Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I had sex with my wife, after 1 year delay because pregnancy and delivery. We have 6 months old baby now. I had sex on 1st and 2nd Oct with protection condom. Her regular period date his 3rd (+- 2 days) every month. But today it's already 5th. But still she didn't got periods. I am worried about it. Kindly help me out.
I am 39 week pregnant and now thick discharge is started for 3 days. What does it mean? And when labour will start?
Greetings sir/madam. My wife missed her period date by 20-25 days her age is 21 her last period date was 24 th October we consulted a local physician she made a urine test and said that there is no sign for pregnant now my doubt is while the urine test results are genuine or not. If yes what is the problem with her what shall we do Please refer what to do.
Hello doctors I am trying to conceive from 8 months as there was no result and I am having 42 days of cycle from before then I visited gynecologist she did ultra sound for me and she told I am suffering from pcod and she recommended me glycomet-500 & mcbm-69 and duphaston for 10 days and she asked me to give my blood test on 2nd day of my periods doctors asked me to reduce weight at least 5 kg, can you please tell me some home remedies to cure my pcod, I am having empty stomach fenugri seeds water and eating that after some time cinnamon and zeera water then I am having break fast in afternoon flaxes seeds can you please tell me weather I am going right I want to cure my pcod and conceive baby please.
Hi sir/mam, My wife is not getting her period regularly. We went to doctor and earlier she told that there is a thyroid problem and after taking thyronorm thyroid level is controlled now. But still period is not normal. It is happening from last 1 year. She is getting period in 2 months. Sometimes she has to take meprate as well. She is 25 years old and weight and height is perfect. Please suggest what we have to do now. We will also plan for a baby once this is resolved. Thanks.
Hi, my wife 19 th month pregnant. We did anomaly scanning. All d report normal. But amniotic fluid index moderately reduced. In first two scan amniotic fluid index normal. But in 19 th week amniotic fluid reduced. So is it safe or what? How to increase amniotic fluid index. So is it normal or what?
I am 21 year old male. I sex with my girl friend. But I just touched 3 to 4 times her vagina. Sperm is not entered. She gone pregnant o not?
Hi, I am 30 years old female married since last 2 years. I have an issue of excessive discharge since past many years. I do not know if its normal and every women faces this issue but I feel unhygienic and uncomfortable therefore I am in regular use of panty-liners. I haven't consulted to any doctor yet. Should I?
I have to reduce my weight and I have a thyroid problem, irregular periods .so please suggest me a good diet plan to follow.
Hello docters mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai mere periods 3 ko regular aate hai but 6 ko meine check kia to result positive tha but second line bhut halki thi to mujhe docter ke pass kab jana chaiye aur kaun kaun si precaution leine chaiye aur mere navratre bhi chal rahe hai please give me right decision.
Hi, I am suffering with pcod. This month I have gone for IUI on 15th day. On my 26 th day of cycle had light means very light spotting. My period is due in next week. After IUI I was I n medication gestofit 300 tablet for 10 days .I stopped 2 days before. I am in confusion is this period or implantation bleeding. I had cramping also.
I am 29 years old having hypothyroidism. But my thyroid level is within range. I am suffering from irregular periods since 2 years. But since January this year it became normal but since last 2 months I am not having periods. Taking multivitamins and calcium tablets. I have started ashokarishta too. Kindly help me out.
Gestational diabetes is a form of diabetes where the blood sugar levels of the body increase during pregnancy. When you are expecting, your body is more repellent to insulin so that a larger amount of glucose is manufactured for the baby’s nourishment. However, this excess blood glucose can build up within the body which causes gestational diabetes. This can lead to health problems for both the mother and the baby. At the end of the gestational period i.e. once the baby is delivered, blood sugar reduces to normal.
When are you at a risk for gestational diabetes?
- Gestational diabetes can also be hereditary. If a family member or a relative has diabetes, you are more likely to develop gestational diabetes.
- If you are overweight, you are more susceptible to developing gestational diabetes.
What causes gestational diabetes?
During pregnancy, the placenta connects your baby to the blood supply. This produces other hormones which reduce the levels of insulin. This increases the level of blood sugar in your blood. As your baby develops, your body manufactures more of such hormones which block your insulin levels leading to gestational diabetes. This usually occurs from the 20th week of your pregnancy.
- Increase in Birth Weight – Extra glucose crosses through the placenta which instigates the baby’s pancreas to manufacture more insulin. This can make your baby very large. Sometimes, it becomes difficult for the baby to pass through the birth canal during childbirth as a result.
- Premature Birth and Respiratory Diseases – High blood sugar may increase the risk of an early labor. It may make the baby due before the 37th week of pregnancy. This also makes the baby more susceptible to respiratory disorders.
- High Blood Pressure – Gestational diabetes also raises your risks for high blood pressure. This can be fatal for you as well as your baby’s health.
- Book an appointment with a dietitian and follow a healthy eating schedule. Limit the amount of carbohydrates and ensure you have a healthy and balanced meal.
- Do light exercises regularly during pregnancy. This helps you to control your blood sugar level. Physical activities which require low levels of energy utilization such as swimming and walking will control your blood sugar level without exerting you too much.
- Taking insulin shots and medicine for diabetes will also control your blood sugar levels if you have a pre-existing condition. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.