Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita SinghYour feedback matters!
My breast size is too small as compare my age is there any solution to increase my breast size. I have one more problem, past 2 month continuously blood is coming from my vagina. Actually my periods is not regular before 2 month it missed i. E. Why I took zero fat tablet as per Dr. Prescription. Because of this my weight is also increasing and on my face some hair is growing. What shall I do please suggest me.
Nasya is an Ayurvedic term, a procedure followed for disorders related to migraine, throat, nose, ear, sinusitis and any other organ above the neck. Ayurveda purifies these organs and removes vitiated doshas through the nasal openings. The nasal treatment happens in the form of medicated powders, medicinal fumes, nasal oil or medicated juice.
Efficacy of the treatment:
This form of treatment is tailor made for disease related to ENT and Eye ailments. The treatment aims at getting the toxins removed from the neck and head region by administering oil through the nasal cavity. Other areas where Nasya can be applied to get good results include psychiatry, dentistry, and neurology.
Types of Nasya:
As per function, there are 3 different types of Nasya Brihmana nasya, Virechana nasya and Shamana nasya. As per quality, Nasya can be divided into 2 categories i.e. Pratimarsha nasya and Marsha nasya. Some other popular nasal therapy treatment includes the following:
- Navana: When Nasya is meant for Shodhana or Snehana, it is termed as Navana. This is the most common type of Navana and is used for hair fall, headaches and bells palsy tinnitus.
- Pradhamana: This is a procedure where dry powders get blown into the nostrils through a narrow pipe. It can also be inhaled. Diseases such as epilepsy, sudden unconsciousness and any other diseases related to the brain are treated through this method. Some other herbs that are used along with this method of treatment include vacha, vidanga, maricha etc.
- Avapeedana: In this form of Nasys, juice extracts are injected into the nostrils. 4-6 drops of juice for each nostril are required. This treatment is ideal for patients suffering from poisoning, epilepsy, delirium, rhinitis etc.
- Dhooma: This form of Nasya has 3 subtypes- virechanik, prayogik and snehaik. In Dhooma, a patient is made to inhale medicated fume from both the mouth and nostrils for 3-4 times. The exhalation should only happen from the mouth.
Herbs used in Nasya Karma:
Some common herbs that is used for preparing any nasya preparation include apamarg, vidanga, hingu, tulasi, maricha and lahsuna. Some common oil preparation of Nasya includes anu, narayana, marichyadi, guraadi, shadbindu etc. A common preparation of Nasya is known as guraadi that include herbs such as shunthi, pippali, and saindhava.
Benefits of Nasya treatment:
There are numerous benefits of nasya treatment, some of the notables ones include:
- It develops and strengthens the shoulders, chest, skin, and neck.
- The sensory organs become much stronger after nasya therapy of 3-4 weeks.
- Any person witnessing grey hair can get rid of it with regular nasya treatment.
- Nasal medication also strengthens the visual site of a person.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Dear doctor, I had three times miscarriages. All the time there was heartbeat on seventh week scanning. But no heartbeat on ninth week scanning. All my results are normal. N do not have much problem in conceiving.
How can a women identify her fertility days is there any signs in body or any indications there please let me know.
UTI stands for Urinary Tract Infection. There are 2 types of UTIs, one is lower tract infection and second is upper tract infection. Symptoms of lower tract are painful urination and frequent urination while symptoms of upper tract are fever and pain. This problem is seen more in women as compare to men. But good thing is that with the help of few easy tips, one can get rid of UTI completely or to a great extent. Let’s adopt this checklist.
1. Take plenty of water
2. Clean the area and urinate before and after intercourse
3. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, spicy food, drinks and artificial sweeteners
4. Be careful and regular with the treatment because if proper care is not taken, it can lead to kidney failure and blood poisoning.
5. Avoid smoking
6. Use fragrance free personal hygiene products
7. Apply heating pad if it pains
8. Take regular antibiotics on doctor’s advice
9. Drink Cranberry juice as helps in fighting infection
10. Take as much vitamin C as you can
11. Chew celery seeds
12. Maintain hygiene
13. Take horseradish
14. Wear comfortable or cotton clothing
15. Make regular visits to your washroom for emptying your bladder
16. Avoid eating chocolates
17. Drinking baking soda will also help in lessening the acidity of urine
18. Drink Parsley water
20. Eat lot of cucumbers
21. Take ginger tea instead of normal one
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am a 29 year old men. I have a problem. I have lesser attraction towards girls vagina. I have much more attraction at girls anus. What should I do now?
My wife monthly periods are coming in 40 to 45 days, please advise why it not coming on time. And white thick liquid comes out in normal days, please advise what is the reason for that, is it any problems.
