Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SabharwalYour feedback matters!
There was a cavity in my mouth. And the doctor filled it with permanent filling. Then after filling, it starts paining. I consulted another doctor, he took x-ray of my teeth and said rct should have been done instead of permanent filling. He said the only way now is to uprrot the teeth and put on a cap. He has given me novamox and told me to take whenever it hurts and advised me to take this till the time it becomes unbearable and frequent. And then he will go for uprooting my teeth. What should be next course of action?
I have toothache from 8 days I looked brufen 400 for it but it doesn't worked so please tell what should I do.
Hiii am kaushal 23 year old. I have a skin prob like my face and hole body going to red when I scratch any where. And also my face have many pimple. I suffer form last 2 year for this prob. Currently also I face some new prob also in my face. In my face now have some small Small many in hole face prickly heat rush. Its to much. I do not understand what I do. And one more prob about my mouth. Am regularly doing tooth brush and clean my mouth very well but I do not now how to came smell in my mouth every time. Its create to much prob for me. please give me solution.
My teeth are totally destroy and so much pain also we I drink water or eating so can you please tell me quickly what will I do can I pick out that tooth.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.
I have mouth ulcer and am suffering from quite sometime especially on the left side of the mouth where I am not able to et anything even a little spicy. Some gum boils sort of .wisdom tooth probably has to be removed but doc says it is still not fully come out so difficult to remove .aged 55 years .pl advice. Not diabetic madan kumar.
Dr. There is a great cavity in my teeth n I am trouble n I want to know some ideas to finish the cavity. Is there some ideas which can finish my cavity at home.
1 am 36 years old female and had chale in mouth last year 2014. But now chale have been not there but mouth has become very sensitive to spice even in a small amount. Kindly advice.
I have itching in my tongue from some months I have tried types of medicines from doctors but it doesn't help me. so, please advice me what to do.?
Flossing once a day is recommend as it quickly take care of any food particles that maybe lodged in your teeth and prevent tooth decay.
Sir. My teeth becomes brown and light yellow due to smoking cigrette. What can I do for clean my teeth shiney?
When i talk to my wife i am not able to bear the bad smell coming from her mouth. We have consulted the dentist they cleaned teeth but problem is same.Is this bad smell coming with mouth problem or any other. Give us good sollution
I am 21 years old female wearing tooth braces for past 15 days and I am unable to eat food like before. I lost 4 kgs within 15 days.
I brush twice a day but still my teeth not getting whiten so say some natural methods to get whiten.
If you notice any of the following, visit your dentist immediately
Gums that bleed easily
Red, swollen, tender gums
Gums that have pulled away from the teeth
Persistent bad breath or bad taste
Permanent teeth that are loose or separating
Any change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
Any change in the fit of partial dentures
It is possible to have gum disease and have no warning signs. That is one reason why regular dental checkups and periodontal examinations are very important
Remember: You don’t have to lose teeth to gum disease. Brush your teeth twice a day, clean between your teeth daily, eat a balanced diet, and schedule regular dental visits for a lifetime of healthy smiles.