Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarla Kaur
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarla KaurYour feedback matters!
Yeast infection leading to penis cuts. Tried canesten ointment not great results. No sugar Tried Bactoclav 625 little reduced but not effective Please advise. Thank in advance Thank you.
I have a chest stabbing pain in left side. When I touch my rib no. 4, a extremely pain feels. I don't feel like cough. But I press internally to overcome my cough. And that cough come with black colour. And today when I press internally for the cough. Then it come with bright red blood. And I feel weakness from 3-4 days but now feel better than before some day. Why this so. Can you tell me the reason behind it. Please tell something that you know. Actually I have some problem that's why I can't consult a doctor. Please tell me. Thanks.
My seven year old son is suffering with urticaria from last twenty days and I have consulted with few doctors in alopathy but he is not having relief. I want to consult in homeopathy. Kindly suggest the best treatment.
Hi I am suffering from cold and I am a smoker whether I have to quit smoking or can continue with that.
Hi I am nitesh kumar working as a postman. I am suffering headache from last 10 days can you suggest me what I do.
My age Is 20yre I m masturbating from last 5 years every day there ill n problem after marriage and how to control.
Hi I am 26 years old, male I have sleep problem where I'm able to sleep the way I should even though sometimes I get tired, I lie down on the bed lifelessly but there's no sleep in my eyes, its a miracle when I accidentally take a nap and it's quite rare when I do that. My head keeps feeling heavy and headache keeps buzzing off every 2nd to 3rd day. I tried many remedies that where mentioned online 1.blinking my eyes for a min. 2.keeping myself busy so I get exhausted and fall sleep 3. Even had half sleeping pill but didn't work property, although I slept for couple of hours Because Of The pill but that not the solution I am looking for These days I have started feeling vibrations all of my body, mostly near my left shoulder due to lack sleep. I have no idea what to do and to normalize this problem. thank you.
I am suffering from AIDS can you tell me something about it please I am in very tension sir please help me.
Im 21 year I want to increase my penis size. P resent penis size -length-12 cm, thickness-11 cm. What can I do.
Stroke is a medical condition in which the flow of blood towards the brain is poor and causes the death of certain cells. There are two common types of stroke:
1. Ischemic- due to lack of blood flow
2. Hemorrhagic- due to bleeding
Signs and symptoms of stroke
- Problems with movement
- Inability to feel on one side of the body
- Problems understanding or in speech
- Loss of vision
- Difficulty in carrying out everyday activities
Role of Physiotherapy for Patients with Stroke
- The main focus of physiotherapy is to help you use your arms and legs to regain as much strength and movement as possible.
- If you have one-sided paralysis, correct positioning is important to prevent spasm or injury.
- It helps you to sit up as this will help you avoid blood clots in your legs, improve your breathing and help you recover quickly.
- If you are unable to move, you may be given chest physiotherapy to keep your lungs free of infection.
What does a Physiotherapist do?
- A physiotherapist advises you on how you should be positioned when lying or sitting, and how often you need to be moved.
- Motivates you to be actively involved in your physiotherapy sessions to help you relearn normal patterns of movement
- Decides when you should begin to start walking and what equipment is needed to move or support you
- Provides therapy to strengthen your limbs and teach you how to move again as independently as possible
- Takes care of the fact that no complications should arise and you have a smooth recovery.
- Strength Training: It is evident that strength training can improve upper-limb strength and function without increasing tone or pain in individuals with stroke.
- Gaming: Goal orientated computer gaming has proven to significantly reduce upper limb impairment in stroke survivors.
- Virtual Reality: Virtual reality training has been shown to be effective in restoring upper limb motor impairments and motor-related functional abilities.
- Mirror Therapy: Mirror therapy has been shown to have a beneficial effect on motor control and function compared to conventional therapy.
- Robot-Assisted Therapy: It has been shown to have a beneficial effect on motor recovery and function.
In the upper extremity with severe impairment and/or poor prognosis for recovery, Chedoke McMaster Stroke Assessment (CMSA) of Arm and Hand < Stage 4) treatment should focus on maintaining a comfortable, pain-free, mobile arm and hand. Engage in repetitive and intense use of novel tasks that challenge the stroke survivor to acquire necessary motor skills to use the involved upper limb during functional tasks and activities. Engage in motor-learning training including the use of imagery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!