Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish TomarYour feedback matters!
I ate food in night next day breakfast, lunch, dinner but after taking 4 -5 time of meal and right amount of water stool did not came. But I feel stomach is heavy, what should I do.
There are many people who are not aware of this fact that running is one of the best exercises that can add spice to your love life. In fact, this is one of the easiest and simplest means of regaining that charm in your sex life. Bedroom potency can be guaranteed by means of continuing the running practice on a regular basis. Overall performance and sexual enjoyment can be increased to a great extent by practising running. Nowadays, almost all health or fitness experts are recommending the concerned option as the main way-out to get rid of different kinds of sexual troubles.
How running can help to get an improved sexual life?
- Feel sexier: You will get the chance of developing a sexier feel by means of practising running. Only improved health is not acquired with running, but you can also get a sexy body structure. Both health and sexy appeal are required for participating in sexual performance actively. You will gain acute confidence of taking part in lovemaking with your partner without any kind of mental blockages. This practice will help you to get a golden opportunity of revealing your impressive personality in front of your partner without doing any intensive exercises.
- Get increased energy: If you practice running daily, then you can get back your lost energy. This energy is highly potential for continuing the sexual performances in bed for long hours. You can get higher stamina and greater body strength, which are the most essential elements of improved sex life. On the other hand, you can also get higher mental strength as a result of which proper sexual arousal can be enjoyed.
- Reduction of erectile dysfunction: Due to running activity, blood circulation in your body is efficiently controlled as a result of which your genital organs can also get sufficient amount of fresh blood and oxygen. This is necessary for making the trouble of erectile dysfunction reduced so that you can get proper erection. If the blood supply is perfect in your genital organs, then you will never face erection troubles at all.
- Reduction of weight: It has been found that those fellows who have got greater weight are not that very capable of getting satisfied sexual life. This is the reason people often intend to lose weight, and this objective can be effectively fulfilled by means of practising running regularly without any break.
I had piles in past and I had done operation for piles last year june. But still I can feel lump on the anus. Also from last 2/3 year I am suffering from constipation. What should I do to get relief from constipation. Please suggest some details test to diagnosis the constipation n its treatment.
I suffer headache once in 1-2 month. It is due to gas n acidity. It starts in a moderate way bt slowly increase n remain for d whole day. Sometimes it is much severe. My diet is normal. I do not have much oil n spices in ma regular diet. Pls suggest me some advice or any tablet for dis. Pls help.
I am facing difficulties while breathing these days. What should I do? I guess it is because of the chest congestion and some sort of allergies.
I'M having Chicken Pox. It's been a week now. Aren't there any natural remedies to get well faster without medicines?
Dr. I feel tense while I mingle with new people and frequently feel like urine but if I go only small amount of urine I go. please help me sir.
Can we take the body supplements like fat burners and protein shakes? Will they effect the body? Are there any side effects? If yes. What are they?
I am 61 years old and my sugar levels are 98 in fasting 180 after 2 hours food. Hb1ac level is 6.6 my body weight lost 4kg in, 6 months Muscles become loose I am not taking any tablet for sugar. stopped eating sweets fruits. Is it required to tablet and muscle loose is due to sugar or age? I am getting frequent urine also It it due to sugar, Please answer.
I am suffering from cough, I had all the the st including sputum test done there was nothing found, what should I do?
I mastuburate too much. Does it have. Any Impact on my body part or in penis. Actually the covering of penis goes off Its swallow and a void created. Is that the symptoms of cancer.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
आयंश को 2 दिन से बुखार है मलेरिया टेस्ट भी नार्मल आया है और यूरिन टेस्ट भी नॉर्मल आया है।एंटीबायोटिक और खासी की दबा ले रहा है।पर सुबह शाम उसे बुखार आ जाता है।दिन भर ठीक रहता है और खाना भी खा रहा है।बुखार आने पर पारासिटामोल दे रहे है जिससे बुखार उतर जाता है। पर पूरी तरह से ठीक होने मे कितना समय लगेगा। और बुखार बार बार आना ठीक है क्या
Ma father has desk problem in his neck, he feels too much pain while driving what should he do to reduce the pain.
I am 48 years old male. The uric acid level in my blood is 7. Do I need to take medicines ? If yes, which medicine? And if no, how to manage uric acid levels? Please guide?
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
Kidney performs the central role in a human body. It is as important as heart or lungs. Many organs of the body are dependent on kidney to function healthily. Kidney removes toxic waste and excessive fluid from blood.
Primary risk for kidney disease includes factors like high diabetes, high blood pressure, family history, heart disease etc. Obesity; autoimmune diseases; urinary tract infections and systemic infections are the secondary risks.
Kidney damage occurs in stages and in most of the cases, body does not show any kind of symptom till kidney is damaged up to 90%.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
1. Keep a control on the blood pressure and take every preventive measures against its increased level.
2. For people suffering from diabetes, have a control on your glucose level.
3. Keep the cholesterol level in the appropriate range.
4. If on medications, take the prescriptions on time.
5. If you have a high salt intake, cut-off the intake and aim for less than 1, 500 milligram sodium per day.
6. Maintain a healthy fluid intake
7. Eat healthily and keep your weight in check.
8. Have a limit on your alcohol intake
9. Exercise should be a compulsory part of daily routine
10. For those who are overweight; need to work on reducing the weight
11. Smokers need to quit it slowly and gradually as smoking would led to serious kidney damages
12. Do not take over-the-counter pills on a regular basis.
13. Check your kidney function if you have one or more of the ‘high risk’ factors consult your doctor.