Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satinder KaurYour feedback matters!
Hi . I got negative preg test as i did 4 days before. But still i m confused that i might be pregnant. My date of periods is 5 of month. I don't want to be pregnant. What to do.
My daughter is 13 year old her first M. C has started on 7/4/17 and after few days on 30/04/17 again her M. C came. Now again on 10/05/17 her M. C started doctor please suggest why this is happening. And please suggest the treatment.
I had sex with my bf few days ago. N due to some problem I am feeling some symptoms of urinary tract infection. As I feel like peeing again and again n there is burning sensation in my vagina. Also after peeing too I feel like peeing more. And it is tickling too dat too for many hours. N it z very irritating. Kindly revert with some solution.
My wife is pregnant for 8 months. So can she travel on flight from Bangalore to Mumbai? Further I am waiting for doctor advice.
I am not virgin as I have done sex with my boyfriend and now i'm getting married with another guy and I do not even touch my vagina from 2 years as I want to be tight does vagina becomes tight in these 2 years I have done for about 1 year 8 to 9 times every month.
Role of antidepressants and cholesterol on your sex life
Being on anti-depressant medication can cause erectile dysfunction as a side effect in some cases. It is very important you talk to your doctor or psychiatrist and explain to him if you feel the loss of or weak erection after you start your medicines so that he make the required changes to your prescription. (as a side note, you should never self-medicate or change your medication, always consult with your doctor and take his advice.)
High cholesterol can also lead to ed. (as a side note: just taking medication to keep it under check is not enough, you should also exercise and improve your diet as well especially if you lead a sedentary lifestyle. Eat healthy and avoid junk as much as possible. If your erection problems still persist then you should get in touch with a qualified sexologist to get further guidance on how to overcome your problem.
Nightfall is something that usually does not require treatment. It is the overflow of semen and should not be a cause for concern. The sticky pre-cum that is secreted from the penis when one is sexually aroused (while talking or watching erotica) is also a natural occurrence in both men and women, it should also not bother you.
Age should not be a barrier to enjoying sex. As long as you feel physically fit and have the stamina to indulge in sexual activities; you should do so. There is no age limit to do so and a lot of senior citizens have sex till very late in life.
Hi i am suffering from poct and have irregular periods . I have no control on my weight its tend to increase. I consult 20 to 30 doctors allopathy homeopathy ayurvedic but my periods cant be regularise. Now i am.Married and 28 years old my question is if my periods can be regularise or not and what should i do to control my weighg? i have good eating habits no fast food nothing i dont knw why my weight is increasing ?
Coconut is a tropical fruit that is rich in protein. Coconut water is good for kidney and urinary bladder problems.
Drinking coconut water for 2 to 3 times a week reduces the size of kidney stones in a short period of time.
Benefits of coconut water
* it dissolves kidney stones
* it prevents bladder infections
* it revitalizes your reproductive system
Symptoms of kidney stones
Kidney stones that are above the pelvis of the kidney usually do not cause symptoms.
Symptoms often occur when a stone migrates into the ureter, the tube that carries urine from the kidney to the bladder, and prevents the drainage of urine from the kidney.
When stones are present in the ureter, a person may experience the following symptoms:
* nausea and vomiting.
* blood in the urine.
* increase in frequency or urgency of urination, or the inability to urinate.
There are other possible consequences of kidney stones. Partial or complete obstruction of a kidney by a stone may lead to a backup of urine in the blood, along with its potentially toxic component, urea. If this happens, the kidney may suffer damage to its tubules (the microscopic chemical plants that manufacture urine) and to their associated blood vessels.
Kidney stones are formed from chemicals that are found in your urine such as, calcium, carbonates, cystine, oxalic acid, phosphates, uric acid, ammonium, and magnesium.
Of these chemicals, calcium constitutes a large percentage of the stones that are formed.
Causes of kidney stones
One contributing cause is a defective metabolic process. When you habitually drink insufficient amounts of water and other fluids daily, your urine becomes highly concentrated.
Diet is another major contributing factor. If you are fond of eating fatty foods and your daily intake of high fiber foods is low, you will surely have kidney stone problems sooner or later.
* acid-forming foods
* alcoholic drinks
* junk food
* sugar foods
Importance of making kidneys function properly
Kidneys receive a large amount of the blood pumped by your heart. This huge blood supply enable your kidneys to regulate the composition of your blood.
They also remove wastes such as ammonia, drugs, urea and other toxins from your body.
That's why it is important to dissolve kidney stones early before they get big enough to give you problems, such as kidney infections, later.
* they keep the volume of water constant in your body
* they regulate your blood pressure
* they aid in making red blood cells
* they maintain the calcium levels in your body
Coconut water helps dissolve kidney stones by diluting your urine so that the various chemicals in your kidneys such as calcium, phosphates, uric acid, etc. Are relatively easy to flush out of your system.
This is because it is a natural diuretic and it increases the urine flow.
