Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SatyaYour feedback matters!
When I take some hot and cold I am feeling both in my teeth which is the best toothpaste for senstivity that can stop in always?
My wife age 62 is suffering from urine leakage problem. Uterus and gall bladder has been removed. Frequent urge to urinate. Please suggest remedy.
Most of us are not blessed with a good night's sleep and face common problems that occur during sleep, such as snoring, insomnia, sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome and sleep deprivation. According to Ayurveda, proper sleep and a healthy diet are of equal importance. Sleep is the period during which the body is able to recuperate and heal itself as well bring about a balance in emotions and mental state. Imbalances in sleep, according to Ayurveda, is caused due to imbalance or dosha in the three subcategories that the human body is divided into. The imbalances are referred to as Kapha dosha, Pitta dosha and Vata dosha.
Imbalance in Vata occurs when the co-ordination between dhi (learning), dhriti (retention) and smriti (recollection) is weakened. When a person is trying to sleep but is simultaneously recollecting the events which occurred during the day, it leads to the same emotions and feelings being reproduced. This renders the person incapable of detaching from the feelings and thus, prevents them to sleep. Some Ayurvedic remedies to address this issue include:
1. Using appropriate sleep tablets
2. Drinking a special tea which aids in sleeping, before going to sleep. The tea should contain a mixture of herbs and spices which would help in calming the emotions
3. Have food that pacifies Vata
4. Adopting and following a proper schedule, where enough time is available for sleep
5. Try not to think about the problems while in bed.
A sleep disorder due to pitta dosha happens when a person has no problems in falling asleep, but is awakened at odd hours during the night and is unable to fall back asleep. It is common that people suffering from trauma or imbalances in pitta are susceptible to this problem. Pitta-type sleep is often disrupted by wild and fiery dreams. Remedies include:
1. The room where the person is sleeping should be kept cool. The likelihood of awakening during the night is increased if the room is hot and stuffy.
2. Therapeutic oils which are specifically designed to pacify Pitta dosha should be used.
3. Foods that pacify pitta dosha should be eaten. These foods should normally be at room temperature rather being hot.
4. A pitta pacifying lifestyle should be followed. This includes sleeping before 10:00 p.m., having three meals a day, etc.
Sleep disorders associated with kapha dosha causes a person to have a long and deep sleep, but feel exhausted when woken up. Additionally, a feeling of lethargy persists throughout the day. Remedies include:
1. Reduce coffee consumption
2. Adopt the consumption Kapha or Green Tea
3. Adopt a Kapha-pacifying lifestyle. This includes vigorous morning exercise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
If a 68 year old male is prediabetic Will exercise and changes in diet be enough to control the onset of diabetes?
I've had recurrent knee dislocations about 3 years back and though doctors assured me that no operation was needed A sense of instability in my right knee still persists What do I do.
My uncle is having diabetes. He had a wound in his legs. Now his sugar level is reduced. But the wound is not recovering?
Daily in the morning after passing stool I feel acute burning at my anus. Which last for half and hour. No piles found. No stomach infection. I don't take tea coffee and spicy food aswl. I have gastric acid problem for which I daily take antacid now kindly tell the reason for the burning like acid. Due to this sometimes I not able to sit comfortably. This problem was once in a month before but now it is daily burning.
I have black heads and pimples on the face. I used to wash my face with a pimple clearing face wash for three months. But I have not found any better results. And now I'm experiencing some visible pores on my face. And also the skin tone of my face is decreasing day to day. I don't know what to do now. Will you please provide me some assistance?
My hairs are turning white more and falling 20 25th hair per day also sometimes itching around my testis back bump. My head and pain in those days last 2-3 month is can be skin problems Should I go to skin doctor or eye doctor. Suggested me I feel all problems with skin related. Please advise details what type of problem with skin?
Hello docs my mother has diabetes but controlled for more than 10 years and now she feels a burning sensation and numbness below both her feet at times. Do you recommend gabaneuron once every night? is this because of deficency of vitamin b12? if yes does gabaneuron consists of vitamin b12? thanking you in anticipation.
Sir what are reasons that my hair is turned into white hair Sir please give your suggestion so in control this in future.
Hairfall is a common disorder in developing countries. There are lot many hair related problems are occurring now days in community such as premature graying of hairs, thining of hairs, alopecia areata, baldness in young people's. Homoeopathy has best results against Hairfall.
If there is Hairfall, there is some cause behind it and removing the cause of Hairfall is as much importants as taking Treatment.
Important causes of Hairfall:
1. Thyroid disease such as hypothyroidism is one of important cause of Hairfall in females.
2. Polycystic ovarian disease is also common disorder in females which can cause Hairfall.
3. Alopecia areatais common hair disorder can cause baldness and thinking of hairs.
4. Ringworm infection of head
5. Pregnancy - During pregnancy due to the harmonal changes, deficiency of vitamins and proteins lead to Hairfall.
6. Lifestyle is one of the cause for Hairfall such as late night work.
7. Stress - Prolonged stress leads to sleeplessness, low appetite, indigestion and all this totally effects on Hairfall.
8. Diet : in order to loose the weight many of people's ignore the content of foods. Deficiency of vitamins, iron, zinc may lead to Hairfall.
9. Hairstyling such as streatening of hairs, use of colour, chemical may lead to Hair damage.
10. Pollution and sun exposure.
Homoeopathic medicines -
3. Baryta carb