Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita ShokeenYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 years female and my mom's 45 she is suffering from knees pain suggest any medicine for her.
Hello Doctor, I am a diabetic. I am 44 years old man and height is 5' 6" Just want to know what weight should I maintain in this situation.
Hello, I want to whiten my underarms. I use razor and hair removal cream. I am afraid of underarms waxing because I tried once and it was really painful as it caused little bleeding. Can you please provide me any good product, option or any home remedies? Thank you.
I am suffering with stomach pain what can I do sometimes I get 4-5 times in washroom please help me?
Is it healthy to use ayurvin (nutrigain powder) for weight gain. Are there any other supplements better than these, please reply.
I am 18 yes old and I am very thin. how could I be healthy and look normal like others. Please help me.
MY father has diabetes and he is in hospital Bcz of paralysis attack. So kindly advise me for liquid food and paralysis exercise and recovery.
How to increase sex time. Any effect on sex time, or enjoyment because of masturbation from past 8 year.
I am a 22 year old girl. As I was worried on getting fat, I restricted myself to have either chapathi or dosa for lunch for the past 2 months. But for the past one month, I faced little gas trouble, then I started eating banana every night before bed. But I am still facing severe constipation and motion sickness. Kindly tell me a quick remedy for this.
I don't get proper erection and also the semen volume is less at the alarming level. I'm currently bachelor and afraid that this would spoil my married life. Please help.
Ginseng aur Shilajit gold caps me kaun sabse achcha hai for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Dose bhi batayen. Kitne dino tak khayen.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.