Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SinghYour feedback matters!
2 years ago when I fell and hurt my knee pain that still has not been resting,tell me some drug treatment]
I have a spinal cord injection during the suction evacuation on 30 march. Now I have headache and back pain I can not sit because it increase when sitting or standing. What can I do.
I have pain on my back since I have joined bpo. I need to know how pain will go away. I need proper medication or exercises. Also let me know some ointment too.
My wife has been suffering from shoulder pain for long. Consulted many doctors. Seems to be cervical. No relief after medications and exercises. Pl advise.
Hello. I'm 18 years old. And I'm facing a bunch of problems. I'm having great HAIRFALL facing almost for a year and I think its rate is increasing day by day. Secondly I have very low Vision. I'm having glasses whose number is almost 8. Next I am suffering from pain in my knees. Whenever I sit or Stand there is some popping sounds in there. I'm very much worried about it. And I want immediate help. I think I'm very much worried about my hair loss.
Sir I am 30 year old ,and I have joint pain all through the body for last 1 month and also in blood test metamylocytes were 5℅.
I am 19 years old, I am having pain in the tail of my backbone. I think it is called coccyx. I had the same pain when I was 17; when did an ultrasound scan doctor told there was puss and the puss was removed manually without any minor surgery or anything. I am experiencing the same pain after 2 years I am doing my btech long away from my home. I am very concerned. What should I do. Is this normal?
My mom is suffering from high blood pressure. Almost everyday her back or leg pains. So what should I do?
My left knee joint hurts often, I think when I have too much gas. Exercise makes it better. Recently I tried putting eucalyptus oil and it worked. Sometimes the pain shoots up to the butt.
I have lower back pain since 50 days. As per X-ray it showed loss of lordosis. And I have also severe pain at tailbone. I consult Physio and ortho. They say it may be coccygodynia and. My CRP test are positive. Now ortho give me some medical. As I have mention in my report. What should I do. If should consult Physio or ortho.
HI I am 30 years old , I am facing back pain near neck and shoulder blade. Which after relaxing a day goes away but again arises in few days. I am a software engineer so I sit on chair for long hours, I am not sure why this happens after research I found it could be related to heart problem so I did ECG but it shows normal heart rhythm . Please suggest what should I do next.
My problem is if I walk for Long distance or I stand for longer time at night time while sleeping My legs are paining a lot. My age is just 26 only. Why I am facing these problem.
I am 32 year old male and I have back pain since long day, I have used some pain killer balm no result so what can I do.
Hello doctor's, iam having sharp pain in my left side waist. When ever I press that area on waist its hurts n sharp pain, otherwise the pain is dullache. It only happen when I touch that area or I stretch that area. Today I have blood in my stool it was red. And m so concerned. please help me. M waiting.
After long day sitting in my office I feel stiffness in my calf muscles and knees. please suggest I am feeling this from a month now initial I thought it was due to some sprain but it started in both legs now.
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.