Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Saurav Rawal

Orthopedist, Delhi

Dr. Saurav Rawal Orthopedist, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Saurav Rawal
Dr. Saurav Rawal is a popular Orthopedist in Dwarka, Delhi. He is currently associated with The Kalpavriksh Superspeciality Clinic in Dwarka, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Saurav Rawal on has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

The Kalpavriksh Superspeciality Clinic

107 A, Pocket 2, Sector 6, Dwarka. Landmark:- Near MDH School, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Saurav Rawal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi, I am 28 year old boy, my height is 168cm and weight is 72kg, whenever I start regular running, after 5-10 days I suffer from legs pain every time and pain increases in in legs bones until I do not stop running. Please advise me. Thankyou.

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi * stop running completely or decrease your training. *apply ice to reduce inflammation. *gently stretch your achilles and your calves. *consider cross-training for a while swim, run in the pool or ride a bike. *when you return to running, increase your mileage slowly, no more than 10 percent weekly. *make sure you wear the correct running shoes Best wishes.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have tremendous high back pain, in lower back. There is no finding in mri and xrays, now I have found the problem, that my hamstring mussules are very tight, is ther any medicine for the hamstring mussules releasing. Can I clear this problem by accupuncture treatment or else. Kindly suggest.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. If you have been diagnosed with tightness of hamstring muscles, then it is wise to get into intensive physical therapy under supervision of a trained physiotherapist. You will probably not require any medication for hamstring tightness. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem with my foot. Whenever I try to run fast I feel lots of pain on my foot that's way I can't run so fast so please sir give me some tips to reduce ma pain Thank you.

MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist, Pune
Hello lybrate user, you may be having something called as plantar fascitis. -kindly use soft sole footwear -silicone heels in socks with normal footwear - hot water fomentation twice daily to your feet. God bless you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 year old female. I given lip kiss to my boy friend. Any problem with lip kiss at periods time. I have some problems also stomach pain and back pain, any problem with this pains like pregnancy?

MBBS, MD - General Medicine
General Physician, Delhi
Lip kiss may not cause problem, until n unless other person is suffering from infected disease. You may be having pre menstrual symptoms you can do a upt test.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir my father's right leg foot so painful. He used also medicine but not relief. So please solution sir.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello 1.Kindly let me know name of medicine your father is taking I am giving to some common reasons for LEG PAIN 1. generalized weakness 2. Anaemia 3. physical exertion 4. lack of protein in Diet 5. any infection present on leg or foot 6. muscle weakness and any trauma 7 abrupt start/ stop of physical exercise 8. Vit D and Calcium Deficiency
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a non veg. I am suffering from muscular pain, leg cramp and other various symptom for deficiency of vitamin e which is considered by my physician . Please give me proper diet with vitamin e I am 66 years of age. Thanking you.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
General Physician, Ghaziabad
Nuts- peanut, almond, spinach, broccoli, green mustard and other green leafy vegetable. Tomato, red bell pepper sun flower seed, pumpkin seed and sesame (til) vegetale oils (olive oil, sun flower oil) egg yolk, whole grain, soybean fruits- papaya, mango, kiwi. Basil these are better sources of vit e, but I suggest instead you take in general a balanced diet which will be much useful to you rather than going for a particular type of food do following 1. No alcohol 3. No smoking 4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice 5.30 mts walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d. For medicine contact on private chat with complete blood reports if any and your problems good luck.
33 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How do I cure my upper middle back pain. It came while I was playing and now after a day I am unable to move around. The pain is now affecting my head and arms. Need urgent cure.

DNB (Orthopedics), fellowship in arthroscopy and sports medicine
Orthopedist, Ghaziabad
Take rest hot fomentation nanofast gel for local application take good antiiflammatory and muscle relaxant. If your pain doesn't subside, get back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Back Pain

Ayurveda, Dehradun
Back Pain

If you want to relieve any lower back tension, kati basti is for you. This specialized therapy relieves and nourishes the lower back using herbal oils or ghee. After a gentle ayurvedic oil therapy on the lower back, specially prepared warm herbal oil is poured over the lumbo sacral area and retained inside a dam made out of dough. The hot medicated oils helps melt lower spine rigidity and strengthen your bone tissue.


