Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satinderpal SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 29 n woman. I have headache on top of head. Burning bottom n sometimes ulcer in mouth n dry mouth. Stiff joints sometimes specially jaws n specially when I massage head. tiredness .I have specs n pain in eyeballs.
I am suffering from cold running nose and nose blocking especially in the night disturbing sleep for the last one and half months. Recently I went to Denmark stayed there for two months and returned 15 days back I thought that my returning may solve the problem but not so though a it reduced. I used for 10 days acrivini to used not more than 10 days also used okacet allegro also now I started again allegro now in India 3 days back and using nasal drops klaricare sinomarin and flixonase in the night I am 68 yrs old. Please advice me.
Dear Dr, I have white bums (white dots) around my pennies of forehead skin behind. I am not feeling itchy or irritation. Please advise a lotion or medicine that I can easily buy in any medical store. Please give me exactly name of cream.
I have constipation problem. There is no regular morning stomach clean only two days one-time I go to latrine. please suggest me what to do in a natural way.
He is suffering from dry vomiting and headaches sometimes. When he has little bit since or little delay in lunch/dinner.
She is having pain in stomach n bleed during stool whats the reason behind it and give me the direction and solutions regarding this Thanks to you Please reply soon.
My age is 27. Mere penis ke under wali main nas m halka sa cut leg gya. So pls tell me best cream or medicine.
Hi sir mere ling ki nashon me halka pain kyon hota hai sambhog karte samaya aur sambhog le baad bhi please help.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?
Hi My friend very afraid for marriage because he tell me he start the masturbation at 9th standard So he think that he unable for sex and not success married life please tel me any suggestions I want help him.
Hi I am 57 years male. Having leg and chest muscle pain frequently. Also a sugar patient by last 18 yrs. Now taking insulin(insuman20) per day. Prssr is soundly reprtd by last 2 months. Please do suggest for the chest muscle pain.
I am a 49 Year old, how many times usually go for urine in a day? how the kidney functioning in good health body? In tension more urine pass once in two hours, how it control?
I have lot of pain in my head. I don't know how it is possible. My boss every day harassing me but you know one thing I am basically a good person. But some time I do not control my self I want to shouted him. Is it any problem doctor. I have lot of tension in my life please prescribe a medicine for me.
Am eating small quantities of food 1ly. But its not been digestion. Whenever I take tea or coffee its hard to digest. What shall I do.
Hello. I'm 21 years old. I have a some basic problem. If I masturbate. Sperm will out in few seconds. How can I control my sperm ejaculation. And also I'm masturbate daily if it's any problem in that.
She is having allergy since months. Now she is having pain in throat, neck and head. It seems that her throat is having severe infection.
Most women attain menopause between the ages of late 40s and early 60s, the average age being about 51. This is an important milestone in a women's gynecological history. One major change is altered female hormone levels, and this leads to a lot of physiological changes. From hot flashes to mood swings, there is also increased predisposition to osteoporosis and uterine cancer.
If you have not had your menstrual cycles for close to 12 months, chances are you are into menopause. So, that means absolutely no vaginal bleeding anymore whatsoever. However, if you experience bleeding, even spotting, be on the alert. It is not normal and needs to be examined, and if required, diagnosed and treated.
Postmenopausal bleeding or PMB, as it is popularly called, can be due to a variety of reasons. While it could be something as trivial as inflammation of the uterine or vaginal lining, it could also be an indication of more severe issues like cancer.
- Atrophic vaginitis: Decreasing hormonal levels lead to increased dryness and therefore inflammation of the vaginal and uterine tissue. This is one of the common causes of bleeding after menopause.
- Endometrial atrophy: Also caused by lower hormone levels, the lining of the body of the uterus gradually thins down and can get inflamed.
- Polyps: Noncancerous growths in the uterus, cervix, vulva, or vagina can also lead to bleeding.
- Infections: General infection of any area along the uterine tract could lead to occasional bleeding.
- Cancers: Though only 1 in 10 PMB cases turn out to be cancers, the prognosis improves with early diagnosis and intervention.
Diagnosis: As repeated above, reach out to your doctor if you notice postmenopausal bleeding. Diagnostic methods could include the following:
- Physical examination
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Endometrial biopsy
- Dilatation and Curettage
Treatment: Needless to say, this would depend on the diagnosis. For very minor cases with diagnosis like altered hormone levels, no treatment may be required other than modification of the hormone replacement therapy. For endometrial atrophy and atrophic vaginitis, use of estrogen creams and pessaries would be sufficient. Polyps would require removal followed by cauterization (application of slight heat) to stop the bleeding.
Cancer: This would depend on the type and location and require a combination of chemotherapy and surgery. Removal of the uterus also may be required in some cases. So, if you have had bleeding of any sort after a year of menopause, do not ignore it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.