Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 24 years man have type 2 diabetics. Diagonised recently. Is it possible to recover by physical activity and food control without medication. Kindly suggest me how treat diabetic.
I was suggested for blood sugar checkup here so I went to pathology shop but they are asking which type empty or eaten abdomen? So I want complete info about this.
I am having sugar so please tell me that how I can avoid sweet in my daily schedule. Because I am tired by this decease so please tell me some solutions.
I am suffering from gout pain. My uric acid levels never got up more than 6. But sometimes acute pains harasses me. Only both ankles get pain. I regularly take zyloric 100 mg one a day.
My uric acid level is 9.2 for last 2 years. What are the steps to be followed by me to reduce this below 7.0?
Sir muje diabetes hai 15 din pehle check kiya tha to 248 ayi thi abhi medicine chalu h muje kya karana chahiye?
Hello! I am an 18 year old. My mother has been suffering from diabetes (sugar) for d past 10-15 years. I fear I might get it too. Is it possible to prevent it from occurring forever?
I am 55 years and my muscle got easily fractured and was weak and I got regular cough. I am a diabetic please patient what should I do ?
Grr I am diabetic for the last six years. I do not take any medicine. I go to gym on alternative days. Is this sufficient to keep me healthy.
Taking bcaa during workout cause any problem like diabetes or any other serious conditions .as am using regular gym .for 2 hr and jogging.
My blood sugar has shot up to 190. No one in family had it. Stress at work is high . Please advise .
My weight is 125 kg. On one occasion my fasting blood sugar level was 205. And on other occasion 112. I want to ask it is diabetes or pre diabetes. And if I lose my weight can I cure it?
Dear Doctor, I have lumps in breast which pains (4 -5 days) before menses comes. But they are non-cancerous according to doctors. I am having thyroid level is 9 tsh.
Sir tsh jab check karwate hai to khali pet karwate hai. Kya thyroid ke goli nahi khani chahie. Or pani pe sakte hai kya. Please suggest me. Mai thyrox 75 le rahi hu. Mera weight 62 kg hai mai 42 year ki hu. Kya mera weight thik hai. Mere dono paroo me aireee fati hui hai kya karoo.
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.