Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sashi Seta PalYour feedback matters!
I am new married couple, my wife is pregnant from 1 month. But I do not want baby. What should I do.
Sometimes it is the simplest things that can really amp up your marriage, sleeping naked is one of those simple things you can do to improve your marriage.
First off sleeping naked is quite freeing both physically and psychologically. Baring yourself while you sleep with your spouse builds trust both physically (oxytocin is thanked for this) and psychologically.
The act of sleeping naked is simply sexy and appealing to your partner.
That skin to skin feeling also makes you feel sexy. Skin on skin contact releases the hormone oxytocin which increases the feelings of comfort.
This may put you in the mood for sex.
Oxytocin has other benefits as well like making you feel more aroused, increasing feelings of trust, lowers heart rate, reduces blood pressure and simply makes you more ready for sexual interaction.
Of course healthy spouses are happy spouses. Sleeping naked has been scientifically proven to improve health.
Being close to your spouse and cuddling while you sleep is actually beneficial your health.
Your skin can absorb more nutrients.
Your metabolism will also improve because your body will have to work while you sleep to maintain that healthy body temperature of 98.6.
For both men and women sleeping naked allows their genitals to “air out”. Your genitals are covered up all day, everyday which makes it an ideal environment for the overgrowth of yeast and bacteria which can lead to infection and discomfort.
More sound sleep equals less overall stress.
Feeling less stressed means less arguing and nit picking in marriages.
You may not believe it, but having a lower body temperature while you sleep actually helps you to rest better.
This is also an ideal environment for the anti-aging hormones to do their job.
Sleeping naked is also fun. What better way to end the day than to be skin to skin with your spouse.
It is an intimate way to sleep and will make you feel closer to your spouse.
The skin to skin contact is a great way to get that intimate alone time that you cannot get anywhere else.
There have been nights when we go to bed exhausted and yet we are naked. Through out the night we are touching a feeling each other.
As a new day arrives and the house is quiet we find the perfect time to enjoy one another sexual and start our day off on the right track.
Free yourself from wearing clothes at night! Sleeping naked is a empowering situation for both of you!
I am planing a child but not getting success since last 3 yrs. What is the problem. Any suggestions for the actual treatment. Please.
Hii. I am 27. Earlier I had normal period, coming for 4-5 days. Bt flow is good on 1st day only other days its very less is it normal? I am gonna get married in January what should I do? Also I do exercise daily.
Acid, gas, chest pain, ghabrahat.body pain, bahut jaldi thac jaati hu or heartbeat bad jaati h.saans bhi fulti h.sugar hai. Brest feed bhi karati hu. 1 saal ki baby h.
I am 27 years old female I am suffering from pcod and thyroid so I am taking thyronorm 37.5 mcg my tsh value is 2.71 after taking thyronorm. My lh is 6.11, fsh is 5.15, prolactin 27.92 and hb is 11. My doctor has prescribed me metformin 500 mg twice daily. I want to know how long I have to take these medicine I have been taking it since 6 mths. Kindly help me. I am frustrated.
Bloody discharge from left nipple (thrice in 3 months, light spot. Is there any chance of malignancy?
Sir I am pregnant I got delivery on 24 /12/2016 I got a problem after delivery I having bleeding through nose and blood vomiting what to do and from 10 days I hot fever with cold what to do sir pl help sir.
Dear sir, We had intercourse with protection one time and now my periods is delayed by 11 days what to do and with two pregnancy kit I have tested both are negative.
I took mifegest kit but some tissues were left so I had d & c so what are the precautions to be taken now what can I eat and what rest should be taken.
Hi, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 8 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? Does the gap of 6 days matter? Im having pain in breasts. Should I get sonography done? After how many days of sexual act can a sonography show? Please help.
There are a number of contraceptives available but which method of birth control suits you depends on your sexual life, preferences and your lifestyle as a whole. Professional medical help should be sought in order to understand what method of contraception sis ideal for you.
Here is a list of 4 types of contraceptives for birth control:
1. Barrier methods - Barrier methods are designed to prevent the sperm from entering the uterus. They constitute-
- Diaphragms: It is a shallow and flexible cup that is made of either latex or soft rubber. It is inserted into the vagina before the sexual intercourse where it prevents the sperm from entering the uterus.
- Cervical caps: It is a thin cup of silicone whose function is same as the diaphragm, only it is smaller in size, so less noticeable and more rigid as well.
- Contraceptive sponges: These are soft foam sponges that are filled with spermicide and are disposable. They are also inserted into the vagina before sexual intercourse in order to prevent pregnancy by killing the sperm cells or preventing them from entering the vagina.
- Spermicides: These are chemicals that can kill the sperm and hence assist in birth control.
Other methods include male condoms and female condoms.
2. Hormonal methods - Hormonal methods use hormones in order to either stop or regulate ovulation so as to prevent pregnancy. There are various methods through which hormones can be injected into the body. Some of them are-
- Contraceptive patch: It is a thin patch made of plastic that sticks to the skin and is responsible for releasing hormones into the bloodstream through the skin.
- Vaginal rings: A thin, flexible ring that is inserted into the vagina where it stays for 3 weeks and is removed after that, only to be re-inserted in the 5th week.
- Implantable rods: They are inserted under the skin of the upper arm of women where they release progestin.
Other methods include contraceptive pills and progestin-only pills.
3. Intrauterine methods of contraception - The intrauterine device is a small device, T-shaped that is inserted into the uterus in order to prevent pregnancy. The good thing about intrauterine devices is that they can remain functioning for many years at a stretch. IUDs are two types-
- Hormonal IUD(Intrauterine Device)
- Copper IUD
Sterilization is the most reliable contraceptive for birth control as it is permanent. It either prevents the release of sperm or the fertilization of the egg. Sterilization methods can either be surgical or non-surgical. Some of the sterilization techniques are-
- Tubal ligation: It is the surgical technique used in females.
- Vasectomy: It is the surgical technique of male contraception.
Other methods include sterilization implants.