Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm from Hassan Karnataka. My weight is 58 kgs. As compared to other parts my lower stomach is very big. I tried many things but no use from that. I'm drinking green tea also. But I should not see any difference. I requested you to suggest me that how to reduce my stomach.
I am 22 year old girl. I am having pain in my head when I close my eyes for sleep. Area around eyebrows paining mch. What should I do to get read of this pain?
My sister is 16 years old n suffering from myopia and have her specs power -1.5 What should she do to improve her eyesight. Is there any chance of getting her healthy eyesight back. Please help.
His one eyes got red. We consulted a doctor nearby n he recommended some medicine. But its not going well.
Some time I have headache and eye problem. Water in eyes and like heavy eyes. Please tell me what is the problem?
Sir, when I go to any place. Then My head is pain. All time my headache is pain. Although eye, forehead also headache.
My eye sight is so low. How do I increase my eyesight? Or could please let me little bit about laser operation.
I have red eyes for over three days. What should I do now? Irritation in eyes are more painful in the morning.
Dear Doctor , My problem is when I look system for a long time, I will get tired and my eye blinks for a few minutes. For 10 to 15 minutes I will become so tired and after few minutes rest I will be ok. Kindly advise me about my problem and whom should I consult.
I'm an Engineering student. I have severe headache when reading books for more than two hours and also pain to my eyes. I had shortsighted .whats the solution for my problem ?
"Sarvendriya Naam Nayanam Pradhanam" this Sanskrit proverb means, in all sensory organs of our body the eye is very important organ. Now a days not only in adolescence but also in most of the children the eye sight problems are starting. It is nothing but due to the continuous usage of their android cell phones, computers &amp; late night sleeping. So with these various causes due to the stress happening on the retina of the eye these eye sight problems are arising. So to avoid these eye sight problems certain foods were explained to eat regularly as follows:-
(1) all the seasonal fruits are regularly to be taken, because the fruits are having plenty of vitamins especially" c. More over the orange fruits are having full of vitamin - c.
(2) the carret vegetable is having vitamin-" a" carotenoid content is more useful for healthy eye sight.
(3) in our old ancient system of ayurveda the" haridra" was explained to use for avoiding the cataract formation. The haridra is having a, b, e vitamins, more over having antioxidants. So the glass of milk with little harendra, will give good results.
(4) tamata the vegetable is having vitamin" c. It improves the good eye sight.
(5) the olive oil is having full of vitamins antioxidants. It keeps up the eye sight in a healthy manner, so in our kitchen we can use olive oil for our food curries preparation.
As per the ayurvedic principles for the good eye sight the best medicines were explained.