Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sashi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SashiYour feedback matters!
In mornings near to my period days, my face, hands and foot got swelling. This lead to headache in the noon. Happens before and after the periods.
I am 22 yrs, sir I want to ask that I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on 11 Dec 2015 and she had her periods on 13 Dec which does not occur on due day due to some reason, we don't know and on 22 Dec 2015 she did pregnancy test (urine test) and the results are negative according to doctor, is there any chances of pregnancy now also or we are safe now. Is it possible dat the results may change after 1 week and they can be positive. How much possibility of change of result is there?
Hi, my wife is 39 weeks and 4 days pregnant. We are waiting for her labour pain. She is having a kind of pain that occurs only at nights. She felt like a pressure that starts from the lower back and her stomach becomes harder. It comes at random intervals but not during day time. She feel very weak during the pain and the pain sustains for 15 seconds. What should we do? Her due date is on 26th of this month.
- Both during and after pregnancy women are subjected to altered mechanical stresses which affect the low back and frequently result in low back problems.
- As the new infant develops in the mother's womb, two simple changes take place which influence her posture.First, there is the gradually increasing bulk and weight of the developing infant. In order to maintain balance during standing and walking, the mother must lean further backward to counterbalance her altered weight distribution. The result of this postural adjustment is an increase in lordosis.
- In the final weeks of pregnancy the lordosis may become excessive, and this may lead to overstretching of the tissues surrounding the joints of the low back.
- Second, to prepare the body for the impending delivery of the baby, the joints of the pelvis and lower back are made more flexible and elastic .
- This greater elasticity means that the joints involved become more lax and are easily overstretched when subjected to mechanical strains.
- After the child is born the mother is often too busy to care for herself properly, and sometimes the postural fault which has developed during pregnancy remains present for the rest of her life. If your back problems commenced during or after pregnancy, it is likely that your lordosis has become excessive and your problems are caused mainly by postural stresses. If this is the case, the extension exercises recommended for the majority of people with low back pain are unsuitable for you at the present time, and you should concentrate mainly on correction of the standing posture.
- Problems caused by postural stresses are always resolved by postural correction. For one week you must watch your posture very closely. At all times you should maintain the correct posture, not only during standing but also while walking. You must stand tall and walk tall and not allow yourself to slouch. If after one week of postural correction the pain has disappeared or reduced considerably,faulty posture is to be blamed for your back problems.
- If your back problems commenced during or after pregnancy and you feel worse when standing and walking but much better when sitting, extension exercises again are not suitable for you.
Respected sir, I am 28 year old. Maine abhi baby girl ko janm diya h 7 july 2018 ko. But usko feed karane k liye mera milk kam padta h pls help me sir. I am cisarean.
I have safe sex on 18 nov my date is on 29 of evry mnth. My date is late by 10 days. I have tryd everything. I have taken 4 pregnancy test in 3 days gap all r negative. I have also done wid blood test it is also negative. Please help wt has happen y I m nt getng my periods.
I am ovarian cancer patient. I completed of the treatment procedure viz; surgery and chemotherapy. In surgery my ovaries, uterus, and tubes are removed. My surgery was done in 27 April 2015 and chemotherapy was completed in September 2015. Now I am totally ok and I keep check of my CA125. My CA125 is now 5 point. But the problem is my weight it is increasing day by day. I joined gym class but it also doesn't work. During gym weight is continuously increased. please help so that I could loss my weight. Suggest some diet for me. Now my weight is 75 kg and my height is 5 ft and my age is 26. please plz help my. please suggest some low budget diet because I am belongs to a lower middle class family. I can't go for this costly diet. please help me I want to loss weight so I can live a fit and healthy life. Eagerly waiting for your valuable reply. Thanks.
I am 20 years old. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend and soon after this I took I PILL within 4 hrs and now I am suffering from it's side effects. Tell me how to reduce the side effects. And one of it's side effect is delayed period then how will I confirm myself that I am not pregnant or is there any kind of abortion pill you suggest.
hlo i'm ratna.. i have pcod pblm. doc suggest to me take normoz for 30days. if i forgot some days to take tablets means what will happened. must follow for every day.pls help me
A healthy mind is responsible for a healthy and relaxed body and both are imperative for attaining better orgasms during intercourse. Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby, a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.
In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes, which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.
Causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:
- Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
- Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
- Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
- Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
- Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
- Certain prescription drugs like antidepressants
- Stress or high fatigue
- Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
- Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain
Symptoms of organic dysfunction may include:
- Inability to attain orgasms
- Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
- Not having satisfying orgasms
It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:
- Eat well and get enough rest
- Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs, or smoking
- Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
- Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
- Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
- Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
- Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises
Related Tip: "5 Mind Reasons You're Might Not Be Getting An Orgasm"