Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Kumar SethiYour feedback matters!
I AM 29 YRS female my last period 8 sept and I had a sex once so I missed my period so I had regestrone 5 mg for 3 days twice a daily.
Is there any medication or treatment in allopathy to cure male infertility. If yes then how long the treatment will go on Pls help us out.
1. The Most Important One—Exercise
When it comes to fitness and staying in shape all we want to do is hit the gym and then we whim “no time for it.” But it is not necessary to visit a gym to maintain health and fitness. Regular physical activity improves circulation and is a key to beat stress. Although it is imperative that you step out of home to walk for at least 30 minutes every day but if your schedule really does not permit you then read on for these easy tips.
Say No To Elevator
You can burn from 7 to 10 calories from one minute of climbing of stairs and this would be a reason for you to decide how many stairs you would like to climb each day.
Swimming is a very great way to stay fit. Butterfly stroke in swimming for 10 minute is believed to burn 150 calories.
2. Eat Healthy
Include lots of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your diet. Try to eat a balanced diet and ensure that you do not eat full stomach on each meal. Instead go for healthy snack every 3 hours. It is best to avoid street foods and junk foods like burgers, pizza and artificially sweetened soft drinks. One should also avoid consuming alcoholic drinks as it not only affects weight loss but also leads to various ailments. Include high protein diet in your meals such as poultry, fish, tofu, soya, and beans.
3. Drink Plenty Of Water
It is imperative to keep your body hydrated to maintain health and fitness of the body. Water is believed to be a natural cleanser of the digestive system and organs. Water also ideal for detoxification that flushes out toxins from the body through skin pores (in the form of sweat) and urine.
4. Get Enough Sleep
Our daily life has become such that we have time for everything but ourselves. We neglect our health and fitness so much so that many people even tend to cut down their sleep time to invest that time in other activities. To stay healthy an adult should sleep for at least 6 to 7 hours a day, if not more. Lack of sleep affects our cognitive skills, mood and concentration, induces stress hormones, and even affects our metabolism system and immune system. Getting enough sleep helps to heal and repair body and mind from daily stress.
5. Get Regular Health Check-ups Done
A regular health check-up is must for you as it helps in early detection if and when something abnormal goes inside your body. Your eye might tend to miss out any abnormality such as a mole or a lump but a physical examination will ensure you to find out such abnormalities. If you cannot get regular check-ups done you should at least get an annual check-up to make sure everything is just the way it is supposed to be.
6. Beat Stress
Stress can not only harm your mind but also your body and may cause digestive and cardiac problems. Regular exercising, meditation, engaging in spiritual activities, giving time for enjoying your hobbies, in short taking out time for leisure to engage in activities you like doing the most is said to relieve the body from the harmful effects of stress.
Hi today I had sex with my boyfriend for first time without using condoms I am 17 years old I am fear there is any problem with doing sex without using condoms.
I have postpartum insomnia. I gave vaginal birth on August. Baby is sleeping better during nights but I can't from the past one week. Why should I do.
I don't get periods on time, I took treatment of 3 months but after completing treatment I didnt get periods on time. Now I didn't have periods from past 5 months please help me.
Is your life dull and boring? Are you unhappy with the way you are leading your everyday life? Laughter is very important for living and is a vital part of healthy living. It helps in relieving tension, reducing stress, making you relax, and increases your happiness. Here are some ways following which you can bring more laughter in your life:
- Connect with an old friend
- Connecting with a friend from the past is ideal for bringing up topics and memories which are sure to make you laugh.
- Remembering funny incidents, stories, and hilarious moments can make you revisit old days and laugh.
- Humour in your everyday life
- Laughter and fun can be found in all places. You need to find them out.
- There can be a lot of common, ordinary things which are ironically or sarcastically funny. Observe humorous moments from everything around you and share them with your people.
- Watch your favourite television shows
- Watching your favourite comedy shows and programs on the tv will bound to loosen you up.
- Instead of watching deep movies that are thought to provoke, something light and capable of making you laugh is also important.
- Spend time with children
- Kids are uninhabited, simple and happy beings. You will be able to recall your childhood by talking to children. This is a great way to make you laugh.
