Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Chander GosainYour feedback matters!
Helo sir mera naam chetan h nd sir muje sexual pblm se related kuch puchna h nd sir muje sex krne m pain feel hota h nd sir penis k upar jo layer hoti h jisse niche krte h usse jyda niche krne par bhi pain feel hota h nd meri shadi nahi hui h but m sex kr chuka hu. Nd sir phle mene masturbution bhot kari h bhot jyda. Nd sir meri penis k aas pass jo layer hoti h jaha par nase hoti h waha par bhot chote chote daane s bhi ho gaye h.nd plss sir muje isska solution do nd ye kya h or kis wajha s hua h or ye thik kesa hoga. Plsss sir meri help kro.
Hello, I have a question regarding my father. He is 51 years old and diabetic. The sugar levels generally come out to be below 200. He is addicted to tobacco. I wanted to ask if we can give him nicorex or something for breaking the addiction inspite of the diabetes. Please reply.
In my blood tests, it shows that I have 21000 TLC, gran 88% and lym 8%. What does it indicate. I am taking medicine from hospital. And what type of diet I should take and suggest necessary conditions.
I am suffering from some itching which I get when my body gets warm, for few mins around 5-10 mins and heals when I apply sone cold water on my head and arms where its itching. Especially during winter I. E in this period the itching have become more vulnerable due to dry skin and no moisturizer is effective as such. The itching starts when I start to Exercise, When I climb stairs, Lot of humidity, Sun light, Eating spicy food. I feel unconscious and the itching is exactly like ant biting. Gradually its stops and later even if I continue doing the same activity it doesn't start back again It's usually starts from my head because I have a dry scalp and lot of dandruff and gradually towards arms, upper back, chest and sometimes on leg when I m exposed to sunlight I searched this symptoms online its somewhat agreeing with disease called as chronological Urticaria but the only difference is I don't get any hives or red patches I also usually after workout gets some burps and farts, may be because of improper digestion of food if it has any relation to this. Please suggest some home remedies I don't want to have allopathic medicines on regular basis.
My age is 21 and im having blister on my face 2-3 places. On my stomach 4 places. On my ears 2 or 3 places. Is this chicken pox. Is it severe?
Sir, I regularly face problem with nose - my breathing is not normal, any time suddenly my nose gets blocked, suddenly becomes normal I think I have short breath, any ways to solve it?
I have yellow eyes, it seems I have I jaundice, I have taken medicine udiliv nd liv52 from 2 months, bilirisum s down bt eyes did not go white. Wht to do please help.
I m 26 year old. I feel pain in my upper Stomach while driving my car. May be it is a gas. Can you give me right advice what I have to do while driving a car.
I am suffering from cold very frequently these days and in night time feeling very difficult to sneeze what should I do?
I am in a huge problem of masturbation. I want to get rid if it but it happen impossible to me and due to it my body becoming weak day by day so please sugeest what to do to stop this or slow. Thanks.
Sir mera age 24 year hai. Mera penis ka muscles piche ki tarah jyada samay sikur hua rahta hai. Jiske karan mera penis kafi chota dekhta hai. Kya ye serious problem hai? please suggest.
In healthy individuals, the liver contains little or no fat. In overweight or obese people, gradual fat accumulation leads to significant liver disease. Interestingly, these individuals may be consuming minimal to no alcohol. So, alcohol, which is the main cause for liver damage, does not have a significant role to play.
The non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) has 4 significant stages as outlined below. It is a chronically progressive disease and may take years to reach the final stages of cirrhosis and fibrosis.
1. Simple fatty liver (steatosis): This is usually identified when diagnostic tests are done for some other suspected conditions. There are usually no symptoms obvious in this stage, other than the buildup of fat in the liver.
2. Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH): The second stage where the liver is inflamed to a greater extent due to fat accumulation.
3. Fibrosis: The next degree of inflammation where blood vessels may be narrowed leading to scarring in the liver with impaired liver functions.
4. Cirrhosis: This is the most severe stage that occurs due to years of cumulative inflammation. The liver shrinks in size, is scarred, and liver functions are markedly impaired and can also result in liver cancer.
Risk factors for NAFLD: The exact reason why a person develops NAFLD is not established, but some of the risk factors include
1. Obesity, with more weight concentrated around the abdomen
4. High cholesterol levels
5. Age greater than 50
Symptoms: This will depend on the stage in which it is identified. While there are no symptoms in the early stages, in some people there could be a dull, aching below the ribs, unexplained weight loss, weakness, and extreme tiredness. As it progresses to cirrhosis, there could be jaundice, fluid accumulation in the abdomen and feet, and itching of the skin.
Management: While there is no treatment aimed at curing the disease per se, there are ways to manage the symptoms, as noted below.
1. Weight loss: Reducing excess accumulated fat will help reverse symptoms and prevent further progression of the disease. A BMI of 18 to 26 is considered optimal.
2. Dietary changes: Modify your diet to a carbohydrates and protein rich and reduced fats and sugars. Increasing fiber through fruits and vegetables is highly recommended.
3. Exercise: Whatever your choice of workout, it will do wonders for NAFLD. Keep a target of an hour or two of moderate to intense exercise per day to reduce weight.
4. Smoking: This is another risk factor and can also help prevent other effects of NAFLD such as diabetes and heart disease.
NAFLD is highly controllable with these changes and other damages can be reversed too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.