Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saroj Malhotra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saroj MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I had sex two days after the end of my period. It was protected and today I find spotting and pain while urinating. Am I pregnant?
Hlo I am feeding mother now I am again pregnant kya mai apne pehle bche ki feed continue rakh skti hu apni pregnancy k doran.
Hello Actually I have not got my periods from past 2 months. Im not sexually active so what’s the problem.
Hi doctor, I'm 24 year old female. I am getting irregular periods from last month. And I have been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries earlier, but then my periods were regular. I got period 3 times in the last month. The last period lasted longer than a week into next month (this month, February). Bleeding was light, with reddish brown color. Then I started bleeding again this month, and the bleeding is normal to heavy. Today is my third day. Should I take Femovan (21 day regular contraceptive pills) to treat irregular periods? Is it safe for my age? Will I gain weight, if I take it?
I had sex 7 days ago. Is there any contraceptive pill. Which can prevent my pregnancy. please reply asap.
Hi doctor, I am 23 years old & I skipped my period. I used to get regular periods. My period was on 28th April (28 days) now its may 4 (34 days). We had an intercourse. Getting symptoms as abdominal pain, too much hungry, hair fall, pimples. Am I pregnant? Please help me.
Morning Horlicks 1cup milk, 5 badam 1roti with sabzi Coconut water then a fruit 1roti sabzi or rice daal Fruit may b banana, watermelon, mango shake, any 1of these Real fol (folic tablet) That's it this is my diet these days m bit concern is this good m 8 week pregnant.
On crisanta oral contraceptive for dis month I had blow job 2 days back wit my boyfriend. His sperms wer on my brest. I went to take bath. But I think it might have ran into my vagina. So do I need to take unwanted 72. On continue wit my crisanta pill till the pack finish and wait till my periods come in 7 days gap?
Cervix is the tissue that connects the vagina and the uterus and is an important part of female reproductive system. Cervical cancer like any other form of cancer refers to an abnormal growth of cells on the cervix, one that if undetected at the initial stages, can involve tremendous complications which are often fatal. It is one of the most common ailments that women suffer from, making it only more important to be taken seriously and treated immediately.
Some of the visible symptoms of this ailment are:
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina: Though menstruation is a natural occurrence in a woman's life, often times you can suffer from abnormal bleeding from the vagina, which may precede, succeed or occur between periods. Such abnormal bleeding is symptomatic of cervical cancer and you must visit a doctor immediately.
- Pain in the abdomen: In case you are suffering from cervical cancer, clear signals will be given by your body indicating that. One such signal is a nagging pain in the abdomen or in the pelvis. Though it may appear harmless, you must not treat it lightly and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Excruciating pain during periods: Experiencing pain during periods is a matter of such compliance that it seldom raises any concern. However, in certain cases the pain may be more than what you generally experience. In such a situation, it must not be dismissed entirely rather must be consulted with a doctor.
The most common test is used to diagnose cervical cancer is known as a pap test. In this particular examination, a sample of cells from your cervix will be taken by the doctor for examination. If the inference is reliant on the normal or the abnormal growth of these cells, the latter confirming the onset of the ailment.
In spite of being an extremely lethal ailment, over the years various treatments have evolved that successfully deal with this problem. Some of them are:
- Surgery: One of the effective and oft availed of treatment to treat cervical cancer is a surgery. Depending on the stage on which the disease is detected, doctors may suggest for a hysterectomy or removing the pelvic lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy: This has emerged as the most sought after way of treating any form of cancer. The abnormal growth of cells that triggers cancer in the first place is deterred in this method by administering drugs to kill destroy them.