Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Chandra GosaiYour feedback matters!
Can bloating problem be caused from water. I mean I leav in jaipur but when I go jodhpur I don't have such problems digestion is very good at jodhpur and I feel hunger.
Due to sudden rise in BP my doctor has advise me medicine to get it normalize ,but later advise me to take medicine regularly two different kind of tab one in morning and one in evening, but after some time i have loose my erectile considerably please advise me to restore my erectile fully.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
Hello doctor I masturbate everyday since 12th class now I am in mba so my pennis got weaker. If I leave masturbating is there chance to strength and is small also pls doctor suggest me to go forward to my sex life.
I am suffering from stomach from last 3. Days. What to do for the. And what food item should we eat.
I am 23 years old. I met ENT doctor for my ear which had puss draining from it for every 2 days and he said there is a hole in the ear drum and he said surgery is the only option to cure it. He gave me ear drops, using this made all the liquid drain out from my ear. My doubt is am able to hear properly and I also read that for eardrum rupture surgery is the last option. Should I go for surgery or any other remedy is available?
He has married nw a days but he facing some sexual problem means. When he gone sex with her wife his pennies was study poison no longer time is there any solution pleas Sujeet me.
Dr, I am 29 years old married man. I use to masturbate thrice in a week apart my sexual activity, is it OK? Does it harm in future or planning to have baby?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion- Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels- The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor- If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.