may be resigned to feeling less than great for the next few months, there are some winter health symptoms that you shouldn't blow off as" just what happens when it gets this cold" — because they could be a sign of a serious problem.
Many of these symptoms might be familiar; perhaps you've experienced them for years, every time the temperature drops. But that doesn't mean they're normal or unavoidable — yes, virginia, it is unusual to have colds on and off from autumn to spring, to have a cough that lasts three months, or to have your fingers go white every time you spend some time in the freezing outdoors. Just because it's normal for you, doesn't mean it's not actually a health concern.
So if any of the six symptoms below strike a chord, get yourself checked out by a doctor — yes, even if you're sure it's not a big deal/ you hate causing a fuss/don't want to bother the doctor/whatever other excuse you've been using to get out of a gp visit. Just go. Your lungs, circulation, immune system or whatever else will thank you.
1. White fingers
If you live in a spectacularly cold area, you're doubtless familiar with the one serious problem that whitened fingertips after exposure to freezing weather can signal: frostbite. But if you habitually suffer from fingers whiter than santa's beard every time you spend some time outdoors, you may have a different problem — a condition called raynaud's syndrome.
Raynaud's syndrome is essentially a malfunctioning of the blood vessels in your extremities. If they're exposed to cold or stress, they'll contract temporarily, restricting the blood flow massively and leading to the syndrome's trademark creepy whiteness. As the blood vessels relax and the blood returns, your fingers will flush and hurt. Raynaud's is pretty common (up to 20 percent of adults worldwide have it), but it's also got some serious possible side effects, including ulcers — so if you're nodding your head in recognition here, hop it to your gp.
2. Flushed cheeks
The winter season is all about pink cheeks, right? what would the season be without flushed-cheek children frolicking and taking sleigh rides? yep, but if you're getting a bit too flushed, you could actually be afflicted with something more serious than festive cheer.
If you've noticed that your flushed cheeks last for a long time or seem to be lingering and sticking around like a sunburn, you may have the beginnings of rosacea, a dermal disease related to the blood vessels in your face. As the name indicates, it shows up as a painful rosiness and redness of the skin, as well as occasional pimples. But if you identify with all these symptoms, don't worry — you're not alone. Up to 10 percent of people in cold countries suffer from rosacea, and there are a host of treatments available, from facial gels to avoiding triggers (coffee is, alas, partially responsible). So even if you feel like it's not making a major dent in your life, you still might want to get your potential rosacea checked out.
When you come in out of the cold weather, do your lungs usually sound like a bellows? wheezing — which typically involves a whistling noise and feeling of restriction when you breathe — isn't actually a normal respiratory reaction to the cold, so if you've started to give a decent impression of a deflating balloon every time you head indoors, you need to see a doctor.
Wheezing can be a sign of many health issues, including bronchial infections, asthma and even allergies. If you're wheezing and you know you won't be able to see a doctor for a while, make sure to at least wrap yourself up very well every time you go outside (particularly around the neck and face), and try not to do exercise in cold air (which, if you have asthma will, can leave you with a wheeze so intense, it may sound like a seal bark).
4. A cough that won't go away
The concept of a" persistent cough" doesn't really hit home until you've actually spent weeks or months with the thing hanging around, interrupting your sleep and making you the most hated person in any movie theater you enter. Coughs are often benign, but it is important to watch how long they last. If they don't clear up in less than two weeks, you may just have lasting irritation in your airways after a cold or could be suffering from an allergy — but your cough might also be pointing to other health conditions.
A prolonged cough may mean that you have developed a bacterial infection in your airways, particularly if you notice that the cough's accompanied by a bit of pain. The four other common causes of prolonged cough, according to harvard research, are a postnasal drip, asthma, acid reflux, or certain blood pressure medications which induce cough — and all of these situations deserve medical attention. And in extremely rare circumstances, a cough that won't go away can also be a sign of lung cancer. So don't feel like you should just wait for it to go away on its own.
5. Extremely dry lips
Dry lips are a constant struggle for most of us in cold weather, but if the problem persists even when you've smothered them in every chapped lip solution known to man, you may actually deal dealing with a more unusual problem: a vitamin a overdose. Women are only supposed to have 700mg of vitamin a per day, and if you're exceeding that, your body may be reacting in some unusual ways.
A vitamin a overdose is known as hypervitaminosis a, and it's not fun: along with dry, cracked lips, your skin and mucus membranes go dry and you may suffer from hair loss. It's most often caused by people taking too many vitamin a supplements (like cod liver oil) and also occurs as a side effect of some heavy-duty acne meds. So if you're concerned, be very sensible when it comes to supplement use and the balance of vitamin a-heavy foods like sweet potato and tuna in your diet.
6. Persistent colds
Long-term vegetarians and vegans will probably be familiar with this one: if your body seems to be completely incapable of recovering from colds, or only lets you feel healthy for a few days before you catch the next one, you might actually have an iron deficiency affecting your immune system. The medical term is iron deficiency anemia, and it leaves your body vulnerable to infections and viral illnesses.
Iron plays a big role in the immune system; it is a necessity for red blood cells, which carry oxygen around the body. If those red blood cells are not working properly, your system gets fatigued and oxygen-starved and can't fight off illness. You can fight this deficiency through upping your consumption of vegetarian-friendly iron-rich foods, like dark leafy green veggies, legumes, and whole grains. And if you aren't a vegetarian, one of the most highly recommended ways to combat iron deficiency anemia is seriously seasonally appropriate: eat dark turkey meat, which has tons of iron. So bring on that christmas lunch early! you just have to have the turkey leg, for medical reasons.