Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satyendra Pal Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satyendra Pal GuptaYour feedback matters!
Having dry cough for almost 2 months, Irritation while coughing. Taken cough syrups but no improvement. Drinking hot water and doing salt water gargles. What should I do?
What is symptoms of heart attack? I think i am the patient of high blood pressure. So give me information.
My daughter is 19 years old and is suffering from PCOD. She has been on tablet Deviry 10 mg since 1.5 years. Without medication she does not get her periods. Is it ok to continue with medication like this for a long duration? Does it have adverse effects? Should we go in for some other treatment route?
Hi sir this I am suffering from fever since 5 days but day by day it is increasing so what shall I do.
I am diabetic and m 66 yrs old.To maintain my proper health i need to take proper food. Please tell me can i take eggs ? I am a vegetarian and sometimes i fear that i might get tuberculosis for not taking healthy food.After walking for i hr one gets exhausted and simply drinking water will not be able to maintain my health. Please advise proper and healthy food to maintain my health ?
Is masturbation has side effects/bad for health? Like vision decreases, will get lean, causes pimples. Etc etc.? Is that true? Does this affect the sexual life?
What are the symptoms of jaundice? A cousin of mine is suffering with pale yellow eyes and also his nails are a bit yellow. Are these symptoms of jaundice? Is eating sugarcane a good option that one should have during jaundice. As I avoid medicines most off. Can you please suggest also the home remedies. Waiting for your reply at the earliest. Thanking you.
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.