Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Satish GoyalYour feedback matters!
Hi! I have huge fever from last two week. Please tell me what should I do now. And also I have so many problems too.
Hello Doctor, My son is 3 months old from last Saturday he is suffering with cold and cough. Cough is very high. Coughing like as a elder. I consulted the doctor but no use from Saturday onwards I am using astha kind drops phenylephrine drops and also nasal drops. Not only these but also zinger crude with honey and tulasi crude. Daily hair is applied with castor oil. From last 2 days he is vomiting milk daily 2 times. nebulising is also done in 3 times. He is coughing continue up to 1 min. No fever so please give me suggestions. I can not see my child in this condition his voice also decreased up to 50%from last Sunday onwards. Please advise.
How to get rid of periodic headaches that are causing immense pain everyday please suggest me some medicines.
In our day to day lifestyle, it has become very difficult to maintain routine and habits to the optimal level. But in order to, function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
- Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
- Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
- Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazelnuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
- Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
- Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonged energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels.
Related Tip: "Top 5 Carb Rich Foods for Breakfast"