Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satya BansalYour feedback matters!
Hi. I n my husband tried to do Intercourse three ago. I had spread my legs n put around the waist of my husband. But he didn't insert his penis fully inside. He just rubbed it. After that day for me it's paining for me in my down part. N during passing urine it pains more. I am very much concerned about it. Is everything ok.
I was suffering from thyroid and pcod. For thyroid I was using dose 75g but for pcod I was not using anything. Because of these two problems I was gaining weight day by day. Give some suggestions to reduce my weight to normal in 6 months. Now weight-95, height-5-5.Please help sir .
Hi! I am Dr. Nivedita Dadu. I am a dermatologist at skinology skin clinic. The url for skinology is www.skinology.in . I am creating this video to discuss about mesotherapy. Mesotherapy is a non surgical cosmetic procedure that employs administration of drugs to the skin depending upon the indications. While traditional mesotherapy uses needles, a transdermal mesotherapy machine at skinology utilizes the skins water based channels to promote drug delivery by electroporation. Meso-coctails of drugs are prepared at our clinic depending upon the indications.
For example a cocktail of glutatheon and vitamin c is used to reduce facial dullness and to give a fresher look to the skin. Hyaluronic acid cocktails are used for anti aging. These cocktails stimulate fibroplast that produce collagen and ellastin. For hairfall hair boosters and stem cells are used which reduce hairfall and promote hair growth.
For any further queries or to book an appointment with skinology you can log on to www.skinology.in
My sis is 14 weeks pregnant now. What she should include in her Diet and what routine she should follow including exercises if any.! Thanking in advance. Waiting for answer in anticipation.
This my friend and actually she as low hemoglobin and now add to it she got low BP I don't What to do feeling a lot and she is A-. She be coming tried sooner and not eating properly please someone help me.
After my 1st pregnancy in 2010, I started putting weight. The other irregularities also started in 2011 and the tsh level also was on the higher limits of normal range. Then I consulted with endocrinologist, he suspected pcod and gave me metformin 500 mg and Diane 35 mg. Then the cycle became regular. As my life style lacks physical activity I started gaining weight. In 2014 I had about of iron deficiency anemia and treated with iron injection. The irritability and hirsutism became more after 2012.
Hi I have given birth to a baby boy just 2 weeks back n m on full dieting no oil less salt n chilli I am on roti bt my stomach is bulgy what to do? I want to go slim frm my tummy side it looks as if I am pregnant what to do please help me I feed my baby can you pls suggest any diet chart or any medicine which should not affect my baby's health.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.
I am 20 and mate is 18 years old. We went through anal sex several times. But after the last time we went through, she missed her periods. She usually have regular periods. We are afraid that we are pregnant. Please help us.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease manifests in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) accompanied by hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation.
While PCOS falls into a group of conditions which don’t have a cure as such, there are natural ways to manage this condition so you don’t experience any symptoms and can get pregnant if you choose to.
What to do?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and juices containing sugar, refined
carbs (white bread, biscuits, chocolate, lollies etc…).
2. Eat small protein rich meals every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscles you have the
more fat you’ll burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin
sensitivity in women with PCOS.
5. Excess androgen production has been shown to favorably react to intake of
licorice so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
6. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep,
regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
7. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil (make sure it’s been tested for
mercury and stabilized with vitamin E).
8. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnut, chives, eggplant, garlic,
ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, spearmint and
Hello I have been married for 1.5 years and I am 33 years old. We are planning a baby now need some guidance in this regards. My periods have been regular.
I am a 25 yrs old married women. My last period started on 21st august and ended on 24th july. My average next period date was on 19th-20th september. But still it is not clearing. On 24th and 5th sept. Some drops were discharged (very less amount) and stopped since then. I hade taken Unwanted-72 on 10th sept. Now I am suffering from irritation and body pain due to this especially lower parts like legs. Please suggest me what should I do to get rid of this.
Sir, I am 32 years old, NCM,conceived naturally after one year of trying which resulted in missed abortion at 9 wks, probable cause told was aneuploidy. My hormone tests are normal, AMH is 1.3,Diag hysterolap showed e/o bilateral dilated tubes with delayed spill. Semen analysis with Dna frag is normal. 4 iui s failed. Borderline lupus anticoagulant negative so started on aspirin, enoxaparin 40, hcqs. With Icsi, conceived following 4 embryos transferred. Had twin gestation lost one at 6wks and other twin in NT scan showed f/o Turners (cystic hygroma with hydrops). Planning termination with poc molecular Karyotyping and both of ours Karyotyping. They ve told its due to poor egg quality. Sir I ve not been able tp conceive for 2 years following first natural conception except now with icsi with chromosomal abnormalities. Pls tell me how to go ahead.
I am 29 years old. I had always delay periods. I had gone through missed misscarriage and had to go through surgery. Only a sac and fetal form for two months. Now I want baby. I visited Dr. There is an polysist ovary. Is polysist treatment necessary? I cant get pregnancy normaly? I have to treatment? after I can conceive? dr, prescribe ovalife10 twice daily for three months. And mepratet10 for 10days, and a harmonal tablet oxtane. I always used to homeopathy treatment. Alopathy hampers or effect on my body. So I am tensed what to do? I have taken thyrox 50 also. Am I going through right way? pls help me.
I am 18. And I got my periods over in this month I. E. 5 th may. On 7 th may I had sex with my lyfpartner bt condom slipped during our intercourse. Within 11 hrs I took an I pill. I had pinkish colour bleeding for two days. Afte 5 days I am bleeding again its heavy than the previous and I am getting headaches. Cramps. Nausea. May I please know whether I am pregnant. Thank you so much for giving your previous tym to read this.
Hi doctors my daughter is two months old I got delivered thru vacuum so babies head on left side is elongated little but it s less now. And also flat on back. What to do. I'm really scared tht too girl. please help me out. What can I do to correct it please help me out on Feb 28 she will complete 2 months.
2. White beans
3. Black beans
4. Kidney beans
5. Garbanzo beans
7. Whole wheat pasta
11. Whole wheat bread
12. Brown rice