Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saroj KalraYour feedback matters!
Hi. When I wake up in morning my legs below knees used to pain daily n specially the ankle joint n foot. Can you suggest me something..
I am 60 years old and suffering from Dilated Cardiomyopathy, Sinus,Bronchitis and asthmatic, on medication of Dr, medicine working well and I am comfortable, Kindly advise me what should I eat. I was diagnosed DCM in January 2007.
Good Morning. I want to about something which can give me energy and stamina. I feel tired very soon and also I cannot wake up early in the morning. So kindly tell me what to do. Thanks.
My sister age 25 years she is normal but during schooling Denys in taking food since 5 years she is very thin, skin got pigmented. Depressions near the forehead on sides occurred every investigations were done everything was done she doesn't takes healthy diet& irregular times apart from thin built everything was normal, due to weight loss she is feeling depressed please help us. What to do doctor.
Hello good morning actually I'm a thin guy but want to gain weight everyone is teasing me n my checks are going low so please give me some suggestions or else should I have to take any treatment for my checks.
I am 23 I'm getting pain while masturbation. One day I just try twice in a day immediately after first one. After that I have pain and after 4 days I again masturbate. I'm now getting little bit of pain and I'm not able to masturbate like past. I'm feeling that I can't give birth to child in future. I use soap for masturbation and watch porn for 3 hours in night continuously. I'm ejaculating like liquid (it's not thick)
Vestibulodynia is a disorder in which women suffer from discomfort or pain in the vestibular area of the vagina, which comprises of the Bartholin's gland known for producing vaginal lubrication, the urethra from where you pass urine, and other minor vestibular glands known to produce vaginal discharge. Overgrowth or excessive sensitivity of the nerve fibers present there is considered to be the reason why women suffer from Vestibulodynia. The symptoms have a huge impact on the sufferer as simple acts, such as sitting down for prolonged periods or walking causes discomfort. This disorder usually affects women between 20 to 40 years of age.
- The symptoms of Vestibulodynia typically lasts for half or quarter a year. However, in some cases it may last for years, and a lifetime if untreated.
- Most women realize that they suffer from Vestibulodynia during their first sexual experience since the vestibular area is so hypersensitive that even the slightest touch during sexual intercourse, moving while in tight clothing as well as inserting tampons may cause some discomfort and pain.
The degree of pain experienced by women suffering from Vestibulodynia is variable. You may experience pain even after having had comfortable sexual relationships.
- Apart from overgrowth or hypersensitivity of the nerve fibers in that region, other possible causes are tendencies of pain problems or disorders, chronic yeast infections like thrush, injuring the vestibular area during surgery or childbirth and/or extreme sensitivity to irritants like panty liners and detergent etc.
- Sometimes, the pain is due to deeply rooted psychological issues, such as sexual trauma and other factors, such as birth or while moving house.
Vestibulodynia is sometimes mistaken for a type of skin diseases. However for the best treatment, you must consult a gynecologist who will treat your condition depending on your symptoms. Mentioned below a few ways to treat Vestibulodynia:
- Vaginal dilators, which are inserted into the vagina to relax the muscles present and gently stretch that area. Vestibulodynia also causes the pelvic floor muscles to tense up which can be overcome through vaginal dilators.
- Anesthetic Gels are water based gels, which have a small amount of local anesthesia and may numb the sensitive nerve fibers present there temporarily. Rub the gel over the tender areas, half an hour before indulging in sexual activities.
- You may even consume nerve fiber blocking tablets if you experience constant pain due to Vestibulodynia to tend to the sensitive nerve endings in your skin.