Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satyendra Pal GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old. Today l injured in my left ear & swell inside the ear. Also some bleeding. What should l do as a first treatment?
Sometime paining at my heart today also inside my chest something is there idont know what is that because of this my chest is some what big.
I have sex with a women doctor, I dont know her h. I. V status, now after 12days I have sore throat. Is this symptom of h. I. V? Please help me doctor.
I am 60 years old. My nose start running in the month of dec, jan, feb.DOC. Saysthat it is allergic rhinitis. I can not sleep in the night. Pl help. I used shitopladi, shadvindu tel. Sometimes I use nasal spry to get relief.
Im a 25 years old boy when im sleeping my heart beat be normal but when I wakeup my heartbeat suddenly increased in day only.
He catches cold once in month n under eye pops up once in 15-20days it does not pain him. Is their any precaution or remedy to it.
I think the length of my penis is little short than average size and breadth could you consult me to what would I do for that. Is there any therapy process or any other ways.
How to calculate medicine dose for children. Just an example my daughter is 3.5 years old and her weight is 15.30 KG, then how I should calculate the dosage of Dolo 250 suspension, mean how much I should give to her to get the fever lower down.
1. Be smoke-free
Being smoke free is one of the best things you can do to protect your heart. Read more about smoking
2. Manage your blood cholesterol
Cholesterol is a fatty substance carried in your blood. Your body needs cholesterol to be healthy, but an imbalance of cholesterol in your blood can lead to a heart attack or stroke. Find out more about blood cholesterol and how to manage it
3. Manage your blood pressure
Blood pressure isn't usually something you can feel. If it's too high, it needs to be treated. Read about blood pressure and what you can do to control high blood pressure
4. Manage diabetes
It's important to manage your diabetes to help prevent a heart attack or stroke. For information on managing diabetes, visit the diabetes australia website.
5. Be physically active
Regular, moderate physical activity is great for your heart health. It's never too late to start and get the benefits. It's also important to sit less during your day and break up your sitting time. Find out what you can do about getting active and sitting less
6. Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
Maintaining a healthy weight can reduce the risk of heart disease and other health problems. It can help to know your body mass index and waist measurements and what these mean. Find out how
7. Enjoy a variety of nutritious foods
Eating a varied diet of healthy foods can help with your weight, blood pressure and cholesterol. Find out more about healthy eating
There are also specific changes you can make to your diet to help prevent heart disease:
8. Eat less salt: reducing your salt intake is good for your blood pressure. Read about salt in your diet and ways to reduce it
9. Replace unhealthy fats with healthy fats: replacing saturated and trans fats with unsaturated fats can reduce your risk of heart disease. Easy ideas for making the switch
10. Limit alcohol: read about alcohol recommendations and tips for cutting down on our drinks page.
*look after your mental health
We know that there can be a greater risk of heart disease for people who have depression, are socially isolated or do not have good social support. Having a good social life with family and friends can help.
Depression is more than feeling sad or low. If you feel depressed for more than two weeks, talk to your doctor, a family member or someone you know well.
My father's age is 53 had undergone heart surgery last year what all the tests he need to do every year. He is still smoking. Can you tell the health tips he need to follow sir. Please answer sir.
Sir. Now a days. I have a hard swelling on just right side of my male organ. And i'm feeling pain in that. Plzz help me. Any urologist. Plzz help me.
How can I do to stop snoring What treatment helpful to stop snoring please describe you. Help me stop snoring and get a better sleep.
How can I enlarge my penis with the help of home remedy I dont want to have any capsule or other instruments to enlarge it. Please advice me some exercise also which will help me out.
Dear sir, My height is 5.3 and weight is 98 kgs I do not drink or smoke. I never feel chest pain in body. Sometimes feel heaviness, in my family no one has cardiac problems and sugar level is also normal 105 is avg. Sugar level of 3 months.
I am a 30 year old married female. For past 2 months I am suffering from neck pain caused as a result of using double pillow. The xray observation says" minimal disc space reduction seen at C4-C5 and C5-C6" and" marginal posterior osteophytes are seen at C3 to C6 vertebrae" with conclusion as" F/s/o early cervical spondylosis with marginal disc space reduction at C4-C5, C5-C6" I would like to know what is the permanent cure for this apart from neck exercises and what preventive steps to be taken to lead a normal life.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer