Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish BarnwalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors,I m 24 years of age, and I have too much gap in my upper teeth almost in every front teeth, is teeth gap bands are helpful, or some other solutions are there? What r other solutions and how much it will cost?
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from bad breath since 15 years old. I do many home remedies. I brush two times I use mouthwashes, tongue cleaners. But bad breath not getting removed. Please help me. What can I do to get rid of badbraeth?
Hello Doctor, Its been long since I have visited to the dentist, earlier I used to go for cleaning my tooth, but since when I got allergic, I stopped going. Recently, my tooth started paining and I am taking a pain killer, should I take a pain killer or visit a doctor?
I had wisdom teeth and it is fully developed and I have pain next to wisdom teeth from 4 days can you please help me how to reduce the pain.
Sir. My mouth saliva convert in to just like water and test is not normal jut bitter sweat or other type etc. And intestine produce sound before eating. Or bad breath come out from abdomen. Or stool is not normal. Sir I consulted many doctor. But no change. Sir. What should I do?
After 15 mins of my dinner, my mouth automatically started filling with very excess saliva. I am continuing to spit it and drink water. Is it really anything to worry?
I had a pain in my tooth gum specially when I use to drink chill water or eat any sweet like chocolate the pain start. And some time it starts paining for no cause. please suggest me some thing that to be done to get relax of this pain.
Sir my teeth is yellow instead of brushing my teeth two times a day. Please me the reason and also give me the solution.
My mother age is 55, is suffering from severe pain on one of her backside tooth. Will consult a doctor once the clinic get open. Mean will need info on any medicine to control the pain.
I hav teeth problem, my two molars are already get whole n paining also. So suggest me n tel me which toothpaste I used.
I am 45 year old man and I am suffering from mouth ulcer by last 02 years. It also seen in my tongue also by last 6 months. Kindly give me suitable advice to prevent from these decease. I have no smoking/ drinking habit or not taking any pan or other bad chewing things. Looking for your kind advice.
I am suffering teeth problem from long time. Some doctors advice me root canal treatment and some advice for feeling. Which one is better for me. My age is 30.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.