Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savita JhaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors I'm 34 weeks pregnant I got cervix stitch in 21 weeks for cervix opening 2.5 cms and funneling now I'm 2.3 cms with no funneling I was taking progesterone injection weekly now at 32 week doctor gave me steroids injection baby is now head down position no dilation. I'm still worried it may be preterm or what that too im on bed rest bcoz of that severe body pain sometimes tightening of upper stomach will occur no pain in abdomen but pain in inner thighs please help me out.
I thought that it the 14th day from first day start period o started on 12th counted 14 days that 25th so why do daily sexual activity from 22ND to 2ND December to get pregnant as me my boyfriend don't do daily we do every other day.
I missed my periods and I have doubt that I am pregnant. Because I am feeling heaviness on my breast and my last period date is 22 december 2015 and today is 30 jan. 2016. I had sex on 6 jan and 20 jan but I am sure that no sperm going inside of my vagina so it is possible that I am pregnant? And if I am pregnant then how can I terminate this pregnancy?
Is there any bleeding (period) after total abdominal hysterectomy @ age 30. And also want to know how to cure ovarian cyst. Without operate.
I am 3 month pregnant so can I travel from Aurangabad to udgir by sleeper travels .is it safe for baby. please answer in detail.
"Don't get wacko stop tobacco"
Say no to tobacco n tobacco products. It is harmful for your oral n general health and may even lead to life threatening cancer.
She missed her period of this month she should get be before 15days and there are bit changes in her health and body as like susan on legs pain in back and stomach irritation pain on legs and joints.
- Keep your activity on an even level. Avoid overexertion and emotional stress. Allow time for yourself to relax. Yoga, meditation or deep breathing can help manage stress and keep you fit.
- Improve sleep habits. Go to bed and get up at the same time every day. Limit daytime resting.
- Avoid taking caffeine and alcohol before bedtime. These may affect sleep.
- Exercise regularly, but not close to the bedtime. Experts suggest not exercising, at least, 3-4hours before bedtime.
- Limit artificial light at night. Use low wattage bulbs, cover windows, turn off the television and avoid using phones and computer screens in the dark.
- Increase exposure to sunlight at the day time. Keep the curtains open in the house.
- Have a healthy and antioxidant-rich diet which are high in fiber such as fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid packaged foods.
You probably think that things can go wrong during a surgery only and not to post surgery. However, you are wrong! The chances of infection after a surgery are very high and it used to be the highest cause of unsuccessful surgeries in the past, before it was known just how deadly an infection could be. A doctor, however, cannot monitor everything afterwards. Therefore, it is crucial you know and take care of yourself after the surgery.
Here are some ways in which you can do so:
- Keep it dry: It is crucial that you keep the incision dry for whatever period of time the doctor tells you as otherwise the chances of infection increase dramatically. Some of the things you should do to keep it dry is to not take a bath, scrub the incisions or put lotions on it. In fact, you should also not expose it to sunlight.
- Keep the incisions: You must trust your doctor as the doctor is trained and usually knows things better than you. Therefore, if the doctor tells you to keep the incisions, then keep them. Do not scrub, rub or put powder on them either.
- Check for signs of infection: This may be the easiest thing to do as there are many symptoms of an infection. These include a change in the color, size, or odor of the incision, fever, redness, hardening or heating of the surrounding area or in extreme cases more bleeding and pain than usual.
- Changing a dressing: This is a major cause of infections among surgery patients and the only way to prevent it is to follow the doctor's instructions. Once again, trust your doctor and remember to wash your hands and put on medical gloves. Do not put alcohol, iodine or hydrogen peroxide either.