- Have sleepovers
- Sleepovers may be old fashioned, but they are a source of unadulterated laughter.
- Inviting friends over for movies and makeovers paves the way for unlimited laughter all night long.
- Visit amusement parks
- Amusement parks are a great way of having fun and also realising how you can laugh at simple things.
- Visit amusement parks with your friends or family and have a great time laughing.
- Listen to funny songs from your childhood
- Listening to your favourite funny songs from childhood is a nice way for you to loosen up.
- It will remind you of your memories with that song, which is bound to make you recapitulate and laugh.
- Play in bouncy houses
- You should hop in bouncy houses that are meant for children.
- You can come across these at birthday parties, community events, and play centres. Jumping and laughing are sure to give you a good time.
You should also try to make the people around you laugh. Hearing the laughter of others will surely make you laugh as well as it is very much contagious. Tell ridiculous jokes and rhymes to make your friends and close ones burst out in laughter, which will be a matter to laugh about for you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I am 28M married for 1.5 years. Me and my wife were planning for baby for almost an year and was not successful. My Semen analysis showed that I have 1 million count and 50% motility. Repeated my SA at various labs and results were same. Went to infertility centres and they gave me hormone injections and tablets. I have been in medication for past 4 months, but no improvement in my sperm count. My wife has no complications other than low amh levels. What is the chance of me fathering a child by going for infertility treatment. Will IUI work. Or should I have to try IVF / ICSI. What would be the success rates?
My bf ejaculated there while I was wearing my panty as well as hot pant. It was done on 1st of february. Then on that month I had my periods on around 15 th of february. Everything was fine bt in this month that is on march my normal date is 25 th march bt still now my periods does not occurred! I there any chance that I am pregnant! though after that ejaculation I had my periods normally. This month was my exam month. So I am very tensed nw. Pls rely fast!
Can I give (I-Pill & unwanted 72) to my wife. Even she has a problem of thyroid please reply soon already 48 hrs gone. thanks waiting for your reply.
I need some help my period was on for twice this month the second was unexpected. But after that I was feeling bad cramping vomiting sore nipples an sore breast the smell of foods makes me vomit I've take a pregnancy test but it's negative and I don't no what to do now can you help me please I really feel bad
Hi I am going for my honeymoon and we do not want to have a baby now. Kindly tell me the 100% safe way other than the condom take avoid pregnancy.
If you have an uncomplicated pregnancy, you are likely to be able to travel during most of your pregnancy. Just be sure to discuss air travel and extended trips with your doctor ahead of time. When traveling, it's also smart to carry a written record of your due date and any medical conditions you have.
When traveling by car, remember the following:
• Wear your seat belt , even if your car has an air bag. Strap the lower belt across your lower lap/upper thighs. Run the shoulder belt between your breasts and up over your shoulder, not over your abdomen. Remove any excess slack in the seat belt.
• Proper use of an air bag is important regardless of whether you are pregnant. If you are sitting in front of an air bag, slide the seat as far back as possible, and tilt the seat back slightly to increase the distance between your chest and the air bag [to 10 in. (25 cm) or more]. For the latest air bag safety information, see the U.S. Department of Transportation website at www.safercar.gov.
• Take bathroom breaks and short walks at least every 2 hours on long trips to increase the blood circulation in your legs and reduce bladder pressure.
When you're pregnant, the safest time to travel is during your second trimester (18 to 24 weeks), when your risks for miscarriage and preterm labor are lowest. During your third trimester, it's best to stay within 300 miles of home, in case of sudden changes that need medical attention. Airplane travel tips include the following:
• Check with the airline for its requirements before you book a flight. Some airlines do not allow women more than 35 weeks pregnant to fly.
• Carry written documentation of your due date when traveling. Some airlines ask to see this information.
• Wear your seat belt strap over your lower lap/upper thighs. When in flight, keep your seat belt fastened as much as possible in case of turbulence.
• Take a few walks while on a long flight to increase the blood circulation in your legs.
• Choose an aisle seat if possible. This will make it easier to move around in the plane.