Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita SethiYour feedback matters!
I am having palpitation problem since last four days. I am having irregular periods since one and a half years and my gyanae told me I am having perimenopause. Today I went to a cardiovascular and he got my ecg done which is normal. He said it could be due to PMS. I problem as I got my periods yesterday after four months. He gave me an anti depressant for a week. Plshelp.
I have been having severe hairball in the last three weeks. I have changed my shampoo to a mild one and also opted for oil treatment. I have stopped using styling products yet it continues to fall. What to do?
What Are The Primary Causes Of Male Infertility?
Infertility of men can never let the women get pregnant. Lack of sperm count, lack of sperm in the semen, the low speed of the sperm to reach the egg, thick sperm hampering the speed of the sperm t reach the egg, cystic fibrosis, erectile dysfunction, injury in testicles, problem in ejaculating etc are some of the immediate medical reasons for male infertility.
Here, a couple of primary reasons are listed starting from medical causes to health and lifestyle causes-
This disease is the swelling of the veins that drains the testicles. As the sperm is produced from the testicles, issues in this organ can cause a severe problem for reproduction. Though it is not proven that varicocele is responsible for male infertility but definitely, the obstruction caused by the swelling of the veins the production of the normal sperm count. Immediate medical treatment can ensure complete cure of the disease by increasing the sperm count and by using assisted reproductive techniques such Vitro fertilization.
If semen enters the bladder during the orgasm instead of flowing to the tip of the penis then mostly it is diagnosed as retrograde ejaculation. Proper treatment is there which men can opt for. Instead of the chemicals, they have the options for natural or ayurvedic medicines as well. Various reasons are responsible for this situation such as the chronic diseases such as diabetes, surgery in the bladder, urethra or the prostate, spinal injuries etc.
Different infections whether sexually transmitted or not are responsible for the temporary infertility of men. Some infections interfere with the sperm health while some hampers the normal sperm production. In many cases, men suffering from the infections experience inflammation of the epididymis or testicles during the intercourse or even masturbating. Usually, the inflammation is mainly caused by the infection caused by the sexually transmitted infections such as HIV, gonorrhea, and so on.
Issues with Erectile Dysfunction
One of the most common issues of many men these days is the erectile dysfunction. They mainly face problem in maintaining the erection for the sufficient time during the intercourse. Men suffering from ED often end up with painful intercourse, premature ejaculation, inflammation in genitals, anatomical abnormalities like urethral opening beneath the penis, psychological problems in the relationship that is interfered with sex and so on. With proper medication and therapies, the temporary issue of erectile dysfunction can be resolved and the issue of infertility can also be cured.
Long-term treatment of chronic diseases such as anabolic steroid use, cancer treatment, any particular antifungal medication, Testosterone replacement therapy, treatment drugs for ulcers and even diabetes can be responsible for decreasing the sperm count in male causing to male infertility.
Along with medications, there are a few surgeries that can interfere in producing the normal sperm count during ejaculation. Testicular surgeries, vasectomy, hernia, prostate surgeries, abdominal surgeries, surgeries for rectal cancers etc can be responsible for lowering the accurate sperm count in men. Through surgery, the issue can be cured to retrieve sperm count directly from the testicles.
Emotional stress, depression or any sort of psychological issue hampers the production of the good amount of healthy sperm required to impregnate a woman. Men suffering from any work-related anxiety or emotional stress should workout or go for counseling to de-stress and feel positive. In this case, good herbal medication along with proper diet can contribute incredibility in maintaining the psychological balance of men.
Along with all these issues, men addicted to smoking tobacco or alcohol often suffer from producing a healthy sperm count needed for reproduction.
A mundane life is something every person dreads. While people fail to find time to indulge in modes of entertainment regularly, there's a handy way to relieve them of stress. The key to remedy their woes is in their own hands. If you have been trying to reach after such a solution for long, forget the forage and laugh your way to glory. Hundreds of people, consciously or unconsciously, have been benefitted by the positive effects of laughter. So, the next time you see a swarm of people laughing in the nearby park you should probably join them.
The following statistics state the health benefits of laughter:
- Laughing can help you burn calories: If you want to burn some calories the easiest way is to laugh for more than a while. Laughing for a few minutes can effectively burn ten to forty kilocalories. In order to make this kind of progress last, a person needs to laugh for an hour each day. Laughing can also reduce fifty percent of your anxiety thus heightening your energy levels.
- Laughing allows you to see from a different perspective: Being absorbed in your subjective perspective can be very bad for the decisions you make. Humor encourages you to maintain constructive distance from a problem in order to come up with a different perspective. In over seventy percent cases of clinical depression, humor has prevented patients from being overwhelmed by occurrences.
- Your cardiac health can be improved through humor: Being happy keeps your heart happy. So many people cannot workout even if they wish to. Severe injuries or other illnesses could hinder a person's intention of exercising regularly. They should laugh to treat their cardiac conditions. Laughing can make your heart pump as much as walking at an unhurried pace does.
- Laughter can increase the number of T cells: T cells are cells that make up a person's immune system. Laughing puts T cells in action and they immediately start defending your body against infections and diseases. Laughing can treat sixty percent of the common diseases human beings contract. One can deal with the threat of common cold or viral fever through his or her knack for humor.
- Laughter can deal with hypertension: Hypertension is a threatening condition faced by millions. Not caring for high blood pressure levels can result either in a stroke or a heart attack. The simple way to control hypertension is to laugh as much as possible.