Benefits of kati basti:


Increases the circulation in the region, as the herbal oil gets deeply absorbed into the skin, and both nourishes and strengthens the muscles and nerves


Pacifies one of the primary sites of vata, relieving pain, soreness, and tension and restoring flexibility


Relieves chronic lower backaches and painful muscle spasms, stiffness, and degenerative problems

1 person found this helpful

I have foot as well as knee (left leg) when walk for sometime. if walk more as exercise it pain lot and force me to stop, if use knee and foot support pad, it not paining. I am 48 year old and looking for permanent solution.I am normal built and regular gym going male.

Physiotherapist, Hyderabad
It could be a ligament stress /strain due to overuse especially if the part had some trauma history. Rest is important until the ligament or tendon heals in 8-14/15 months time. If rest is not possible then you should continue the use of orthotic support for both your knee and foot.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old, I am suffering from joint as well as muscle pain across my body since last 3 months, please suggest me what to do.

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
You should take acupressure treatment and take biochemic kali Mur 200x + Ferrum phos 200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 day's and consult private online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My right hand thumb joint with palm is having severe pain from the last one month. Xray showing normal report.

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. It could be due to 1st cmc joint arthrosis, tendinitis, tenosynovitis etc. Wear a thumb spica splint for around 2-3 weeks, anti inflammatory medications, intensive ice packs at home 3-4 times in a day, local analgesic spray, adequate calcium and vitamin d intake, and let me know in 2-3 weeks time how you are feeling. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am undergoing through joint pain (Arthritis) I consulted many doctors for it but all in vain. My pain still persists. Do I have to undergo an operation and what is Navigation machine associated with Operation? What difference does it makes if it is not operated by Navigation machine?

Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Nagpur
Is your age 22 years only? there are very very few indications for knee replacement at 22 years. Navigation machine associated operation is kind of surgery in which machine helps to decide bone cuts. Most important step in knee replacement surgery is ligament balancing. It is surgeons skill to perform surgery. Some surgeons prefer to use navigation system, some surgeons prefer to use conventional instruments and skills. Even navigation system may fail if not properly done and vice versa is possible. So surgeon should be well trained in performing surgery. Then it doesn't matter whether navigation system is used or not. I have seen navigation systems just lying inside operation theater and surgeon preferring conventional methods.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mri, x-rays and wrist specialist concluded my ganglion is inoperable due to it growing the wrong way and being highly focused in the area of nerve and tendons - i. E they say surgery is too risky. Currently I cannot use the hand for anything that puts any weight on it at all (picking up a kettle.

M S Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist, Mumbai
Hello lybrate user, ganglion is a benign swelling and has distinct borders that are easily separable from normal tissue. It can either arise from a joint or tendon sheath. It usually does not have a tendency to infiltrate nerves out blood vessels. But then again, ganglion is an asymptomatic swelling and should not cause you much problems except for the cosmetic concern. If you are really facing problems with it like pain, restriction from movements, or if very large, you can go in for a surgical excision. We usually also do not advise an mri for a ganglion. But if your doctor has got it done, then there might be some concern in your case. You may get a radiologist to report on it or take another surgeon's opinion. But he will have to look at all your reports and mri pictures as well.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old and my lower back pains but I DO EXERCISE BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO for permanent relief?

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Take physiotherapy treatment and learn exercise for spine. Don't lift heavy things. Don't sit on floor. Take calcium; multivitamin and vitamin d 3 also.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I had operated my ACL ligament of left knee arthroscopically which was fully teared before 1 month and 10 days ago. So till now I can not able 2 bend my knee 90 degrees, its about 100 degrees yet. Strength in quadriceps n hamstring is nt also that much satisfactory for which yet 2 walk without walker support. Some amount of pain is also inside when I lift that leg by self frm ground. So pls answer me is my progress satisfactory or nt, if nt then pls suggest me some steps which can help me for early recovery. Also tell in general how much time it takes 2 bend and walk completely.

