Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish Chandra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish ChandraYour feedback matters!
I seem to have lost my libido after a testicular blow which resulted in scrotal swelling. My usg scrotum report is normal and my doctor said there is nothing to worry. Is is possible that my sexual function is permanently damaged?
Hello doctors. I want to join gym and I want to take protein shakes and chicken but I was suffering from uric acid problem. Please tell me if I start consuming these food, the problem will occur again? And I also want to ask if these protein shakes are good to have or unhealthy in long run?
Hi i am daughter of 64 year old man. In 2006 he went for brocoscopy where doctr gve him clean chit abt the lessn present on his left lung. In 2011 ct scan done tat again shows same thing nd v ignord tat bz already knwn abt the spot nw few dayz bfr went fr x ray and tat spot had covered his half lung of left side nw cect sugest by doct nd radiologst said in had now involved his liver please sugest me wat to do further as I cannt c him dying. He had redused his weight bt no any othr symptom lyk loss of apitite cough etc
What are the normal values of blood sugar? Is a person with 130-140 on fasting, a diabetic? Is it safe to take honey with lime in the morning if your blood sugar is 130-140? Is it safe to take almond oil with warm milk?
How to have sex with stranger without care. I did not enjoyed my 1st time with a sex worker because I was tensed during the intercourse.
Kindly explain about hepatitis. Which is more dangerous hepatitis? What are it's symptoms. Explain cure also.
Hello, I have really sensitive penis glans and I would like to know if it is common. I have seen on the Internet that a lot of people complain about itI have also seen a couple of solutions like applying cream or touching and rubbing it every day. Also I would like to know if these methods would solve the problem. Thanks in advice!
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.