Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita SabherwalYour feedback matters!
I have a sex with my girlfriend on 18 xxxxx at 5.00pm evening without any protection and small quantity of sperm is enter in her vagina after a next day I give him postpone 72 pill at 11.30am on 19 xxxx. So plzz ans us whether she will get pregnant or not Please reply as soon as possible God.
Ian suffering from regular period and not getting pregnancy and suffering from stomach pain at time of periods.
For some women, having their own children is not as easy as it seems. Suffering from more than two or more miscarriages is known as recurrent miscarriage. This experience affects every aspect of a woman’s life from her mental and emotional health to her physical health and social well-being.
It is important for a woman undergoing this experience to keep in mind that she can still give birth to a healthy baby even after recurrent miscarriages.
- Look after your health: Miscarriages are not very uncommon and in many instances are a result of the woman’s body not being able to take the strain if a growing fetus. Hence, pay attention to your health to prepare your body for future pregnancies. Avoid smoking, alcohol, caffeine and exposure to toxins that can cause fertility problems. Eat healthy food and start taking a multivitamin with folic acid on a daily basis. Exercise regularly, but avoid strenuous activities that involve heavy lifting or dangerous contact sports. Yoga is great for pregnant women or women planning a family as it tones your body keeps your stress levels low.
- Talk to people: A miscarriage can affect your emotional health and self-image, but you must remember that you are in a way responsible for the miscarriage. Talk to other women who have had a similar experience and share your feelings with them. Men and women cope with a miscarriage in different ways and hence work on communicating your feelings with your partner. Do not suppress your feelings, but acknowledge them and work through them. You may also find it beneficial to talk to a counsellor or get involved with a support group.
- Give yourself a break: It’s ok to not attend your friend’s baby shower when you’ve recently suffered a miscarriage. Instead of surrounding yourself with your friend’s babies and children, take a break and pay attention to yourself. Develop a hobby or find something to keep yourself busy. Take a holiday with your partner and find ways to reconnect with them. Find your own way of acknowledging the pregnancy. This could be in the form of writing about it, naming the baby or planting a tree in memory of the baby.
- Get proactive: Don’t sink into despair because of your miscarriages. Educate yourself about the various reasons you may have miscarried the baby by reading books or talking to medical professionals. This can help prevent future miscarriages.
We all have issues in life which we want to resolve and feel happy and light again. What matters here is knowing how to skillfully deal with the problem rather than building up fears and anxiety around it.
Here are the two basic but extremely effective tactics to use to solve the issue before we let it take a larger form.
1. Write the issue down- we tend to worry about issue nonstop, even before sleeping. We want to get out of the situation but we don't know how. We even tend to worry about it a bit too much and out of helplessness, not knowing what to do, go into these vicious circles where it gets a little tough to come out of. We often tend to push painful emotions away, because we don't want to be in that situation, it hurts! we want to push it away as hard as possible and as soon as possible.
But just wait! take a step back and get to know what exactly you are worrying about. What is going on in the first place? you might first start from a very superficial level. Ex- I just broke up with my boyfriend. But try to do some free flow writing about the issue. Here are a few questions to help you start looking at the issue at a deeper level.
What is going on
How are you feeling about it
What hurt you the most
Why do you think all this happening? where do you think it all started from?
Which need of yours was being satisfied that has been cut off now? example: a girl who has recently experienced a break up says: what truly scares me about my break up is that I am scared to be independent; I need someone constantly supporting me.
How much were you truly responsible for what has happened and how much were others and other environmental factors contributing to the issue.
These are just few questions to get you started to explore the issue. Write whatever you feel like and whatever comes to your mind. Free flow writing about the issue will automatically lead you into different and interesting areas which you might not have even explored before. Try not being resistant to the idea of writing and approach it with a curious attitude.
2. Brainstorm- now that you have a better understanding about the issue, where it is probably coming from, what you should probably look at to resolve it, and also now that you feel less burdened, since it is all out on those papers, it is time to brainstorm the solution!
Remember here that every pain or suffering is temporary. There is always a way to make it better.
Pick up on the cues your mind has given you about how to resolve the issue or at least which areas to focus on, while writing down your issue. Write down the probable options you have to resolve your issue. For example- a worked up business man realizes that he is experiencing a burn out since he has stopped gyming. He realized this while addressing the question, where did it all start from. Now he realizes that gyming was extremely crucial to de-stress and resolves to make time for it again.
