Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarita Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita YadavYour feedback matters!
From last two months, I am facing menstruation problem twice in a month and also having vaginal white discharge problem. Please help me with this.
I am a student and eat non veg food very often walk less and my weight is increased by 9 kgs and increasing day by day what should I do.
Is there any tasteless medicine for controlling EXTREME ANGER which works instantly/gradually for 58 year old. Which is also safe for heart patients.
My mother weight is 80 kg she cannot looses its weight give me a tip for which my mother can loose her weight.
I wet my hairs twice a day. I apply oil on them after bath regularly. I have oily hairs, dense, straight and flat type hairs. What extra things I should do to nourish my hairs, prevent them for falling, make them strong and healthy and silky and also prevent them for turning into white and also prevent them from lice and dandruff.
I am 16 years old and my legs (knees, foot and more) are making pop pop (cracking) sound whenever I sit straight or when I walk on stares. I masturbate some time, is that the reason? Anyways can you suggest me some medicines or any exercise? Thanks Yash.
I have nightfall for over 2 years. Due to this I feel weakness, fatigue,no interest in any work and my body bejaan lagti h? please help who will give better answer I will consult him.
I have been taking felizs5mg for two years for my anxiety panick attack treatment. Now as per doctor advice l am taking it alternatively leaving one day as not to withdraw suddenly but l feel body pain nervousness and some time anxiety also. Body pain at night is some time this much that it becomes difficult to sleep. Kindly help and advice me.
Hi, My issue is too much thinking and mostly bad thinking. I think of all worst could happen to me or my family and friends even when I don't want to. My weak point is I try to keep everyone happy and thus I become unhappy I guess. I can't do what I want and that's because I feel that I will hurt someone if I do so. I don't feel energy and fresh everyday and feel like I am very tired. I think everything should be perfect and no one should hurt for any reasons. I want to be happy but thing those happens to me now days I can not stop or not in my control. I feel like if something is not right by someone and if I tell them they will not be happy with me and I don't want that. I see things wrong but can't oppose because they are my loved once. Please help.
The word acute coronary syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that are caused by blockage of the blood flow to the heart muscles. The most common result of this is myocardial infarction or heart attack as it is popularly called. Reduced blood flow leads to death of some portion of the heart muscle wall. While the word heart attack sounds almost fatal, it need not be the case. Knowing how to identify an attack and being aware of some simple measures can help save lives.
The tell tale signs of a heart attack are as follows:
- Chest pain and discomfort usually described as a tightness or burning in the chest region
- Pain along the left side of the shoulder and neck, going up into the jaw, down to the arm
- Nausea and vomiting
- Profuse sweating
- Difficulty breathing
- Dizzy or fuzzy feeling
- Tired, extreme fatigue
- Anxious, apprehensive feeling
However, be also aware that there are a lot of people who experience a silent heart attack. Women, obese, elderly, and diabetic patients can have silent attacks and depending on severity, either they go on with life as usual or can have a fatal attack.
Once you are doubtful of a heart attack, the next step is to reach the closest medical facility for a diagnosis. In addition to a detailed examination and history, the following two tests will be performed.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): A 12-lead ECG will measure electrical activity of the heart and identify irregular electrical activity, which is indicative of a myocardial infarction.
- Blood tests: Presence of certain enzymes in the blood, CK-MB and troponin are indicative of a heart attack. A complete electrolyte profile also will be done, and increase or decrease of some electrolytes is helpful in diagnosing a heart attack.
- In addition to these two, chest radiography, cardiac angiography, echocardiogram, stress test, and computed coronary tomography may also be required to confirm the diagnosis.
Once diagnosed, the first step would be to relieve the symptoms, negate the effects of reduced blood flow, and restore cardiac function.
- Dissolve the clot: Using thrombolytics like clopidogrel
- Nitroglycerin: To dilate the blood vessels and improve blood flow, especially to the heart muscles
- Anticoagulant therapy: Blood thinners are usually used to avoid blood clot formation; aspirin and heparin are the most commonly used agents.
- Drug therapy: Blood pressure maintaining drugs like beta blockers and/or angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors are also used
- Use of Statins: Statins are used to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood and stabilize plaque deposits.
In very severe cases, angioplasty and stenting or coronary bypass surgery may be required. Educating people on how to identify a heart attack and manage it is very useful and can help save lives.