Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satyaveer SinghYour feedback matters!
I have dental problem, I had filed my teeth but its temporary filling. What can I do for healthy tooth.
I have irregularity in my teeth arrangement. I have 36 teeth. Which more than normal count and it causes problem to me many times.
Hi, my teeth are yellow, I tried many tooth pastes but it din't affected, then I went for bleaching, it also din't showed any affect. So, please help me out from this problem.
Q: Dear Doctor, I have some problems with my lips. These becomes black coloured. I never taking cigrate, tobacco, etc. I had never take chicken, drink, etc. In short I never absorb a bad habit of this type. My lips become black also my Gums colour also affected a lot. Every say me you are smoker.-(I am facing guilty overtime. But I am not a smoker. How can I prove? Please help me please! Doctor. That I may change the colour of gums & lips as soon as possible. Please Dr. Help me. I will thank full to my helper.
Some times my jaw get jam. I cant close my mouth. Mostly it happen when I yawn, please give me suggestion, its very serious and frustrating.
I had a very severe pain in my teeth whenever I brush I feel the pain and the pain will stop after the brushing. So please give me a best suggestion to me for this and which tooth paste should I have to use for this. Thank you.
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration as they trigger tooth-bathing saliva which helps in keeping the teeth whiter.
Hello sir good afternoon, Mere daton me se blood aata hai koi dava bataie ki jisse mere daton se blood na nikale sir koi pattern bhi bata dijiye please sir.
I m 22 yr old girl, and recently i found a tick sound when i try to open and close my mouth. It feels like a tension there. Is it a problem?
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain.