Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish DabiYour feedback matters!
I was operated upon for my Herniated Cervical Disc C-6 in 2008. Before that I had tingling sensation in my fingers and stretching in my legs. I was told that slowly and slowly the tingling sensation will go but so far it has not gone. I have a stretching sensation in my legs and tingling in my toes and legs. I do takt physiotherapy (Diathermy and Ultra Sound Massage) Are there any chances of improvement or it will continue like this. Should I take some medicine or I should mske this is way of life.
Hello Doctor, Is there any way to avoid my hair from becoming flat after wearing a helmet or cap? When I remove the helmet or cap my hair looks messy and sticky. I shampoo everyday as I have oily scalp, but still this problem persists. Could you give some tips for the same. Thanks.
I am suffering from head ache from last three months and also have a chest pain. Can you suggest what are the measure taken to cure it.
Dear Doctor, I am 50 years old and a diabetic for the last 15 years. My HbA1c levels are reduced to 5.3 recently (earlier it was 8.2, when I used only tablets) due to the use of Insulin Apidra @ 8 units 3 times and 18 units of Lantus, one time during night, along with glycomet 850 SR, 3 times a day (Since 6 Months) Should I reduce my Insulin units? Please advise.
I am a 25 years male with 84 kgs weight. Now I want to reduce my weight for 70kgs. I did exercises in gym for two months but there is no loss in weight. Please give me better advise.
Am a 27 year old married person since 2011. Last 2 years my penis is not stand tightly. Its stand loosely and I take only 1 min to discharge. And am not get pleasure during the sex but when I do this from hand job I got it a few. And my sperm is like a water. And I have no interest in sex from last 2 years please help me.
I am 20 year old female. Last few days after my intercourse with my partner when I wake up in the morning its coming pale red color liquid in my private part. Is this a serious health problem. Some days even it's last for the whole day. Please suggest its normal or I need to consult any gynecologist.
Sir. What are chemical peels advised to remove spots on face? From which clinic it can be done Are there any side effects of the same?
I am suffering from dandruff since one month used many things not getting any result, kindly advise something Thank you.
I have a gum reducing problem. Till I noticed it. It was late. Now the condition is. I hav a whole on the right side of my gum above molar teeth. My front gums are down badly. My dentist came up with a conclusion that it was because of wrong way of brushing. I followed the way they showed me. Of strokes. Up and down. But that doesn't seem to stop the problem. Kindly advice is something over it. And also it is possible to regrow the gums?
I am 45 years old. I am diabetic since last one year using metformin hydrochloride-500 glimepiride 2. But not controlling.
I am a lactating mother with two months old baby when should I start dieting and exercising, mine was a csec delivery pls advice.
I am suffering from pre maturation last 2 years. I am not satisfied with my married life. Please suggest me.
I'm just 15 years old and i'm 60 kgs and my height is about 178 cm and I need diet in order to balance my calories in take because in this stage i'm too busy with my studies for 1 year and I cannot make time to exercise.
My son 2 years 2 months old, from last 3 days he is having loose motions & fever. After consultant with Dr. Motion has been stop but having fever frequently. Now Dr. Ask for stool test and as per result he having mucus + & puscell + in stool. So please tell me if + mucus is to be worried & how we get remedy of frequent fever. Medicine was Domcet suspension, Amefur Suspension, PacimolMF.
I am 45 year old unmarried male desperate to marry but can not marry due to circumstances like no job. I feel my body heated up my eyes burning, even feet burns, I get night falls in between for the last 10-15 years could be more. I am using Himalaya ophthacare eye drops which gives me little relief from burning eyes. I request you to let me know a homeopathic medicine for the issue I am facing. Regards, Monty. 45 years male from Nashik asked I am 45 year old unmarried male desperate to marry but can not marry due to circumstances like no job. I feel my body heated up my eyes burning, even feet burns, I get night falls in between for the last 10-15 years could be more. I am using Himalaya ophthacare eye drops which gives me little relief from burning eyes. I request you to let me know a homeopathic medicine for the issue.
I am having pain in my right testis from last 3-4 days, when anything touches it starts paining, can you please tell me the reason and how to cure it And one doctor suggested me to consult a surgeon to which type of doctor can I go? Please help to cure should I massage it or anything else.
Our bodies require energy to continue working throughout the day. In case you regularly work through lunch hours without breaking for a meal, you may experience issues around thinking and concentrating on the work and effort you are putting in.
Here are a few ways in which you can eat healthy in your office without compromising on your health:
- Pack your meals: Try not to leave home without packing food so that you do not depend on the vending machine or office food court. Try to cook your food early and pack your meals in advance.
- Dispose off the junk food in your office: The environment that you set up for yourself will specifically impact how healthy you are. In case you surround yourself with junk food, you will begin to lose your healthy mindset.
- Time administration: You know what to eat and at what time. Keeping in mind the end goal to get rid of an unhealthy eating practice, set a break timer on your phone.
- Keep meals and snacks consistent: Pack new fresh fruits or vegetables to avoid the late-day munchies or before-meal hunger pangs that can prompt you to eat junk snacks.
- Make healthy swaps: Switch your sandwiches to whole grain bread and lean meat; ask for mustard rather than mayonnaise; avoid the fries and potato chips and pick celery and carrot sticks to fulfill your snack longing.
- Drink more water: Take water or other calorie free drinks at your work area. Flavor your water with mint leaves, lemon or cucumber.
- Try not to eat and work: Multitasking has been turned out to be dangerous to the waistline. Rather than distractedly chewing on a serving of mixed greens while you are chipping away at a proposition, put your work aside and concentrate totally on your meal.
- Keep a crisis stash: You can have a drawer in your work area loaded with healthy and solid snacks.
- Try to stay away from the vending machine: Focus on maintaining a strategic distance from the vending machine by making conversation with people or finding other distractions.
- Do not get rid of your absolute favorites: In no way, shape or form should you get rid of your absolute favorite food item. Try to savor it in small portions. If you completely try to avoid it, you might crave for it all the more, which could lead to you binge eating junk food when you are tensed.
- Maintain distance from mid-day slump: In case you choose to spend on a sugary food item in the cafeteria, try to discover an alternative, which is higher in fiber like a wheat cookie or a grain biscuit.
- Keep nuts handy: Keep snacks that are high in solid fats, fiber and protein at your work area. Eat nuts and seeds, low sugar and fruit granola bars.