Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi We want delay pregnancy for 6-8 months. Can we use freedom 5 for 6-8 months. 2 years back I was pcos patient and right now having baby if 15 months. Or is there any other method to avoid pregnancy for 6-8 months.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
8. Obesity- Avoid gaining excess weight. Being overweight can increase muscle pain.
By following the aforesaid tips, you can heal your muscle pain naturally without any side effects. Or, you can also consult an Ayurveda practioner.
Indian gooseberry or amla is one of the healthiest fruits in the world, whether it is eaten or applied. All its benefits are enhanced when pre-soaked in warm water before consumption. Especially available during the winters, amla averts illnesses and problems by protecting you in various ways. Some are listed below…
1. Your skin and body age more gradually
As a rich source of antioxidants, the intake of amla prevents the body from cell damage, skin and body ageing, development of cancer and other diseases. Its anti-bacterial properties help the body in building a powerful immunity.
2. It’s beneficial for your stomach and liver
Regular intake of amla reduces inflammation in the stomach along with slowly decreasing acidity and heartburn. Amla keeps the liver healthy (a most important body organ) and helps in flushing out more toxins.
3. Aids in digestion
You can easily pre-soak amla in warm water and honey for current use as well as storage. These amlas if consumed habitually before meals have the ability to regulate your appetite and check proper digestion. They also prove to be a great cure for constipation and act as a pain-reliever during piles.
4. Prevents cold and infection
Amla is helpful in protecting us from problems like chronic cough, bronchitis, tuberculosis and asthma as well. It wonderfully cures your sore throat due to its high vitamin C content. At the time of cough and cold, the soaked amlas can be taken in juice form with ginger for enhanced benefits.
5. For detoxification
Pre-soaked stored amlas keep your intestines free of toxins and unwanted waste materials by flushing out all the impurities. It is full of vitamin C, so when taken along with honey helps in detoxifying and rejuvenating your body. This intermingling of honey and amla helps those seeking fitness and maintenance of perfect shape.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.