Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Saroj AronYour feedback matters!
My wife has a lump in her left breast and she also did USG guided FNAC as per homoeopathy doctor. The report reveals that she is having a tumor. So what you people suggest? Shall I go for operation or it can be vanished with any medicine. Please reply.
My friend had oral sex with her boyfriend one time penis touch her vagina and after sperm get out of the penis her boyfriend touch her penis and then vagina then he lick her vagina from his tong she is too much worried about hiv please help.
After taking ipill in 24 hours I get my withdrawal bleeding in 2 days. Which is last for 4-5 days. After the bleeding its been 26 days. Not having my periods? Whn It will come. I'm vry tensed. Last night I hve a cramp in my abdomen like pre periods. Is that any sense with pregnancy. I'm too much tensed please hlp meeeee. Plzzz.my age is 17. Plzz hlp Ami I pregnant or no thn when my period will CME? Plzzzzzzz hlp meee.
I am 18 weeks pregnant still suffering from vomit, acidity and gas. Also I can not take much liquid in any form hence can't take recommended 12 glasses. I have been taking ondem 4 mg and pan d since I was 8 weeks pregnant. Are these medicine safe to continue for so long. Is there any alternative?
While check my wife got ruptured 3 eggs one time for 9 mm size, I want know if more than one egg ruptured by one time what will happen and after rupturing egg how many day we have to do sex for get pregnant?
Sir, how much time I have to abort the baby if she got pregnant? There are many medicine to bring the periods, Can she use them? And if she's not pregnant then why the periods are not coming? She also have the problem of irregularity in periods. What to do? Is it safe to use I pill, she is 18 years old.
Hi get a larg amount f white discharge every day. And when I have intercourse with my partner I get rashes and boils. Now my vagina is also itching. What to do to get instant relief. Also my private part is too big in size is there any way to reduce it.
Doctor, How many days after D&C do period come again? I was one and half month pregnant & had my miscarriage on 19 June and D & C has done on 21 June. One months has completed but still my period hasn't come yet. How much time will it take to come again. What should I do to make my period normal again.
Had periods on 15sept, had sex on 28th Sept, took pill on 29th, again had sex on 2nd, but he did not finish inside me. Can I get pregnant or do I need another pill?
Hello, I am 39 weeks pregnant. But my baby lies in posterior cephalic position, So cervix head is not dilated. What should do for normal delivery?
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.