Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
What are condiments that helps a ckd patient to improve the functioning of kidneys, whose serum creatinine is above 1.5 and below 2.5.
Kidney transplant for 70 years old female which age group of living dinner is perfect. Is transplant at this age is successful in this modern treatment days.
I have stones in my kidneys. I have used medicines before 2 years again from 2-3 days I am getting pain, so what I should do. In what method cure for this in natural way. Pls tell me.
What medicine is advisable for controlling my wife's problem of frequent urination. She is not diabetic and keggle exercise has not helped. She is aged, 74 and undergone hysterectomy 3 years ago.
I am 19 years old Female. I done Pyloplasty surgery in right kidney before 2 years. Because the way of Right Kidney to Urinal pipe Is too small from I born. But the symptoms I found pain in The age of 17. After The Surgery I Have Back pain and Right Leg pain. During periods, I have Right side Stomach pain. So I Consult doctor. He said The pain is due to a leg Nerve Compression in backbone. It is occur due to side effect and you will take Calcium tablet to avoid further problem. But I do not know how to I relief from those pains now?
F/19 i'm feeling burning sensation during urination for last 1 week. On first day of it, the burning was so high that I got fever. Now it is lesser than that but still it happens many of the times. Urine color is yellowish. During urination, it stops suddenly, it is felt to be done more but it doesn't. Always I feel to go for it, but happens nothing. Main issue is burning sensation most of the time. Please assist some remedies. Thank you.
When I thinking negative my hidrosil automatically drop white color like water and then my urine bad smell. Please any method to control.
Whether aged persons should restrict the water intake to the minimum required level to reduce the load to the kidney?
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
Related Tip: "Kidney Stones and Your Diet"