Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Saswati DasYour feedback matters!
I'm male 21 year old I am having headache related problem since last two weeks, I'm unable to sleep properly please help me.
I am suffering from acidity problems. These types of problem began after my gall bladder surgery. please suggest me remedies.
Hai sir my name is n varma raju I have some hearing problem I don't listen some sounds how to rectify sir.
I have piles last 1 month. Many blood comes out during littering. And feel like flammable. I take many medicines but no relief. What can I do. please help me and give me suitable suggestion.
The word weight loss brings an image of starving, eating just enough to survive, and reduce weight. However, that is not the case always. There are some foods that can actually help burn fat, the more you eat of these on a regular basis, the lesser the chances of you growing fat. The good old coconut, which has formed a regular part of our diet for ages is one such wonderful item. Listed below are some benefits that show how coconut helps in weight loss.
- Good Fiber: Foods usually contain two types of fibers soluble and insoluble. The soluble usually contains sugar and starch. These are digested to provide calories. The non-soluble on the other hand is not digested and only provides roughage. Coconut contains an astounding 61% of non-soluble fiber, which is completely devoid of calories and therefore, no contribution whatsoever to weight loss.
- Instant Energy Source: For athletes and sports people, coconut provides an instant source of energy with lesser number of calories. This energy can help them curb hunger for prolonged period of time. People who eat coconut regularly can go without food for longer hours without experiencing symptoms of low blood sugar.
- Lowered Glycemic Index: The glycemic index is an indication of how fast sugar is released into the bloodstream, leading to higher sugar level. Sugar has a glycemic index of about 80 and coconut is about 35. Therefore, it reduces the pace at which sugar is released into the body and does not promote formation of fat. Coconut is also easy on the pancreas, not pushing it to pump insulin into the system.
- Reduced appetite: By improving insulin secretion and promoting blood glucose usage, the cravings to have something sweet to boost energy is reduced. The super nutritious coconut is digested to right away produce energy and consume it, thereby improving endurance.
- Good fat source: The coconut is a rich source of medium chain fatty acids which are good for health. Unlike the long chain fatty acids, which contribute to weight gain, the medium ones are good for heart and do not add to weight in a big way.
- Easy on the stomach: Coconut also improves digestion in general and improves absorption of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, and amino acids) from other food substances, thereby improving overall nutrition. The good fiber, good fat and good sugar all add to the immense benefits of coconut. Not just whole coconut, even coconut oil and coconut milk are being used more now.
Not just weight loss, coconut is also very healthy for the heart, skin, and hair. It has no trans-fat, no gluten, is nontoxic and hypoallergenic and boosts immunity. Eat coconut in any form and enjoy the various benefits.
If you check the recent scientific studies, then you will come to know that PPI drugs are treated as the popular medicines to treat heartburn troubles, but as the side-effect, you will face acute cognitive troubles. Your mental condition might get affected in various ways causing memory or concentration loss, decrease in brain ability and others. Though, these drugs are very safe but only effectively treating heartburn troubles, especially gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
How Dementia is related with PPI drugs?
PPI drugs are normally recommended by doctors for treating heartburn issues, but if you are taking these drugs on a continuous basis, then you might face the unwanted signs or symptoms of dementia. This is a hardcore fact, and it has been observed by many reputed researchers of the present age. There are some commonest symptoms that can be observed due to dementia, and some of the prominent ones are as follows:-
- Beta-amyloid production: Beta-amyloid is a kind of protein and the growth of this specific protein increases to a great extent with the consistent intake of PPI drugs. This protein might lead to the increase in varied dementia signs, out of which the most severe kind of situation is Alzheimer's disease. This disease might get converted into dreadful condition at times, and this is the reason a regular or consistent intake of PPI drugs should be essentially avoided. If you are facing this condition, then you should report about the same to your doctor immediately. This protein is very toxic or harmful for the brain as your mental ability is being adversely affected.
- Decrease of vitamin B12: If vitamin B12 decreases day by day, then acute mental disturbances will get invited. If you want to avoid this kind of condition, then nothing can be a better option other than avoiding PPI drugs. This is the only reason that doctors never recommend taking these drugs in an excessive limit. In fact, sometimes, these drugs are prescribed along with other potential medicines that can help in maintaining mental health in good condition. If you have got any family history of mental trouble, then you should reveal the same to your doctor so that strong PPI medicines are not prescribed for gastric troubles. In fact, there are few limitations among PPI drugs that are never to be prescribed by doctors and all the doctors should follow the same in a sincere manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi Mujhe kahi bhi dard nhi hota Maine colonoscopy test karvaye tha jisme ulcer paye gaye the lekin 1 month ke davai ke baad ve theek ho gaye the lekin loose motion Abhi bhi vaise he hote hai Please help me.
Hi I want to increase my cock size please can any one help me r tell me the tablets to increase the cock and to have good long sex on bed plz.
A full-fledged sleep is important for human health. For many years, scientists are researching all of the parameters of sleep, ascertain their significance for the body, deal with the causes of snoring, which sometimes is the main enemy of the quality of sleep.
Without treatment, challenged the dream can lead not only to the constant fatigue, but also a cause of such effects as the occasional bout of drowsiness (gipnolepsiya), myocardial infarction, lowering the protective forces of the organism or violation of the brain.
According to the statistics they snore in sleep 25 % of the people on the earth after thirty years, and this applies to both men and women. Snoring makes it difficult to sleep man, but not prevents sleep so much as sleep apnea, which is the most serious consequence of snoring.
Reason for snoring:
1. Excessive weight muscle tone becomes weak, which is the cause of snoring. Even with a mild degree of obesity increases the risk of snoring in 10 times, and syndrome obstruktivnogo sleep apnea are diagnosed by more than half of the cases.
2. Hereditary anatomical differences (the defunct ago chin, little lower jaw - mikrognatiya, large tongue, cleft palate, iskrivlennaya septum nose, tongue)
3. Chronic diseases (adenoids nasal, sinus problems, chronic tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis)
4. Reduced the function of the thyroid gland. The lack of thyroid hormones causing nasal mucous membranes with edema and obesity, i. e. The right to two factors that provoke snoring.
My penis is only 4 inch how can I increase the size and sperm comes out very quickly how to solve this problem.
If during sex my partner doesn't ejaculate inside me then there is also any chances of pregnancy and if am getting my periods regular.
I eat sperm after masturbation, is it good or bad if it is bad tell what is bad if it is good what is good.Please tell.
You can get it through contact with the blood or body fluids of an infected person. In the U.S, it's most often spread through unprotected sex. It's also possible to get hepatitis B by sharing an infected person's needles, razors, or toothbrush. And an infected mother can pass the virus to her baby during childbirth. Hepatitis B is not spread by hugging, sharing food, or coughing.