Reflecting on what worked for you earlier, or what helped you feel better earlier, would give you great insights into what you should probably do now.
The girl who broke up realizes that her main need was to have some constant support. Upon brainstorming if there were other ways this need can be fulfilled, she has realized that she has great friends and a lovely sister whom she can talk to, she also sees it as an opportunity to grow herself into a strong independent women.
3. Utilizing your resources to the fullest- when you brainstorm alternatives of what you should probably do, you will see that they lead you to very interesting resources. It is practically impossible to solve an issue if we don't have enough information and the right resources. Few of the easily available but unbelievably effective resources which have a large impact when implemented are listed below, in case they haven't struck you till now. These are such simple resources we often tend to overlook or underestimate.
Parents- just spending some time around them might make a huge difference to the way you are feeling. They are almost readily available for us, but we tend to just ignore it and choose to get locked away in our rooms and go on a ride again with our negative emotions. Instead just step towards them!
Friends- we are scared of looking vulnerable if we share our problems with our friends. We also tend to disguise the problem or give bits and pieces of it, because we feel telling what exactly is going on might make us look really vulnerable. All these could just be our assumptions. If these friends are close, exposing the vulnerable you, could even get you closer, and you can take a sigh of relief to finally put it out of you.
Hobbies- often people say, if my situation is better only then I can go and do what I like! it doesn't quite work that way. Hobbies help you de-stress by channeling your negative energy and replenishing you with positive energy, they empower you to face the issue. This is what is going to save you big time! simple things like watering the plants, sketching what is going on in your head or something creative, just coloring, etc. Prove to be great ways to help yourself feel better.
Social communities- it is great to be out there with like-minded people, or with people who might be experiencing the same thing as you. Just push yourself with that one first step and you just might be sorted!
Don't be afraid to seek out for help- everyone faces issues, everyone does! but a proactive person is the one who will be able to pull him/herself out of it and feel good and confident again. Prolonging things might make the pain turn into suffering. Seek help from a psychologist/ counselor when you need it. It is a great space to explore yourself and be mentally fit.
These are just few of the resources mentioned here. Now when you grab your pen and paper I am sure you will come up with a great list! figure out which resources work for you and keep your resource box ready to rescue you!
I'm stable on aripiprazole 10mg from 2yrs. withdrawal of it lead to relapse episodes. I want to conceive, please suggest me, aripiprazole safe in pregnancy or not? Im very tensed.
Hello Dr. Two days back I have diagnosed with fibroid in my uterus. I am v upset what should I do. Can I go for laparoscopic surgery yet I dont have any baby.
I am 30 years old female mother of 2 kids I had delivered 7 months back and I am breastfeeding my baby till now. I have still not got my periods n I feel that I am pregnant again however I have not done any home test is there any chances of pregnancy with breastfeeding?
Happened to have sex without protection, took I pill after 65 hours now periods r delayed by 3 days. Took home test around 10 pm using I-can and got the result as negative. Do we need to wait r how should we move on. Now she is pregnant can we wait for periods.
Hello doctor, I am 27 years old married. From last 2-3 months I got a less bleeding during periods. Generally my period duration was 4 days.(first 3 days was normal nd 4th day less bleeding). But now first 2 days is normal nd on 3,4 day very less bleeding. please help.
Hello sir/mam, I really need your help and fast reply please. Please suggest, actually me and my girlfriend had sex on 28th October and my girlfriend had menstruation on 3/4 th of November and instantly she had an ipill then again in the last week of November we had sex using protection but she was worried so she checked in prega news today (8th december), and the results came out negative but till yet she is not having her mens, as also the due date of her menses has gone and its going late. She is 19 years old. Please suggest me do we need to wait for some more days for her menstruation? Because I had heard that menstruation date usually gets delayed after taking ipill. Or do we need to consult a doctor for blood test?
Hi, I want to know whether medical abortion or dnc? which one is more safe and better? please suggest.
Hi I am 20 years olde. I am myred I have a PCOD problem. I wnat kids. I want presence in one mant because my husband gone to out of. His coming soon. He life with me only one month. I have only one month bat im nat ache my pregnancy. I am already consulted two doctors bat no have goob result pllllz pllllz halp me I want my kids plz.
