Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita SinghYour feedback matters!
Age is 38. Now period tenure is 1 or 1&1/2 day from last1 year. Unmarried. Any medical treatment or exercise can improve this?
Hello. I had unprotected full sex before my period day. Then I took an i-pill. Is there any side effect of these?
From 2 months I am not getting period and now I had a pregnancy test at home its negative then too I can be pregnant?
I am 30 years old, I got Mary 2 years but recently I had sex with my partner 4 days before period so that she didn't get period. I think is she get pregnant or not.
I am 24 years old and weigh 77 kgs and height is 5'3.i know I am obese and I have PCOD too. I am always worried about my weight and try to reduce it by avoiding junk food, oily food, cold drinks, etc.being a south indian we always have rice to eat and I avoid it so that I don't put on more weight. Instead I have brown rice. I do exercise but when I see no results I stop. I have lichen planus too but all that appears only below my knees and it's too itchy. I am under homeopathy medication but I c no improvement. Allopathy only worsened my situation hence stopped everything now. What should I do.
Can anyone one tell me that without prescription from doctor then also urine test will be made for pregnancy test in lab? Or should we have to consult doctor bcz my girlfriend is just 20 years I don't want trouble to her? And is it illegal to do so.
Can we do unprotected sex in last days of M.C. If periods are late without ejaculating semen in vagina?
Hi I am 5 weeks 6 days pregnant. I had my 1st miscarriage in November now I am pregnant again in March now. My Dr. has told me to insert naturogest Sr 400. From 4 days I am inserting the tablet inside the vagina as instructed by my Dr. But the tablet is not getting dissolved. I am inserting at night the tablet, but the next night when I insert the tablet I find the previous tablet also inside. Please suggest What should I do.
Menopause is the medical term for the
end of a woman’s menstrual periods. It
is a natural part of aging, and occurs
when the ovaries stop making
hormones called estrogens. This causes
estrogen levels to drop, and leads to
the end of monthly menstual periods.
This usually happens between the ages
of 45 and 60, but it can happen earlier.
Menopause can also occur when the
ovaries are surgically removed or stop
functioning for any other reason.
Low estrogen levels are linked to some
uncomfortable symptoms in many
women. The most common and easy to
recognize symptom is hot flashes ÷
sudden intense waves of heat and
sweating. Some women find that these
hot flashes disrupt their sleep, and
others report mood changes. Other
symptoms may include irregular
periods, vaginal or urinary tract
infections, urinary incontinence
(leakage of urine or inability to control
urine flow), and inflammation of the
vagina. Because of the changes in the
urinary tract and vagina, some women
may have discomfort or pain during
sexual intercourse. Many women also
notice changes in their skin, digestive
tract, and hair during menopause.
The signs and symptoms of menopause
start appearing atleast one year before
your final period. These include:
Increased abdominal fat
Loss of breast fullness
homeopathic remedies may useful like
#Lachesis [Lach] ,cimcifug ,
Hi I am 26 year old boy and my wife age is 24 but she not getting pregnant so what should I do please help me.
Hi mam I am female 22 years old actually my vaginal hole is not opening to insert penis please suggest me some yoga tips or any solution please mam.
I am 20years old. I had a cyst on my left ovary (8.3cm). It was removed by micro surgery. Now I am well. And there is no pain and my period is normal. My question is, can it occur again? What should I do to prevent it?
Sir my wife is pregnant from 1 week & she is avoiding to food so what i can give her please suggest me ?
What should be the do's and don't s for a girl during periods? Is there any food that should be avoided or something that should be taken? For somebody on dieting can it be a cheat day?
My period date is 30th january. I took i-pill in 20 minutes of having unprotected sex on 25th january. So please tell me that when will I get in period?
Im 25 years old. I have tsh 6.32 taking eltroxin 50 mcg. Got married. Will I get pregnancy? R will b any complications? My weight is 58 kgs height is 5.4 feet. What care should I take to get proper pregnancy.
If you want to adopt a stray puppy/kitten or dog/cat at home, things must not be ignored.
1. Be extreme cautious about the diseases that can be transmitted from dogs or cats to human beings.
2. Examine the puppy /kitten or dog /cat carefully and neatly, preferably take it to your veterinarian to rule out any existing disease. Few may be infectious, can affect your other healthy pets at home, if any! scope of carrying contagiuos zoonotic diseases like rabies, leptospirosis etc. Should be carefully assessed and inspected.
3. Take suggestions from your vet regarding deworming of your newly adopted pets as few worms also can be transmitted from them to us particularly to children as well as can endanger pets' life too.
4. Know elaboratedly about the precautions that you have to take after you have taken/adopted that stray animal to your house for safe handling without making yourself prone to any kind of infections transmissible from animals to human beings. If a quarantine period is essential and asked to maintain, you need to follow that.
5. Try utmost to avoid any kind of bite, scratch, lick on your injured/broken skin or on fresh cut on your skin unless this quarantine period is completed or over and you have completed its all possible immunizations including anti rabies vaccine.
6. An adopted stray dog or cat may have many complications and weakness regarding its health. Handle it delicately along with all possible personal health care measures as said above to treat it, so that it can survive and grow for a full health.
7. Complete its all possible vaccinations under indian standard in healthy clinical condition from your veterinarian.
Lastly I wish a better and healthy life for your adopted pet. Just follow these basics and go ahead. No adverse consequence will perturb you thereafter.