Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savita Masih
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savita MasihYour feedback matters!
I had aborted on 27 May 16 but till date mensuration period has not come. What will be reason and please suggest me what to do. Also there is white discharge from vagina . What may be the reason.
I'm 6 weeks pregnant ,from 2 days I'm having pain in upper belly button and lower tummy hurts when touches, the pain is so much, im taking pan 40 tab and gaviscon even also pain not gone.
We are trying for a second baby. My Wife LMP: 10/07/2017. Ovulation period Completed on 07/21/2017 to 07/26/2017. We are Still having sex with my partner. In this moments any causes pregnancy problems? Can you help me out.
Hi I am 25 yrs old female. I am planning to reduce my weight because I gained a lot of weight after my delivery. I am a breastfeeding mom. I came to know that there are some medicines in homeopathy for weight reduction. So please suggest me the type of medicine and whether it is suitable for a breastfeeding mom.
We had sex on 27th night without any protection. What home remedies should we take to avoid pregnancy. Pill has been taken on 30th night on 10: 15pm.
I took mifsprine tablet on 17/01/2014 to terminate the pregnancy after dat der were some fluctuation in my periods but they came regularly after that in may my period got weird dey were 7 days delay nd when my periods started there was very less bleeding and very less pain no cramping as such but there were clots I drink haldi milk raw papaya alot during that period but after dat my started coming regular I am having sex on regular basis medication m having right now is cal mag d nd daily (away) will mifsprine dat I took last year would have affects to future pregnancy m trying to have good dite fruits exercises everything. And what sort of birth control I should use we don't have sex without condom though but it is still 3% insecure help me.
I am having PCOD problem from last 1-2 years and due to this I am also having thyroid. My periods r very irregular and did not happen from last 3-4 months. Please advice what I should do to overcome with this problem.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.