Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satya Dev SharmaYour feedback matters!
I want to know that my doctor has order for mri chest. Can you please tell what does it look for. Either lungs or heart. Or both of them. please help me out. Is there any side effect.
My teeth strength is decreasing. I don't know why. Can you please suggest the diet to overcome this issue.
I am suffering from headache from last 2 years. I consulting the doctor, he referred medicines. But still I didn't have relief. Please refer good medicines for me.
I am into preparation of competitive exams. So my mind is not forcedly preoccupied by anything else which happens in the case of a job. I recently had a breakup of my 8 years relationship. Sometimes pressure succumb me which diverts my concentration from studies and maybe for the search of instant tension relief I masturbate a lot. It in turn reduces my ability to think deeply and concentrate into my studies. Can anyone suggest how to remain cool in this preparation stage? I try to mediate but become restless and fail miserably. Thanks in advance.
I have a pain in my penis balls if I stop masturbating for more than 2 days. The pain is gone after I masturbate. Is this a problem.
I am currently under my abortion period, I took 1 mifepristone on saturday 7 am, on monday 6 am I took 4 misoprostol orally keeping under the tongue for 20 mins duration (2 at a time), I started bleeding from monday evening itself but it's not huge flow but it is still bleeding till date. I just checked pregnancy with urine strip test and found the result as C dark pink and T very light pink (lighter than the previous time when I found that I am pregnant), so is the medicine working or still I am pregnant? How long it will take to clear the pregnancy and when can I take another test to confirm? Please suggest. Thanks.
I m strictly addicted to masterbate due to which I m feeling physical weak and lossing my stamina after doing that. N mere hath kapte hai kabhi kabhi jbh mai koi object uthata hu ya kisi se handshake krta hu please help me out?
I am 20 year old sir please tell I want to gain weight and want to build muscles without supplement.
I feel sensitivity in my teeth and .sometimes I feel like my mouth is smelling. Wt can I do? Tell me the best tips.
How to remove my spectacles. My eyes are weak .I can't see clearly from far. please suggest me easiest way to improve my eyesight.
Hair today, gone tomorrow. That might be your condition if you are not taking care of your hair properly. There are a lot of things you do almost daily that are adversely impacting your hair health. You might not even be aware of the damage you are doing to your tresses by indulging these activities. Read on to find out about the 5 worst things you do to your hair on a daily basis.
- Excessive hair brushing: It causes breakage and strips your hair of its natural nourishing oils. To avoid this, try limiting the use of your hair brush to about just two times in a day. Brushing right after you wake up is a good idea, as it helps in distributing the oils produced by your scalp down your hair shaft, which act as a natural conditioner for your hair.
- Tying your hair in a ponytail everyday: If you tie your hair in a ponytail everyday then chances are you are applying consistent pressure to on the same hair shafts, resulting in brittle and weaker hair. In fact, doing so continuously can even retard hair growth. Try to leave it open as much as you can, but if you absolutely must tie a pony tail, then tie a loose one. Maybe even use booby pins to keep your hair in place instead of scrunchies. Alternating between high and low ponytails helps too.
- Using a pre-used hairbrush: Your hairbrush contains a lot of germs, which can severely damage your hair. Using an unclean brush is one of the main reasons of damage hair, as these brushes contain dirt gathered from your hair which you're giving back to your hair by using. It's best to clean it once in a while to maintain proper hair health. The same holds true for other styling agents such as combs, curlers, rollers, straighteners etc.
- Delaying a hair cut: Most of us are guilty of this crime. What with your jam-packed schedule and work overload, you often ignore that much needed trip to the salon. Prolonging a haircut is never a good idea as it can lead to a bad case of split ends, which can result in hair that tangles a lot and causes hair fall. Regular trimming sessions, once every 6 weeks, are a must.
- Shampooing in excess: Some of you prefer your scalp to be squeaky clean every single day, believing that daily dust and pollution require you to indulge in this unhealthy habit. Well, it's best to stop right now as you're harming your hair by shampooing daily. Daily shampoos can completely strip your hair of its natural oils, causing your scalp to become dry, leaving your hair with a dry, messy and rough feel. However. Delaying hair wash is not good either. It is best to shampoo whenever your hair feels greasy and dirty.
Avoid doing these to your hair, and let your tresses breathe so that they look healthy and shine with a natural glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.