Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Saroj DubeyYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old male I am having some headache/headweight for the last 3-4 days. It is mild only. I am already having acidity. What will be the cause for this?
Sir I am suffering from constipation about two years on and off. Sir please suggest me any medicine which completely clear my stored waste in colon. Sir I have no any hard stool pass. Sir please suggest me for permanent cure of abdominal problem. Sir I living very disciplined life yet I am suffering.
Hello doctor, most of the time when I eat some spicy foods and feel irritation inside the stomach and intestine. So can you suggest me the measures and remedies for the same. Actually this is a frequent problem I face and my general physics and call it as stomach ulcer.
Sir, I am 18 years old and I always face the problem about gastric. Please give me a suggestion for cure perfectly.
Hi Sir, I am 26 year old male. Due to my digestive problem. Yesterday Doctor done my H. Pylori test it found positive. Doctor give me medicine course Takepron capsule- BF 2 times Klaribac 250 tablets - AF 2 times Gevita capsule- AF 2 times. It is ok for me or need to add any other medicines. THS and CBC test also done. THS- 1.87 uIU/ml. CBC found ok. 14.1g/dl. Please suggest me. My weight going to decrease. My height is 5'8" And weight is 62 kg.
I had dysentery from yesterday, I had taken enteroquinol medicine but its not working for me. Please help me.
Hi Dr. mujhe halki khansi sans lene me paroblme hai dil bahut dhadak raha h fefron me arkas sa lahta hai jaise kahin gas ruk jati h ush tarah se lagta hai.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.