Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarla SinghYour feedback matters!
I have dandruff problem lots of white flakes from scalp falls down every time I touch my hairs recently one skin specialist prescribed me 8x shampoo it is useful but after 2 days or when I stop using this shampoo dandruff comes again so is there any permanent treatment for this?
Is there any medicine which can reduce the requirement the oxygen consumption for our body as I am going to leh for a month.
I am of age 45 lady .i used to have regular periods but now I am having for 12 days and its still continuing. So please advise the reason behind it and suggest me treatment. I have 4 children and all are married.
I am 25 years old male my back neck pains alot from past 2 months I tried many medicines, painrelief gel and even massage but no relief. Can you please suggest something can be done for this ache with home remedy or with medicines?
Hii doctor! My age 19 years, I weight about 90 kgs. For weight loss swimming is better or gym. Please help me.
My skin is oily, and main problem is whiteheads/Blackheads. please tell me best medicine for Whiteheads and Blackheads. Thnx in advance.
I am in a big problem with my penis, I made the problem myself My penis is too small, thin now a days, I want a solution.
I m a 30 year old male. Well my question is I was in a relationship with my girlfriend, we got engaged, but it got broke. We were sexually active, but after our breakup, I didnt had intercourse with any1 else. My problem is that my foreskin now do sent release itself, and I can't take it out of the tip, and a white creamish colour thing is found inside, which I have to clean it up by putting my finger inside the foreskin and tip of the penis, what kind of infection via this? I am shy to visit a doctor, please help.
My mother is 45 now. Her uric acid has increased and it became 5.05.will it be harmful？？which food and vegetable she have to avoid？？？suggest please.
I am having hair falls so much. I ve used every shampoo available in market and use colors but problem is not solved. Please help me to get rid of it.
Sir my friend sourabh want to ask that whenever he masturbate his sperms falls within one minute or 5minutes sir what he want to do pls tell.
I am feeling so much tired from last two days. I am having a severe body ache, tried so many methods for relief, but I don't get any benefit, what should I do? Please tell me.
I have a problem with my teeth. While eating it suddenly pains in my upper jaw. What is the cure for that?
Am unable to sleep during examzz. It takes for me to fal in slep 2 hours frm d tym of I close my eyes. I can't concentrate. During exams due to this wat do I do?
I have backache from two months. L am having pain while picking any heavy object. please suggest me the remedy or medicine.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection. It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.
Kindly take any ayurvedic medicine under supervision of an experienced ayurvedic doctor.