Aside from its ability to dissolve kidney stones, it is also a rich source of cytokinins. Cytokinins are plant growth hormones, they regulate the growth and development of plants.
The interesting part is that cytokinins have an anti-aging effect on human cells and tissues.
In other words, they help delay your aging process.
Other health benefits of coconut:
1. Prevents simple goiter (enlarged non-toxic thyroid) because of its organic iodine content.
2. Good body builder, so it is a food recommended for building up the body muscles of thin and emaciated individuals.
3. Constipation and for any build-up of gas in the stomach and intestinal tract.
4. Coconut milk has been found to help causes of a sore throat as well as relieving stomach ulcers.
5. Coconut oil has been found to heal cuts, scratches, burns and sunburns.
6. The oil has also been recommended for facial massage and is reported to be good as a wrinkle remover.
7. Coconut oil is also good for the scalp and hair and makes hairdressing unnecessary.
8. Intake of at least 2 tbsp. Of virgin coconut, oil per day can lessen your vitamin e requirement.
9. Coconut water is good for kidney and urinary bladder problems.
This proves that a pound of prevention is indeed worth more than a ton of cure.
Hi Dr. I have thyroid 22 and want to pregnant. 3 4 days before I come to knw that I have thyroid my one child is 7 yrs old its to late fr me to plan next baby bt knw I want to become pregnant I take 100 mg eltroxin hw much time take n to control my thyroid level. So I conceive. I try 3 month bt nt convieve my other test report r ok. please help me I want to get pregnant early.
Doctor my friend pregnancy test is positive please give some natural solution for her to having periods. Please help doctor.
Dear Dr. I am 26 and my wife 23 Meri shadi 1 saal phle hui h pr mujhe meri wife ki vagina loose feel hoti Vagina ko tight krne ka trika btaye Loose feel hone ke nate mera sparm (virya) drop nhi hota pls reply And give idea for tight vagina I have not satisfie my sex life.
Will 5 gm of ashvagandha powder taken every day by a woman in 50s already passed menopause will add to her weight and that's too substantially. Gudica Mahesh.
I missed my periods from last 3months I had an ultrasound nd I am not pregnant I jst can not understand wat is d prblm.
Remember the old saying that prevention is better than cure. Women are often bombarded with information that includes many tests but there are a few which should never be ignored.
1)breast cancer screening: this should start when a woman is in her 20's and 30's by breast self examination done once in three months after periods. If you feel any lump, follow it up with your gynecologist. A mammography is recommended after 40 every year till 50 and every alternate year after that till 75 years of age. A person may require more frequent testing if she at high risk due to her personal or family history.
2) cervical cancer screening: cervix is the entry to the uterus where a baby grows. Cervical cancer is still the no. One cancer in sexually active women in india. It is important to have regular screening by doing pap smear tests after starting sexual activity and then if normal, once every 3 years till 65 years of age. The main reason this cancer occurs is due to hpv infection and after the age of 30 years every woman should have a&nbsp;hpv- dna test done once in her lifetime to assess her risk of getting this cancer.
3) osteoporosis screening: osteoporosis means weak and porous bones that are more likely to get fractured with smallest of falls and injuries. Bones start to lose their density after menopause in women. There are many high risk factors due to which the bones can start to weaken early but if none exist then at least a base line dexa scan which is an x-ray based test should be done at 65 years of age.
4) high blood pressure and cholesterol screening: high blood pressure is known to be a silent killer and it is important to get your blood pressure once a year after 30. But if you are overweight or have other high risk factors in your history, you can get it checked early to suit your lifestyle. Any blood pressure reading of more than 140 by 90 on two occasions means that you need to start treatment. High cholesterol is responsible for clogging our arteries and may lead to heart damage. Lipid profile should be done once in 5 years after the age of 25 years if normal.
5) blood sugar: if you are normal then a sugar testing should be done once every 3 years after 40 years. If there are risk factors like overweight, sedentary lifestyle or family history, one has to suit your individual needs. A fasting value of more than 125 or hba1c value of more than 6.5% suggests diabetes.
I have a baby girl of 5 yrs. At the time of delivery I have faced a heavy bleeding problem. There was no chance to survive. But after that l have no problem till now. Can I take 2nd issue. That incident may repeat again. Is it?
Did not get menses in time and stomach pain is having but menses not occur so what will I eat to get periods now.
I am 18 years old. I had a unprotected sex with my bf. I am not sure .so many people say that contraceptive pills have side effects. If I take one tab of pill first time is there any side effects or symptoms? please reply.
Our body is the greatest gift of nature,
So we should take care of its natural processes like timings of food, variety of food.
One should intake lukewarm water in a day to day life, least amount of water can be consumed while having a meal and till 1.5 hours after a meal.
One should take a meal at a right time daily like morning evening.
Daily consumption of water should be 4-6 litre per day. One should go for a walk at least for half hour with an empty stomach.