Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Chander MehtaYour feedback matters!
I sleep for 7 hours still after waking up in morning I do not feel fresh and energetic I too go for daily workout 1 hour still I do not feel energetic to work for a day laziness is there in eyes I feels like my brain is full of something like I have many tensions but in real I do not have any tensions what should I do .
My hair is very thin and from past 1 year my hair is not growing and it is very short. Please suggest me to grow hair long and thick. Waiting for your answer.
I am a 66 yrs. Old male, I am suffering from almost severe knee pain on both the knees. Kindly suggest perfect medical advise, so that knee replacement may be avoided. Presently I don't want any knee replacement at all. Thanks.
I am 26 years old. My weight is increasing and I am unable to control it. I used to take oats in my breakfast avoid oily food but nothing is working for me.
Suffering from erectile dysfunction ,age 26, unmarried,I've left only three month for marriage. How can I treat erectile dysfunction.
I am following a diet plan since January 2017 to loose weight. Initially I came to know that there is fat on my lover due to which I am notable to loose weight. But in my recent body check up test and by an ultrasound I came to know that I too have problem of PCOD as well. My dietitian asked my to use red wine to cure PCOD. Could you please suggest me that should I drink red wine or not? And if I should drink then which is the best red wine which will be best for me to recover PCOD. Thanks.
I am getting severe headache at the back side of my head and also I am not getting sleep. What may be the problem. I don't have any sinus problem and even my vision is good. 3 years back I fell down on my back while doing push ups and my head struck the ground with force but their was no sign of blood. Doctor said it won't be any problem, X ray if my spinal was normal (before 3 years).
I am suffering with stone in my both kidney. Is it possible to treat both kidney in same time or these will be treated at a certain interval of days. Which is the latest technology you have at your centre to clear absolutely all stones frm kidney.
The prostate is a small gland positioned around the urethra and is responsible for creating the fluid to be ejaculated that contains semen. Commonly described as the shape and size of a walnut, the prostate has many important functions within the male reproductive system. Reports of cancer of this organ have become very frequent. Ayurveda has very effective treatments that not only stop the spread of the cancer,, but can actually cause partial or full remission.
Some Ayurvedic treatments for Prostate cancer:
- Haritaki and Terminalia Chebula: When mixed with honey and ghee, this medication is known to be very effective in treating anemia. However, it is also very effective in fighting tumors and cancer cells and thus is both a supplement to the body as well as fighter of illnesses.
- Amalaki or Emblica Officinalis: One of the most used and go to remedies within Ayurveda is amalaki which is frequently used to cure digestive problems. It is also an antioxidant and quickly drains out free radicals from within the body. This helps in cancer treatment, immunity boosting and improving metabolism.
- Vibhitaki or Terminalia Belerica: This is an excellent medication, which is very beneficial in purifying blood and removing toxins from the body. It is very good in increasing red blood cell count, which is very important when the body is fighting any form of cancer. Thus it is effective in the case of prostate cancer as well.
- Guduchi or Giloy: This medication is very good to fight calcium deficiency and is very effective at fighting infections as well. This is necessary to ensure that the body is protected while it is fighting the cancerous cells.
- Curcumin or Curcuma Longa: This is one of the wonder drugs being touted around as the next big thing in fighting cancer. Curcumin is the primary chemical in turmeric and is known to be very effective in the prevention of growth and spread of cancer cells.
- Punarnava or Boerhavia Diffusa: This is a great medication, which helps improve blood flow to and from the kidneys and also helps in increasing the count of red blood cells. All these properties make this particular species of flowering plant an absolute master when it comes to preventing prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.