Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satya Prakash Singhal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Satya Prakash SinghalYour feedback matters!
Obesity is a condition where excess body fat accumulates in your body to the extent that it might affect your health to a great degree. In today's sedentary lifestyle obesity is quite a common problem. It can also be because of genes, overeating or mental illness.This increases the risk of many terrible diseases like heart ailments, type 2 diabetes, certain types of cancer and osteoarthritis. There have been numerous aids for weight loss; surgeries and cow urine happens to be a few of the solutions to this problem. Like the animal itself, its urine is also considered sacred. It is believed to cure many other problems like heart ailments, hypertension and skin diseases. Cow urine has medicinal and healing properties are now being widely spread and known across the world.
Health risks with obesity:
- Coronary Heart Disease
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Sleep Apnoea
How it works in weight loss: There has been lot of arguments about the health benefits of cow urine. Cow urine consists of three main parts urea (which is the end product of metabolism), uric acid (due to high amounts of acidity it has strong antibacterial properties) and also numerous nutritional minerals which are not properly digested by the animal. Vitamins A, B, D and E and minerals like creatinine and gold present in many weight loss drugs are found in cow urine. Cow urine also contains various enzymes which help in digestion. When it is mixed with certain hormones and additional vitamins, it works wonders in weight loss. The presence of copper irons do not allow fat to deposit and helps in lowering your cholesterol.
Precautions you should take before consuming cow urine: Although it's many benefits you should always maintain these precautions before you consume this liquid:
- If the cow is infected, it means that the urine is also infected and therefore you should avoid it
- Do not consume if raw cow urine is kept for more than one hour
- You should always consume it as prescribed by the doctor
My hair is going white day by day and also scarf is growing more and more now I need some treatment for this problem that can remove it.
I am taken MRI Scan for Knee pain - in scan report showing as: contusion with possible partial thickness team, can you confirm treatment for the same.
Some diseases are inherited genetically and familial polyposis is one such disease. It is a rare condition that typically affects the large intestines and the rectum. In some cases, it can also affect the upper gastrointestinal tract. People suffering from this condition develop extra tissues in the large intestine. If left untreated, it could turn cancerous at a later stage. Hence, surgery is usually recommended to remove the part of the large intestine that has been affected. In cases where it affects the duodenum and upper gastrointestinal tract, removal is usually not necessary, but the situation needs to be monitored closely.
Surgery is usually advised when the patient is in late teens or early twenties. Until then individual polyps may be removed during a routine colonoscopy exam. Surgery to remove the affected part is usually performed with minimally invasive techniques with laparoscopy being the most common. This surgery involves a few small cuts that each require only a stitch or two rather than a single long cut. This reduces the amount of time the patient must stay in the hospital after the procedure and speeds up the healing process.
There are three main types of surgeries that may be used to treat familial polyposis.
- J pouch or Ileal pouch-anal anastomosis surgery: This is the most preferred form of surgery for this condition. It involves the removal of the colon and rectum without affecting the anus. As a result, the patient can have normal bowel movements after the surgery. It also does not have any effect on fertility.
- Total colectomy: If you do not have any polyps in the rectum, doctors may advise a total colerecomy. This involves the removal of only the colon. The rectum and anus are left untouched. This allows the patient to have normal bowel movements after the procedure.
- Continent ileostomy:This procedure is advised only as a last resort. In this case, the affected part of the large intestine, colon, and rectum are removed. The small intestine is then collected to a small opening in the abdomen known as a stoma. The stoma is attached to a waste bag. Instead of passing stool, all waste created is then removed from this bag.
Surgery does not cure this disease. Hence, even after the procedure, the patient will need regular follow up checks. You will need to be screened for new polyps as well as cancer and tumors. Hence, it is essential to consult a doctor you are comfortable with.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 21 years old suffering from acne and dark spots also I have very dry skin. please recommend some daily basis products which can help me to get a clear and glowing skin.
I was cured from spinal koch's and compression of disc between d10-d11, in march. 2012 after taking treatment ak2 for 18 months. Now I am excess weight and put up some belly also. Does this cause lower back pain as I am getting it now. Please clarify.
Hi sir r mam, my name is Muskan n my height is nearly 4.11 inches bt I don't think it is good height 4 at the age of 16. please help me sir I want my height some what increase 5 inches. What should I can do any idea is their. R any exercise which I can do regular.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
High blood pressure is characterized by an increased force that the blood exerts on the blood vessels when it moves through the body. Renal hypertension is a blood pressure disorder where the arteries that carry blood to the kidneys become narrow, as a result of which the blood pressure through these vessels increases.
It is caused when the arteries that supply blood to the kidney get narrow or get blocked. This can cause the kidney to release specific hormones that signal the body to retain water and sodium. This can put additional pressure on the blood vessels which leads to increased blood pressure. It can also be caused by atherosclerosis which is characterized by hardening of the arteries. Improper development of the arteries can also lead to renal hypertension.
The symptoms of renal hypertension are:
- Feeling confused
- Blurred vision
- Regular headaches
- Bleeding from the nose
- Gradual decline in kidney function
- Possible long-term damage to the kidney
- Feeling lethargic and drowsy
- Loss of appetite
- Dryness in skin
- Muscle cramps
- Breathing difficulties
The diagnostic procedure for this disorder consists of blood, urine, doppler ultrasound and CT angiography or MR angiography tests. Treatments for this disorder usually include medications to ease blood pressure. Preventive measures include modifications in lifestyle such as following a proper diet, limiting smoking, restricting sodium or salt in the diet and following an exercise regimen. Steps should also be taken to reduce stress. Yoga and meditation are highly beneficial to control the condition. Sometimes intervention is needed in the form of PTRA and stenting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.