Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Saroj ManhotraYour feedback matters!
My friends had last period since 2 month. It's already 1 month ahead. She is nt having her period. It's already too late (1 month late) What can she do now?
TOP 12 BENEFITS OF PAPAYA
Papaya is tropical fruit.
- Anticarcinogenic property: Papaya is a good source of, phytonutrients, antioxidants, and flavonoids which prevent cancer
- Prevents cholesterol oxidation: Papaya prevents the oxidation of cholesterol as it contains antioxidants.
- Prevent lung inflammation:. Papayas have Vitamin A, which prevents lung inflammation.
- Helps in arginine production: Dried papaya boosts endocrine system and helps to form arginine in the body.
- High fiber content: High dietary fiber in papaya absorbs toxins in the colon that prevent cancer and helps in bowel movement.
- Relief of menstrual cramps: Papain in papaya regulates menstrual flow and ease a cramp.
- Weight reduction: Papaya has only 120 calories. It will help you to lose weight,
- Prevent muscular degeneration: It contains carotenoid and vitamin A, C, E which prevent age-related muscular degeneration.
- Benefits in diabetes Papaya have low glycemic index, vitamins, and phytonutrients which prevent heart disease and diabetes.
- Anti-aging property: Papaya is the good source of vitamin E, vitamin c, beta carotene which prevents aging.
- Anti-stress agents: Vitamin c of papaya, which lowers the stress level,
- Immunity booster: Papaya is packed with antioxidants which help to boost immunity.
There are a few things that you must first know about rice.
Rice contains negligible fat.
Rice is easy on the gut, eases bowel movement and rids you of bloating.
Rice has starch, about 10%, but understand that starch is a source of energy for the body and energy is essential for the body.
Rice keeps your skin fresh.
Rice, when eaten with dal/sabzi/meat/dahi, etc reduces the sugar increasing property of the meal and that is good for diabetics.
It has essential amino acids, which when consumed with dal or dahi, for example, completes the amino acid profile. Thus for a vegetarian even rice with dal or dahi can become a complete protein food.
Rice is carbohydrates so most people are told to avoid it in dinner. No food should be viewed in isolation considering a single nutrient from it. Rice has essential nutrients and carbs are essential for our body and have a calming effect, therefore great as a dinner option.
Rice has fat burning properties.
Eat the rice that is, hand pounded or single polished and which is pale whitish and you don't need to opt for brown rice.
So, let go off your fear or guilt of eating rice or for that matter any food that you have grown up eating. Eat it as much as your body needs, in the right amount and your body will never let it go wrong. Eating rice should make you feel happy. Is that not what eating food should give you- happiness.
Me and my wife trying for pregnancy. Her last period was delayed by 50 days. She never had irregular periods. Got after 50 days. Now we are desperately trying for pregnancy. Please help with tips.
Is it normal to see the vaginal opening? Im a virgin. But my vaginal opening is not very small. What can be the cause? Is it normal?
I have bilateral axillary lymphadenitis since 3 years and it increase in size with age. Now its more discomfort for me while sleeping. It cause intense pain when axilla pressed against bed and pain increases during menses. Also I felt pain in may tail of breast both side. And also my LMP is not one. It fluctuates from the time of menarche. I think menstrual cycle is of 35 days. Now my question is should I operate to remove the swellings or continue medical treatment. Can it recur? Can it become malignant if I do not operate? Is there any complication if I ignored now?
Dear doctor We are planning to have a baby and wants tips food habits exercise daily routine and other natural supplements so that we can conceive easily without any complication or any other problem. Hence request all to suggest.
I dint get proper answer I hav pcod n suffering from weight gain also I tried many things bt m nt losing weight n size of pcos is also increasing as it will create problem in pregnancy.
The uterus or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves.
