Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello sir, I am 35 year old man. From last 2 month, I am suffering from allergy at my whole body. After taking cetrizine tab, get relief. What should I do?
Stomach ache from childhood nothing in ultrasound. I think it is some sort of gas problem. Please help me.
Any sex specialist I have a 4 month baby nd now I I'm using condoms while having sex. But not good enjoying. So any other option.
I am a single 26 years old Male. I think I have ED issues as I have not been able to get and maintain erections. When I masturbate/watch porn/ during mornings I do get erections but not during action. I have no other health conditions. I drink and smoke occasionally (very less consumption). I tried a few times (with my girlfriend) and unfortunately I have not been able to do it even once. Even if I get erection it does not stay for long. I am about to get married in a year and really concerned. No medications yet of any kind.
I'm suffering from ED. I had contacted my family doctor and he suggested me to take ENERZOSH tablets. Once a day. I'm taking it from last almost one and a half months, however don't see any changes. Can you please help?
I am 20 years old girl. 2 years ago I have a fuller chubby cheeks and my face looks good. But from last 2 years I am suffering from constipation and indigestion. And now I have dull complexion and my face gives a shrunken appearance. I am very concern about it. I have consulted doctor itself they suggested me to drink juice n fruits. But I do not feel any change in me. What should I do for getting again the fuller face.
My wife through urine pregnancy Test found that she is pregnant. So whether I can continue physical relationship with her or not. Kindly advice. The doctor given her 2 Medicines namely a) becozinc (syrup) b) Rejunuron-OD for 1 Month.
Hi DOC, I am suffering with Lipoma disease, is there any Permanent cure for this in Ayurveda, please advice, I will be very thankful to you, I can get cure from this.
I have a frequent gas problem. This is mainly due to constipation and happens after lunch till the next day morning.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits