Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Flatulence, loose stools
50 - 70 gm curd + 3 -5 gms Haldi/turmeric mixed it. Take it for 3 days once a day only.
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.
Hi am 31 and my wife is 25. We wanna plan a baby so I jst wanted 2 know is jst fucking enough for it or are there any do's and do not's? Plzzz guide me to how to conceive a baby.
Meri wife ke last 3 month ke period kuch is tarah he Regular he ya ilregular yeh aap dekh lijiye 2 march 2 april 5 may Me yeh janna chabta hu is month konsi date par sex karu jisse 100% pregnent k chance ho.
My husband has lost 90% of his sex drive, we merely do sex, we are same age 33, and it's 7 years of our marriage and we don't have baby. He himself understands his problem, he loves me, cares ll me a lot and there is no other woman in his life. He feels tired and stressed out all the time, smokes a lot, food habits and lifestyle is not appropriate, nd also has some health issues, and he is underweight. We are very much worried, it's difficult to live with lots of sexual desire for me as well as. Is there any treatment or medicine so that his sexual desire or drive can normalized?
Does vagina becomes tight when do not do sex for 1. Year but before this I do sex once in a month for 1 year.
Is it safe to have sex immediately after the menstrual cycle ends? For example, if my period ends today so will it be safe to have sex tomorrow?
Every part of the body needs care in order for the entire body to work properly. And one of the most intimate parts on a woman?s body, should be no different. See some simple, but effective tips for vaginal health.
1. Wash with warm water only.
Maybe this may sound strange but PSA: your vagina hates soap! A healthy woman?s vagina stays quite clean on its own without the help of harsh chemicals and cleansers. Like many parts of the body, your vagina has a pH level that needs to be maintained. Soap and other cleansers such as douches or feminine sprays not only create an imbalance in your pH often causing the growth of unhealthy bacteria, they rid your lady parts of the good bacteria that helps you fight off infections! So ladies, lets not underestimate the power of H2O.
2. Stay EXTRA clean during your period.
Your chances of getting a vaginal infection increases when you are menstruating due to the blood and pH imbalance that comes because of it. When your time of the month comes make sure you are being even more cautious of your hygiene habits, especially when it comes to how long you are wearing sanitary items. Make sure you are changing your tampons and pads several times a day.
3. Wear cotton underwear.
Cotton underwear dries quickly and allows air to flow freely through the fabric. This prevents the development of damp conditions that promote the growth of yeast and unhealthy bacteria that might lead to an infection. Underwear made from synthetic fabrics, silk, lace or other materials doesn?t breathe as well. F you like wearing underwear made from fabrics other than cotton, make sure the section of the underwear that will be touching your vagina has a cotton liner.
4. Pee after sex.
At the very least, pee after sex, even if you intend on washing, too. When you have sex, unwanted bacteria can travel up the urethra, which is connected to your bladder. Peeing after sex can help flush the bacteria out of the vaginal area, promoting general health and helping you avoid UTIs.
5. Eat lots of fruit.
Cranberries, pineapples, strawberries and other fruits help to freshen the smell of the liquids secreted by the vagina. Eating fruits won?t make your vagina smell like a tropical island, but it can help you develop a more pleasant scent if that?s something you?re concerned about. Fruit also has a high water content, and staying hydrated helps flush the body of toxins that can lead to bad smells.