Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savana Chongtham
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savana ChongthamYour feedback matters!
I had a sex with condom being used again, now after a week I am having stomach ache, feeling tired/fatigueness and also I am having fever. Is this a symptom of pregnancy? I want to avoid it? Please prescribe something.
Pregnancy brings with it many changes, such as physical and emotional. On one hand, you are changing your appearance completely as a person. On the other, your hormones are playing havoc and you are not sure if you are feeling happy, sad, confused, anger all at the same time or within short timespan. There could also be forgetfulness in some women.
It is not just you, but people around you also who are not sure how to manage this, especially your partner, who needs to be explained why this is happening. If you already have a child, don't be surprised if the first child feels very nervous and anxious about your mood swings.
However, good news is that these mood swings settle down and can be managed with a little bit of conscious effort. It is generally noted that the mood swings are worst in the first trimester and settle down gradually during the second trimester onwards. Women are more in control of their emotions and feelings. Though you may not voice it out, there are many concerns going on in your head with your pregnancy and these definitely make you anxious. As your due date nears, expect a surge in your anxiety/fear levels.
Simple methods to deal with mood swings:
- Talk it out: Whether your concern is, if your baby will be healthy or how will you manage finances, the best option is to discuss with your spouse about the same. You could also find support with close friends and relatives. Look for online support groups or from friends from your doctor's clinic you will find that everybody lends an ear and shoulder to support you.
- Rest: Pregnancy is extremely tiring physically and fatigue adds to your irritability. As it also plays with your regular sleep patterns, try and get as much rest and sleep for shorter durations whenever possible. If you are working, discuss with your boss to be able to take breaks.
- Exercise: Consult with your doctor and make sure you follow an exercise regime tailored for you. This not only reduces fatigue but makes you more active and less irritable.
- Nutrition: While you have your cravings, ensure you eat a healthy balanced diet. This not only contributes to physical well-being but also your emotional health.
- Socialize: Try and make new friends or spend time with old ones. They would be extremely delighted to hear your small talks and in the process, you would feel relaxed and happy too.
- Pamper yourself: While there is no point going shopping or pub hopping, treat yourself to a massage at a nearby spa or spend time reading a book or watching a movie. These can be extremely relaxing and easy to follow.
Needless to say, as much as they may sound unpleasant, the entire experience of these mood swings will leave you a different person.
I had sex with a girl, while the period blood came unfortunately. But I used condoms. It will cause any disease. Please advise.
I gave birth to daughter on 28 Feb 2017. But my breast milk is not enough. After drinking she cries and on pumping I get only 20 ml .how can I increase my milk production.
Hi doctor I missed my period about 2 months. Last period is 24.03.2017. I thought its an irregular period. But now june 9 th I checked with the doctor and I take blood test and my hcg level is 27.75 then doctor ytold me to take another one after two days. Now my hcg level is 141. Is this possible after two months of no periods is possible to get pregnant.
Postmenopausal women taking calcium and vitamin D supplements had improved lipid profiles compared with those taking placebo as per a new study.
In an analysis of data from the Women?s Health Initiative, the level of LDL cholesterol was lower by an average of 4.46 mg/dL in the women on active treatment reported Peter F. Schnatz, DO, of Reading Hospital in Pennsylvania in the journal menopause.
In addition, higher concentrations of 25?hydroxyvitamin D3 (25(OH)D3) were associated with higher levels of HDL cholesterol and lower levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
Please tell me, if a lady doesn't eat iron tablet in pregnancy period so which food consume on behalf sothat her body makeover iron fullfil.
Benefits of gondh:
Like any other natural resource, gondh has number of benefits. Here are some of the health and beauty benefits of gondh katira.
Benefits of gondh katira for treating heat stroke:
Gond katira has amazing cooling properties and thus it is often used to prepare a drink which helps to cool the body in the summer season. It works as a cooling agent and reduces the temperature of the body. This is turn helps in preventing a heat stroke. Gond katira is very useful in controlling nose bleeding that frequently occurs in children in the extreme summer season.
Benefits of gondh katira for treating constipation – gond katira possesses purgative properties and so it is very helpful in treating constipation. It works as a laxative and provides a lot of relief.
Benefits of gondh:
How to use gondh for treating constipation just soak a small piece of gond katira in water for a couple of hours. The gum will swell up and look like crushed ice. Now drink this transparent jelly like substance with lemon juice and cold water. You may also add some sugar to it since gond is tasteless.
Benefits of gondh katira as a remedy for urinary incontinence:
Gond katira is an extremely useful remedy for treating urinary incontinence. It also helps in calming the urinary muscles in case of inflammation of the urinary tract and blockage of urine.
Benefits of gond katira for increasing breast size in women – most women are unsatisfied by the size of their breasts. Gond katira is very useful and effective as a breast enhancer. A daily dosage of gond can help to increase the size of the breasts of women who have small breasts and want to increase their size. It is herbal treatment to enlarge breasts.
Benefits of gondh
How to use gondh for increasing breast size?
Soak a tablespoon of gondh katira in a glass of water overnight. Next morning add the swollen crystals of gond to a glass of milk along with a teaspoon of sugar and some ice. Drink this tonic every day to enlarge your breasts naturally.
Benefits of gondh katira for skin and beauty – gond katira is very beneficial for your skin and enhancing your beauty. Gond katira contains anti aging properties. It helps to delay wrinkles and fine lines.
How to use gondh for a beautiful skin?
You can make an anti aging mask using gond katira. Soak some gond in water overnight and strain it next morning. Now add 2 tablespoons of egg white, 1 tablespoon milk powder, 2 tablespoons almond powder and 1 tablespoon green vegetable powder to this gond katira water. Mix well till you have a smooth paste. Apply this mask on your face, neck and hands. Wash off after 20 minutes.
Benefits of gondh katira for increasing strength in men – gond katira is one of the best remedies to increase libido in men. Gond katira is an effective aphrodisiac and thus it helps to stimulate sexual desire in men. It is an effective natural remedy for treating any type of sexual inadequacy in men. Be it an early discharge, involuntary discharge or night discharge, gond katira helps to treat it all.
How to use gondh for increasing libido in men?
Take 10 gms of gond katira and dissolve it in a cup of water and allow it to stay overnight. Add a tablespoon of crystallised sugar lumps to it in the morning and drink it. Alternatively you can add a teaspoon of sugar to the swollen gond and take it thrice a week with cold water.
Benefits of gondh katira for post pregnancy women – women become really weak after delivery. Gond katira is helpful in gaining the strength of the body and helps the new mother to cope with the challenges of motherhood. It also helps to control heavy blood flow during periods. Gond katira is very helpful during pregnancy. The practice of eating gond katira ladoos is very common in india. They are very beneficial for the mother and her baby.
Apart from the various general health benefits of gondh mentioned above, gondh also has medicinal value in certain ailments. Owing to its cooling properties, gond katira is often used in various traditional medicines. Here are a few benefits of gondh for medicinal purpose.
- Most of all, it is used for dressing burns. A paste is prepared using gond katira which helps to treat burns.
- Gond katira is also helpful in strengthening the immune system.
- It is very commonly used in herbal ayurvedic medicine to treat cough and diarrhoea.
- It also helps to cure mouth ulcers.
- Gond is also said to be helpful in reducing tumours.
- Gond katira possesses adaptogenic properties which increase the body’s ability to restore its normal physiological functioning and protect it from the damaging effects of stress.
- Gond contains large quantities of proteins and is very good for health.
- It helps to regulate the heart beat. Just soak some gond katira in water overnight and consume it in the morning to get a cooling effect.
- In the winters, gond can give a warming effect when added to sweets.