Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Saroj AronYour feedback matters!
I am 25years old. I did nit got 2 months period. I get stomach pain daily in the night but periods is not happening. Even I am geeting hairs in my face. Please concern something bit worried. I am going to get marry in the month of november.
I'm trying to conceive from one year and I am not able to conceive. I tried calculating all my ovulation days and fertile days and even made love on those days. And now I'm taking folic acid from one month .I even tried ovulation predictors for last month and result was positive but still didn't conceive and got my periods today.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.
I'm trying to get pregnant m taking folic acid I wanna know how does folic acid help in conceiving faster. I am having folic acid from a month still I got my periods. I wanna know how much time doe it take to get pregnant. I wana get pregnant fast every time my mind went under this question when will I get pregnant. Doctor please suggest me.
Why do periods are irregular painful irritating, annoying and why do they come every month and y do only girls come in periods?
I am 36 yrs old woman I didn't have my periods from last April nowadays my belly is becoming too big and my body weight is upto 65 kgs. What I must do to get regular periods and reduce my body size &weight. Please help me.
Hello, I and my partner have intercourse on 13 June, 1 Pm, but due to some reason protection failed, so because of fear she took i-pill on 14 June, 9 AM, her period r regular on 22 but as today is 24 i-pill is showing no reaction, her period does not come today I know we should wait but is there any chances of pregnancy after taking i-pill within 20 hrs - - please tell I am worried please And suggest me how long I should wait for periods.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Hey. I had sex on 31dec. Took an morning after pill immediately. On 7th Jan had some spotting. Doctor prescribed norethisterone for 5 days. Had spotting on 17th Jan again. Does it mean I'm pregnant?
Excessive Bleeding during period, How to control this? Please advice, last Two years my wife facing this problem. She took harmon tablets nearly 10 strips but no improvement. She is changing 6 pockets of Stayfree for every period.
To avoid pregnancy lube or pills which is better ,is their any natural ways like eating natural foods.
My wife is in pregnancy of 8 months she's B-ve blood group her child is normal but child is partially covered with cord around the neck and doctor recommend may for operation .Is there any danger for mother during Operation or in delivery of child can you please help me out what is the exact procedure I have to follow next ? THANKS.
Adopt a healthy lifestyle :-
You can increase your resistance to stress by strengthening your physical health.
Exercise regularly :-
Physical activity plays a key role in reducing and preventing the effects of stress. Make time for at least 30 minutes of exercise, three times per week. Nothing beats aerobic exercise for releasing pent-up stress and tension.
Eat a healthy diet :-
Well-nourished bodies are better prepared to cope with stress, so be mindful of what you eat. Start your day right with breakfast, and keep your energy up and your mind clear with balanced, nutritious meals throughout the day.
Reduce caffeine and sugar :-