She is only 12years[approaching] old. But she have already big breast n excessive growth of hair in her genital part. And she tell me that last week she did masturbation. But she is not having periods. Why is this doctor? Did sexual behaviour starts early in 12? She is really behaving very sexually. She watches porn movies. Did that causes this? How can we reduce it? please help
Hi my wife is 4 months pregnant and her blood group is B negative and my Blood group is B positive, one doctor told me that it can be problem in the time of delivery. Is there is really problem?
I am having pcos and size of right ovary is 45x23 mm (32 cc) and left ovary is 45x25 cc mm (20 cc). I had an ectopic pregnancy in last year november and treated with methotrexate. Diagnosed with tuberculosis (test tb gold positive) since last year December I am on tb medication (ATT). I am having lower abdomen pricking pain on right side which goes off in a few seconds and having lower abdomen pain while bowel movement. Done whole abdomen and tvs ultrasound. Everything is normal except minimal free fluid in POD. I need to urinate frequently (sometimes 3 times in half an hr) and bladder never seem to be empty. What should I do?
Description : Planning your pregnancy is the most vital action that you may take for your baby’s health. Similarly, preconception counselling is as vital as your pregnancy. It helps you to devise a plan that can improve your chances of getting pregnant, and maintaining a healthy pregnancy. Also, caring for your health before you become pregnant will aid you learn about any risk factors and easily treat any medical problems that you may have before you become pregnant. Proper planning for your pregnancy before you conceive will help you make healthy choices for you and your baby. Preconception counselling plays a crucial role in preparing for your pregnancy. Couples with a history of recurrent early pregnancy loss, counselling is of particular importance because women are invariably more distressed and require reassurance that everything possible is being done to avoid future pregnancy losses.Preconceptional counselling is vital for all women of child bearing age because many pregnancies are unplanned, and risks of complications can be easily minimized by interventions before conception. Benefits of Pre Conceptional Counselling Make better chances for a successful pregnancy Make the body better for the forthcoming pregnancy Reduce risk factors Preferably preconceptional counselling should be done when a women is considering motherhood. The purpose of preconceptional counselling and care is to identify risk factors for adverse maternal or fetal outcome, edify and counsel the patient based on their specific needs, and indulge or stabilize medical conditions prior to conception in order to increase the prospects of successful outcomes. An awareness of the availability & advantages of Klik4cure will go a long way in improving the pregnancy outcome.Delightful pregnancy care commences before pregnancy. For obviously normal, fit couple planning a pregnancy there may be beneficial in discussing this with a specialized advisor. DrDeepika Solge will help you to understand your problems and accordingly can suggest a good treatment to you ensuring a delightful pregnancy further.Ayurveda has mentioned any herbs which can be used before conception to purify our body.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK OUR WEBSITE www.klik4cure.com
Resolutions often spring from guilt about failure of willpower, when the focus can be on developing new portion awareness and habits that will work throughout the year. The goal isn’t to shun foods but to be mindful of the portions we’re eating while we’re eating them.
Mitalee Doshi’s PORTION-SMART STRATEGIES
- Take a healthy portion (on a small plate), sit down, and eat slowly, savoring every bite. The longer you take to eat a portion, the less likely it is that you will reach for seconds. It takes time for the body to begin signaling satiety.
- Eat fried or sweets in small portions may be 1 or 2 pieces.
- Whenever you indulge in fried foods or sweets cut down the consumption of carbohydrates like chapati or pasta or bread or rice and Have more Salads and soups.
- Have grilled , steamed, baked or roasted dishes instead of fried ones.
- Avoid eating too heavy and spicy food late night as it causes acidity & bloating.
-Have fibre rich foods
Have more salads , stir fried vegetables,pulses,fruits .Fibre takes care of stomach satiety and controls bingeing on unhealthy snacks.
- First order for soups & salads and then go to the main course .
- Opt for vinegar or olive oil salad dressing instead of ceaser or thousand island or mayonnaise dressing.
- Drinking plenty of water & green tea will help perk up your metabolism and ease digestion of high calories.
- Exercise more to help burn extra calories consumed.
Have a Smart & Healthy Welcome to 2016
Nutrition & Wellness Expert