Dear Doctor, I am 25 years old female. I am trying to conceive since last 2 years. I am having pcod since last 1 years. I am having Thyroid (TSH) since last 3 years. I was taking medicines for pcod and TSH. My period was irregular and last two months (jan, Feb) periods comes correct time. In last month (Mar) my periods not come in time. So on 23 mar I went to lab and tested HCG beta test and result was 36.47. After two days (25 mar) I again tested the same test and result was 34.21 so its was decreased. I also tested my thyroid TSH on 23 mar and the result is 12.079. So as I explained above please tell me whether I am pregnant or not ?Any chance for pregnancy? What I have to do next?
I am 21yr old female. I have severe pain on my right breast and there is also a size difference. What should I do for it?
My last period was on 27th. N I had taken I pill on 3rd after sex. N after dat I had sex on 5th with protection. Der was no leakage m suddenly experiencing abdominal pain. N bleeding. The bleeding is not like period. Y m I bleeding.? M I pregnant?
I'm pregnant for 14 weeks. Getting lot of pain at lower abdomen I undergo Scanning but everything is normal, urine test and culturing also negative taking cyclopam tables but still getting lot of pain just like before period and there no bleeding, back pain is also there. I consulted many doctors but every one is clueless. Kindly help me to get rid of this thank you..
I'm 33 m cuddalore.Im married.Ive one girl baby of 8 years .Know wanna have baby but cannt able make pregnant my wife.Im pure vegetarian
I am 8th months pregnant and having sleepless nights with all negative thinking in my mind and sometimes if I dnt thnk anything also I dnt get sleep my gynaecologist said it may b anxiety insomnia she gave me zolfresh 5 mg once at bed time is it is safe to take the medicine in pregnancy.
In the recent years, with the building work pressure and the increasing stress in our everyday activities, our regular lives have become choc-a-bloc with all sorts of engagements. This often renders our bodies prone to fatigue and listlessness. This phenomenon can often be observed in an intensified form by way of a disorder called Fibromyalgia or as it is deemed in common parlance, "rheumatism".
Fibromyalgia is an ailment, which causes pain in the body tissues. The tender and fibrous tissues like muscles, ligaments and tendons are often affected by this disease. As a consequence of Fibromyalgia, one feels incapacitated to work or perform any physical activity. Sometimes Fibromyalgia is accompanied by extreme headaches, sleep disturbances, muscle pain and consistent dizziness.
The degree of chronicity of the disease may vary but the underlying cause remains the same. Given the high incidence of the disease, the treatment for the same is also widely available. However, for a more effective and lasting cure, many resort to homeopathy.
Homeopathy offers several remedies to Fibromyalgia, classified on the basis of the discrete symptoms of the disease:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is an excellent antidote for rheumatism induced stillness and muscle pain. When paired with suitable exercises, it can afford a lot of relief.
- Ruta Grav: Ruta Grav aids in relieving tendon pains and sustained usage helps in restoring muscle strength in case of Fibromyalgia.
- Rhododendron: Often the Fibromyalgia pain gets aggravated with a marked change in the season. Rhododendron mitigates the intensity of the pain.
- Arnica: For any injury induced body ache, Arnica is an extremely effective cure. It also functions as the foremost option, when the precise causes or the symptoms are unknown.
- Causticum: Certain forms of Fibromyalgia are accompanied with soreness, weakness and a feeling of stillness. Causticum soothes such ailments.
- Bryonia: Bryonia alleviates chronic pain in the soft tissues of the body. Exposure to heat needs to be avoided mandatorily in order to optimize the effect of Bryonia.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When besides the obverse symptoms of Fibromyalgia, the pain in the muscle is accompanied with a feeling of cold and numbness, one of the best homeopathic cures is Kalmia Latifolia.
Fibryomalgia is an ailment, which not only manifests physical troubles but also affects one's emotional status adversely. Therefore, to mete out the best remedy, homeopathy carefully assess both the physical and the psychosocial bearing of the patient before recommending a particular cure.
Related Tip: "A Guide to Dealing With Fibromyalgia"