Hi Good Morning, I'm suffering from PCOD problem I'm taking homeopathy treatment. From last month onwards I'm getting periods for 15 days only actually last period date was 22nd in this month I got period again on 10th & 28th of june. I had sex with my hubby and I took I pill. I have a query that whether the doctor will know that I have sex & took a Ipill in the scanning report r not ?
I aborted 5 weeks pregnancy with misoprostol tabs on feb 8th 2017 after 10 days I took the ultrasound the result was sac and pregnancy substances are all cleared but I didn't get my next period evn after 5 weeks so I doctor suggested me to take primolut-N 9 tablets for three days thrice (1-1-1) so I started taking tab on 17th night and stopped on 20th afternoon have completed 9 tablets. After stopping the tablets its my 3rd day still I didn't get my periods im too much worried that is there any chances that still im carrying? Need a urgent advise. Help me out!
The moment you realize that you are going to be a mummy a lot of people start advising about healthy eating. What exactly is a healthy plan for pregnant women? It is very important for the mother to eat a balanced diet. Aiming to eat a healthy and balanced pregnancy diet that includes- one third of most meals should be starch-based foods (such as cereals, potatoes, rice, and wheat pasta), with fruit and vegetables. Keeping it fiber rich, good sources are wholegrain breads as well as fruit and vegetables. Eat some protein foods such as fish, pulses, chicken, etc, every day. Choose lean meat. Try to avoid adding fat - for example, by not frying food. A total weight gain of 11-16 kg over the pregnancy is normal.
Include Foods with plenty of Iron, Calcium and Folic acid -
- Iron is mainly found in non vegetarian sources, pulses, dried fruit, green leafy vegetables, soybeans and fortified cereals.
- Calcium is mainly found in dairy products such as milk, cheese, and yoghurt, green leafy vegetables, soybean and seeds.
- Folic acid is mainly found in green vegetables, brown rice, and fortified cereals.
- Fish- in general, fish is a good source of protein and other nutrients. However, there are some important exceptions. Some types of fish contain a high level of mercury which can damage the developing nervous system of an unborn baby. Because of this, the Food Standards Agency (FSA) advises: Not to include eat any marlin or swordfish. Limit tuna - eat no more than 140 g or two fresh tuna steaks per week.
- Oily fish, includes- mackerel, sardines, salmon, trout and fresh tuna- not more than two helpings in a week.
- Foods and drinks to be avoided
- Food sources high in Listeria. Listeria is a germ (bacterium). Pregnant women are more likely to become infected with listeria and it sometimes causes complications. Foods which are most at risk of carrying listeria are: Undercooked meats and eggs, raw shellfish and raw fish and unpasteurized milk.
- Limit the amount of Caffeine to no more than 300 mg per day.
It is recommended that you visit a nutrition expert who can understand your daily requirements and activities and suggest a nutrition diet plan as per the same. The expert shall also consider your medical history and understand if you have a tendency to put on weight. A comprehensive pregnancy diet plan helps a woman relive stress and the right balance of antioxidants helps balance the body.
Hi doctor i'm 25 years married women one year of married life we was not planning for baby until one year now we are trying for baby on april my period was on 4th in may it was on 14th after that we had unprotected sex I thought I will not have my period in june but my period was on 13th june so when its possible of becoming pregnant. Please help me.
I got married 3months back am pregnant now of 56 days want to miscarried it. So I used misoprostol tablets 3 days back got bleeding, clots after using of tablets with in 30 min. Heavily for about 12 hrs After 12hrs bleeding is normal But today morning HCG test shows positive What to do next. What is my condition.
My wife delivered baby girl 3 months back. Her MC has started now last only for day in a month. We had unprotected sex yesterday and now worried if she may get present again. I would like to know1- what are the chances she may get pregnant 2- can she take any contraceptive pills? If yes which one. 3- will there any side effect of those pills as she is breast feeding and will it affect on her body or milk? Please advice.
In India, along with a lack of sex education, there is also a lack of knowledge about hygiene of the privates amongst women even in urban areas. When a woman experiences pain in her vagina, while it could be because of various reasons and not necessarily alarming, one does get alarmed.
Let us understand the reasons.
1. Yeast infection: Dry and itchy vagina can feel painful after a while. Yeast infections are very common and usually most women experience them. They can be treated by medicines, yet it is best to get in touch with your doctor and get a prescription. Your doctor will prescribe an anti-fungal cream after a pelvic exam.
2. Vaginal dryness: This usually happens to post-menopausal women but can also happen to younger women because of certain birth control pills which are low in estrogen and dry up the moisture in one's vagina.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease: If you are having regular pains during penetration and during your periods, it could be endometriosis. During examination, the pain is usually linked to the lower abdomen where the ovaries are.
4. Vulvodynia: These are mysterious pains which come & go and can be treated with medicines.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.