Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarita Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita YadavYour feedback matters!
I recently went to massage therapist on april 12th 2018. In middle I pressed her boobs and nipples, I felt few drops of milk in my hand and then milk came in contact with hangnail on my finger with no bleeding. Her HIV status is negative one and half month back, now I am worrying a lot because from very next day I saw symptoms like diarrhea and lot of body pains but I am unable to figure it out whether these pains are due to massage or due to virus. Total symptoms I have seen as of now are only, little sore throat, diarrhea and the body pains and easily infection even. Please do help me it is worrying me a lot.
I lost somebody last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Almost 10 years ago while playing cricket I had a nasty blow on my nose, now from the last year I am having cold and sometimes while sleeping I get suffocated. What could be the reason.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder but a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are -
1. You may feel bloated on a regular basis
2. You may experience discomfort in your stomach
3. Loss of appetite
4. You may experience constant burping
5. You may feel nauseous
6. Symptoms of heartburn
7. You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
8. You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are -
1. Irritable bowel syndrome which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
2. If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
3. Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
4. Any inflammation of the gall bladder
5. Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
6. If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
7. Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are -
1. Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
2. Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
3. Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
4. Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
5. Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
6. Avoid wearing tight clothes
7. Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
I am suffering from hair fall. But only blading from right side and now my left part seems to be more denser than mybright part. What is the reason?
Gud afternoon sir iam surya. Iam suffering from bad fever since 5 day. What can I do sir. Thank you.
Hello sir, I am suffering from cervical spondylosis which is badly affecting my routine life. Kindly suggest me best cure.
Psychotherapy is essentially a conversation which involves listening to and talking with those in trouble with the aim of helping them understand and resolve their predicament. Therapeutic listening is not passive but involves alert and sympathetic participation in what troubles the client. Psychotherapy is not superficial chat and does not seek quick, temporary relief by suggestion. It involves talking honestly and with increasing familiarity and intimacy between people who are equally committed to understanding the sufferer and his problem, with the aim of bringing about the change . It is difficult to draw a line of demarcation between psychotherapy and counselling.
Psychotherapy is classified broadly into three categories: Supportive psychotherapy, Re-educative psychotherapy and Reconstructive Psychotherapy. Though all the categories are equally effective in treating psychological problems, supportive psychotherapy is found to be simple, easy to implement and effective in solving sexual problems.
Supportive Psychotherapy :
The objectives are (a) strengthening the existing defenses (b) restoring to an adaptive equilibrium (c) elaborating new and better mechanisms of maintaining control.
Approaches applied under supportive psychotherapy are : Guidance : It aims at a specific disturbing problem that interferes with the adjustment . This includes education about the problem and social relationship.
- Tension control: Tension provokes a variety of psychological symptoms that divert the person from concentrating on the tasks. Of the methods used to control this tension are self relaxation, self hypnosis , meditation and yoga. All these methods have basically 4 principles namely , minimization of external stimuli , focus on single stimulus , a state of passivity and comfortable position.
- Externalisation of interests : By providing varied types of activites such as sports, crafts, games, fine arts the client is enocouraged to resume activities that were once meaningful to him. This contributes to lessening of the neurotic symptoms .
- Reassurance : it is particularly valuable in cases of severely distressed clients who lack the capacity to handle their anxiety through their own resources.
- Prestige suggestion : the suggestion is accepted when it comes from prestigious authority. Hypnosis is important for reinforcing prestige suggestion.
- Ventilation : this is most common method of relieving emotional tension. One talks over his problems with a professional person. The beneficial effects are due to the release of pent up feelings and emotions.
- Somatic therapy : this is an adjunct rather any from of psychotherapy, and has a positive effect on the morale of the client. It includes pharmacotherapy, psychosurgery, convulsive therapy etc.