Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Is it possible to abort my pregnancy in my first month by which pill I have to take I didn't want any operation. please suggest me.
Hello doctor im suffering from heavy bleeding problem during period than can I take ashokarisht to get rid of from this problem plzz suggest me doctor.
Doctors help me please meri girlfriend ki age 17 years hai pichle sunday humne sex kiya tha but koi protection use nhi ki thi or na hi uske bad koi contraceptive di maine usko or aaj bhi sunday ko hi hmne fir sex kiya or aaj bhi koi protection use nhi kiya to kya pregnancy ke chances hain or kaise pta lgega ki usne conceive ker liya hai aap koi contraceptive suggest kijiye jo usko bilkul bhi nuksan na pohochaye jiska koi side effect na ho or agar conceive ker liya hai to kya kru?
So my girlfriend has umbilical sepsis and the doctor is requiring intensive surgery but she doesn't want to get surgery and always cancels the surgeons appointments is there any way I can give my consent and for her to be put under forced anesthesia because I don't know what to do.
On the time or monthly mensuration cycle. I have got tooo irritate with stomach pain and back pain. So please suggest me some tips to overcome this problem.
How to increase my breast milk the milk is not there to feed my child. My child is not even touching it she is just 12 days old how I can make her to drink my milk please suggest.
I am 26 yrs old and my weight is rising continuously after cesarean delivery especially lower portion of the body.
Hello:) I have hypothyroid and pcod. Suddenly face gt dark Please suggest me some cream to get my glow back And Can I consume EVION 600 vitamin e capsule for my skin and health. As I have thyroid and pcod, so I'm confused If yes den how to take dis supplement. Before or after eating please suggest me wid the proper info And how to lighten darker inner thighs.
I am 38 year old female. In last six month I got infatuation in my vaginal area. I got some relief when I get treatment but it occur again after some time again I take treatment but it is not proper yet. Last two to three time my periods get very long at lest for 10 days and very painful. I am worries about it kindly suggest me what I do. Thanks.
I have irregular periods and am suffering from constant stomach aches. What is the problem behind this? Do. I have pcod or pcos whatever? Will this affect my future during child birth.
I am 26 year old. I am trying to convince from last 1 year but not get successful. And my periods are regular. What should I do.
When can the home pregnancy test be taken to be accurate. I have taken 3 days before period were due but it was negative. Also are there any symptoms before missing period?
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year. When the cause of infertility exists within the female partner, it is referred to as female infertility. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases and female infertility alone accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases.
What causes infertility in Women?
1. Damage to your Fallopian tubes: These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
2. Hormonal problems: You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
3. Cervical issues: Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
4. Uterine trouble: You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrium, the lining of the uterus.
5. Ovulation disorders: Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be one of the following:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body and acne. It's the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction. The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased oestrogen production under the age of 40.
I normally have white discharge coming out my vagina day to day but for the last few day no discharge nothing what dose this mean? Also I have be having unprotected intercourse with my fiancé.
I just noticed my perineum area has turned lil red. No itching, pain, or discharge. What can cause perineum area to turn red? I am a virgin.
Requesting for a quick and confirm response. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27th August and she had ipill (ecp) after 6 hours of Intercourse. After 4 days i.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and the bleeding continued for 4 days. We have done four home urine pregnancy test and the results came NEGATIVE. All the tests were done after 21 days of Intercourse. We even did a BHCG test on 17th October which was exactly 7 weeks after unprotected sex. The result was <1.20. I have two questions. please help me out. 1st. Is she pregnant or do we have to worry about pregnancy? 2nd: no bleeding has taken place after September. Why? please help us out.
Breast cancer is devastating for any woman more so if she is in the prime age.
The usual process suspicion followed by an examination, investigation, confirmation and then treatment depending on the stage of the disease and follow-up.
On confirmation of breast cancer, either the lady undergoes partial mastectomy, nipple sparing mastectomy, total mastectomy or radical mastectomy. This is followed up by Chemotherapy, radiation therapy or both for a period of time which is thought to be the end of treatment.
This leaves the patient traumatized with the loss of an important part of her body with the ill effects of radiation which also leads to severe burning sensation and pain in the area of radiation.
Breast Reconstruction plays an important role in completing the treatment and making the woman a woman again physically and psychologically.
There are various methods of reconstruction by way of transferring tissue from different parts of the body in stages and at the same time resizing the opposite breast to achieve symmetry.
Fat transfer technique is an advanced method of treatment which not only helps rebuild the lost structure but also improves the blood circulation to the affected part, reverses the ill effects of radiation and it also improves the surgical scar while not adding to more scars in the body. This is accompanied with improving body contour from where the excess unwanted body fat is removed which is transferred to the creation of the new breast.