Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Chander MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am growing fatter and fatter and I am not able to lose my weight. So plzz guide me how to burn my fats.
Sir, I read somewhere that drinking fresh water by mixing with lemon juice and one spoon of honey every day in empty stomach in the morning can able to reduce fat drastically. How much it is justified?
Hello good morng sir/ madam, I am 25 year old my hand 20% burn feb'15 month but till now my hand not good properly & white mark put on my hand so please take a suggestion how can remove burn white mark on my hand thanks regards
I am 19 years male. I get sexually aroused frequently and to control that I masturbate daily once or more than once Is it good that the no. Of times I masturbate for health? I am suffering from acne. Does this is caused due tomasturbation? Please suggest the no. Of times I need to masturbate daily.
I am a 35 year young man. Near about three months I feel pain in my left leg. At the time of sitting & standing I feel pain in my back of knee and in the muscular between knee & feet. At the time of standing suddenly I can't keep my left leg properly I feel pain. Stretching of muscle pain. Presently I am taking Neuro Kind LC tablets. But getting. No relief. The pain increase s day by day. Kindly suggest me how to get cure of it.
I don't have acne but do have lots of small pimples on my forehead, I have active lifestyle as I am a model means I do take care of my skin. And I eat lots of fresh fruit and drink lots of water please suggest me.
My wife has hair fall problem from last 3 months. Before 4 month she has dengue. And before 8 month she was pregnant. So please give suggestion how she can control hair fall.
Hi I just had four tablets of siphene100 and one is still left. But due to some reasons we have to postpone our plans to have a baby and I would like to go back to my contraceptive pills. Can I start my pills right away and how long will it take for them to be effective?
There is a small hole in my teeth (the previous one of my wisdom tooth) which is not reach to th root. What to do now, please prefer me something else without root canal, through which I cure permanently. Like permanent filling.
Hii, I have dandruff on my hair and my hair is falls too much and when I use oil on my hair and when I use shampoo all times my hair is falling and I have so many acne and pimples on my face please help me.
I m 24 year old and my weight is only 35 Nd I tried all things BT did not get any increase in weight. So will you advise me how to increase.
I have developed pigmentation like lining on my whole legs during pregnancy. One month has passed of my delivery. It is still there any remedy for it?
I used gutkha. Now my mouth is not opening completely. What should I do at home (without going to hospital)? Please help me.
I've lost weight quickly nd have used many weight gainers but the effect is finished in 2-3 month what will be good for gaining my weight I am not sure what else can I do. Can you pls help me with this.
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.