DNB (Orthopedics), MS - Orthopaedics, MBBS
Orthopedist, Bhopal
You are slightly lagging behind, I aim to achieve 90 degrees at 2 weeks in my patients. Muscle strengthening takes time and patients may need walker support upto 6 weeks post surgery. I would suggest you to visit a physiotherapist as you need some supervision. It takes about 3 month to achieve normal gait. Sports is only allowed after 6 month.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old person. My job is a sitting job. I have backache since last month. Kindly give some advice.

Master in Physiotherapy
Physiotherapist, Hubli-Dharwad
Dear, correct your sitting position at your workplace. Change the position frequently. Do back stretching and strengthening exercises take care
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 years old and I am getting backache when I stand for some time or when I do a little work. So what to do?

Physiotherapist, Surat
Back pain is a very common complaint that I am coming across. Nowadays it is due to life style or bad posture. There are many other reasons for back pain like overuse of muscle or any internal disease like spondylitis, infection etc. Many of the problem occurs for which we are not aware. So in general I would advice you for some precautions and treatment that will help you to get cured. Precautions: 1. Avoid forward bending, if required then bend your knees first and then bend forward. 2. Avoid weight lifting. 3. Sit in chairs or car seats with proper back support. 4. Try to sleep in a position that helps you maintain the curve in your basck like sidelying. 5. Get enough vit d from sun as vit d keep bones strong including spine, 6. Drink plenty of water to enhance the inter vertebral disks 7. Avoid standing in the one position for a long time. 8. Try to sleep in a position that helps you maintain the curve in your back. In physiotherapy I have designed one I-care Home program for back and neck pain that patients can do at home. Many of patients have taken this treatment and get cured. Treatment- 1. Apply ice or heat which ever suits you directly to the area of low back pain will decrease swelling and inflammation, and ease your discomfort. Apply it for 10 to 15 minutes only. 2.Relaxing for 5 minutes after ice or heat treatment. Massage - Ask someone to massage your painful area using fingers or thumb. Massage using kneading technique. Slightly press the thumb and start rotating as it helps to induce relaxation, relieve pain, and reduce levels of stress chemicals, such as cortisol and noradrenaline. It will give you pain relief for time being. 3. After massage again relax for 5 min and apply any pain relieving ointment eg - volini or oraflame gel etc. Make sure not to do massage with the gel, it should not penetrate the body. Just a topical application of gel should be done. 4. Again relax your body for 5 minutes and perform some normal back extension and hamstring stretching exercises to get relief from your pain. While performing exercises if pain occurs then would recommend you to stop doing exercise. Massage or slightly rub the painful area. If pain exagerate then you can go for investigation procedures like X ray, blood test (Vit B 12, uric acid, calcium etc) to know the reason. In your case it seem pain is postural so I am sure I-care will give you relief.If you did not understand or have any doubt regarding the I-CARE Plan, please inform or send me an email at Get Well Soon.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, my mother is 45 years old and she have a pain in legs continously. Means ghotne what can we do?

MCh Ortho, ATLS (AIIMS), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Kolkata
She might be having arthritis of the knee. Hot bag and pain relieving gel will help. She can also take crocin 500 occasionally for the pain. Visit an orthopedic surgeon if pain is not relieved. You can also send me a picture of the xrays for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I fallen down 35 days ago and injured in back side near lumber vertebra reason. I feel pain only when I go to sleeping position. Or lifting heavy wgt. Or when I tried to standing from sitting position. But I do not feel pain during running, bike driving, walking. Today my doctor saw my x-ray. There was no any bone and lumber spine injury. He prescribed me some medicine. I want to know the actual cause of this pain that I feel only in some specific angle of moving. But not feel in rest position.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Dear lybrate user according to you there is no involvement of bone problem in your soft tissue due to fall in ground there is internal haemorrhage and paining. With medicine use hot pack 15 minutes twice a day and back stretching and strengthening ex upto pain free range and postural correction use hard flat bed. Thanx.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed