Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satyendra Pal Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satyendra Pal GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from psoriasis since last ten years. Tried homoeopathy treatment but the problem still persists. Please advise.
What happens if someone swallows a single plum pit or seed. Plum pit contains cyanide in it. Is it harmful if I swallow one pit.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control . I take viagra 50 mg on every alternate to do sex with my wife . Kindly suggest is it going to affect in any way in d long run .
My father has been hospitalized on last september due to some neurological problem and he is absolutely ok now, but the problem is he is now diabetic patient and taking insulin pen injection after dinner. Please suggest how to reduce the blood sugar and how can he lead his normal life. His sugar is 155 in Glucometre taken before breakfast.
I am suffering throat problem since last 2 years and this year I consulted a doctor. He said me to examine T3, T4 & TSH .but report is normal. Still I am suffering .tell me please what should I do and precaution in food?
More young people are detected with diabetes than aged people, nowadays. Stress of work, irregular lifestyle and uncontrolled eating are the reasons of diabetes. Diabetes is incurable. Repeat, diabetes is incurable. But, it can be kept under control. There is no cure for diabetes in any pathy. So stop visiting different pathy clinics, vaids, homeopathy clinics or any magic remedy centres to get cured.
To keep diabetes under control follow these simple tricks.
1. Eat six times a day, eat little every time.
2. Walk for 60 minutes every single day, rain or sun.
3. Avoid or eat least possible rice, sweet, fried food, potatoes.
4. Take drugs.
5. Sleep early, sleep well.
6. Avoid stress, relax, laugh, play, listen to music and enjoy picnics.
7. Check your hba1c every 3 months and adjust your medication under the guidance of a good doctor.
Allopathy and Ayurveda both have very good medicines that will keep your sugar down. Ayurvedic drugs are free of side effects whereas allopathic drugs have to be constantly monitored for side effects. But in any case both the types of drugs are to be taken lifelong.
As long as sugar levels are under control, diabetics have nothing to fear about. They can lead a normal life, have good longevity, can enjoy all pleasures of life including sex, travel, sports. Restrictions on eatings can be compromised once in a while when sugar levels are under control.
Quarterly check-ups of sugar and general health check up once in two years will ensure that life is going well for you.
Opioids have been in the news in recent months, largely due to an increasing concern about abuse of these drugs and the health crisis that is forming as a result of that abuse. There are many reasons to be concerned about improper use of opioids, and penis health might be one of those reasons. Some research suggests that use of opioids may cause issues with getting or maintaining an erect penis.
Many people have heard of opioids, but what are they exactly? The National Institute on Drug Abuse defines opioids as a class of drugs that interact with opioid receptors on nerve cells in the body and brain. This class of drug is infamous because it includes the illegal drug heroin. It also includes a synthetic opioid called fentanyl, which is used to relieve pain but which is also a "street drug" under names like Apache, Jackpot, and China White. There are many other opioid pain relievers, like morphine, codeine, and oxycodone.
Opioids used for pain relief serve a very important medical function: enabling patients enduring extremely painful procedures or conditions to cope with pain. Unfortunately, even some of the prescription opioids have in recent years become abused. Combined with the presence of heroin and the fentanyl derivatives, opioid addiction has expanded dangerously. More than 90 Americans die every day from abuse of opioids in their various forms.
Erect penis problems
- There exists the possibility that opioid use - even when prescribed and used in an appropriate manner - may have an impact on a man's erect penis function.
- A recent study from the Journal of Sexual Medicine reviewed ten studies that looked at opioid use and erectile dysfunction in men. The ten studies involved a total of more than 8,000 men (average age of 41.6 years). The studies looked at men who were receiving opioid management, and compared them to controls that received placebos.
- After analyzing the results from all ten trials, the authors determined that men who use opioids have a 96% greater risk of developing erectile dysfunction. Not only that, but the risk was even greater among younger men. (Men may typically develop some erect penis issues as they age; younger opioid users were much likelier to develop them earlier than the typical population.)
- Some studies found that opioids lower testosterone levels, which may be a reason why erectile dysfunction may develop. Other theories (yet to be tested in men using opioids) are that depression may play a role, or that opioids could negatively decrease nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide is needed to help penile blood vessels expand and accommodate the greater influx of blood that creates erections.
- While this study presents some interesting ideas, it points to the need for more studies designed to specifically address erect penis issues and opioids and which can look more closely into possible causes and effects.
- In the meantime, if a man is prescribed opioids, he may want to report any erectile dysfunction issues he experiences to his doctor and discuss possible options. (And any man who is abusing opioids is strongly encouraged to seek help from a medical professional immediately; such abuse can be fatal.)
- Opioids and their possible effect on an erect penis are just one factor to consider when protecting penis health. Daily use of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is an excellent way to help maintain that overall health. Definitely seek out a crème with L-arginine, an amino acid which boosts nitric oxide production, thereby helping penile blood vessels expand as needed. It also helps if the crème contains vitamin D, the "miracle vitamin" that the body needs to help maintain its health, especially during cold winter months.