Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sarita Rani Jaiswal
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita Rani JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I Have 1) WEIGHT LOSS 10 KGS IN 3 Months, 2) Flank Pain OR Left/Right Lower abdominal Pain, 3) Blood in Urine then Block Urine, 4) 3-4HPF Pus Cells in Urine. UROLOGIST Doctor done Cystoscopy and finds 1) PUS In Prostate Gland, 2) Bladder trabeculation, 3) Mild Narrow of Left Ureter. NCCT KUB is NORMAL. Can You Please tell me the 1) CAUSE of Weight Loss and Pus in Prostate Please tell.
Hi, I am a 67 years old male and since feb 2015 found to have an enlarged prostate of about 55 ml. I have taken treatment for one year taking afdura and 2 year of silodal 8 mg, but the prostate size is enlarged to 73 ml. What is the solution, is surgery required and if at all, how many days leave I have to take. How serious is the issue, Pl Help from all parameters.
Dear Sir I am diabetic since 2007.I also have mildly enlarged prostrate.I have developed neurotropy in my both feet. I am under treatment for all these ailments.I had developed potts spine in 2009.But it is cured after a long treatment. I am 70 years old.But I maintain good physique and look less than my age.I have suddenly gone weak in my marital relations. I have erectile dysfunction. These have developed recently for the past three years. Kindly suggest me remedy for the dysfunction and if possible diabetes and prostrate. My average sugar is under control. Hoping to get some miraculous treatment from your institution.
My mom suffering from throat cancer, I done all the checkup in TATA memorial hospital, parel. Report suggested that squamous carcinoma moderately different in her biopsy report. Is there any homeopathic treatment for her?
What are the symptoms of breast cancer and what is the minimum age of its occurring? How we can cure it? Is any lump in the breast could be cancerous?
I am having some problem with urine frequency and lower pressure of urine and have to apply more force while passing urine. Is there any need to go for any prostate test etc. While I am having sound sleep of 6-8 hrs and not waking up for the urination. Please suggest me some remedy, proper diet and exercise.
Lungs are the most important organ of our body that has the responsibility of taking in the oxygen and releasing out carbon dioxide. When cancer develops in it, the entire body gets imbalanced. Lung cancer leads to more death than any other type of cancer, which is why identifying the symptoms and knowing the causes are instrumental in obtaining a timely diagnosis as well as in prevention of this disease.
Symptoms of Lung Cancer
In the early stages:
- Persistent coughing
- Chest pain
- Loss of appetite
- Sudden weight loss
- Coughing up blood
In the later stages:
Causes of Lung Cancer
Smoking: People who smoke are more prone to lung cancer. With the increase in the number of cigarettes you smoke, your chances of getting lung cancer increase too. People who don't smoke but are surrounded by the smokers also have high chances of being affected by this form of cancer.
Exposure to Asbestos: Asbestos is a group of mineral, which is present naturally in the environment. Lung cancer can occur due to the inhalation and ingestion of asbestos fibers.
Exposure to Ranon Gas: Ranon is a radioactive gas, which is formed naturally on decaying of radioactive elements. It is found in low levels in the air that we breathe and the water that we drink. Consumption of air and water having this gas leads to lung cancer.
High Levels of Air Pollution: Presence of high levels of dust particles and pollutants in the air that we breathe can cause lung cancer. 1-2% of lung cancer is caused because of it.
High Levels of Arsenic in Drinking Water: Consuming water with arsenic content is harmful as it directly affects the lungs and when the arsenic content is too high, it may lead to lung cancer.
Exposure to Chemicals: Exposure to certain chemicals like uranium, coal products, gasoline, diesel exhaust and mustard gas can also cause lung cancer.
Family History of Lung Cancer: Chances of getting lung cancer increase if your parents, child or siblings are already prone to lung cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
We live in an age where every single individual, more or less, is exposed to the risk of cancer. It is probably an unfavourable lifestyle we lead that deprives us of good health. This might alarm many but considerable changes in lifestyle can help you realize cancer as a preventable disease. Cancer does not only make you undergo severe suffering but it also affects your friends and family. The pallor of misery spreads wider than you think.
Here are some of the lifestyle changes to keep cancer at bay:
- Abstain from tobacco: Consuming raw tobacco or smoking tobacco can be equally detrimental to your health. Tobacco increases your chances of contracting the disease. As is known, passive smoking can also affect your health adversely. Tobacco can be the potential cause behind cancer of the mouth, throat, larynx, lungs, oral cavity and even the pancreas. It might harm your kidneys and cervix. It is upon you to quit tobacco at the earliest possible. One should also try and persuade friends and relatives to give up smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption: Alcohol consumption should be abstained completely. It has extremely harmful effects and it may even lead to dreaded consequences like cancer of the stomach, pancreas, liver and the heart.
- A balanced and nutritious diet: Deciding on a plant-based diet or a Mediterranean diet can aid your fight against the risk of cancer. A Mediterranean diet will involve green leafy vegetables, lots of fresh fruits, whole grains, mixed nuts, legumes and also the use of extra- virgin olive oil. Fish can be a safe bet but red meat should be avoided. One must also try to avoid processed meat as they tend to make you prone to the risk of cancer.
- Immunization: Hepatitis B and HPV or Human papillomavirus vaccines are extremely necessary to protect you against the sexually transmitted types of cancer.
- Sun protection: Caring for your skin doesn't arise from vanity. Skin cancer is one of the most prevalent kinds of cancer; the chances of this disease can be restricted by remaining in shade especially during midday, by wearing covered clothes and by using a good sunscreen lotion repeatedly while outside.
- Exercise diligently: Did you think it was okay to have weaker muscles and bulging layers of fat? If yes, you probably have grown numb to the inadequacies you face in the result. Unchecked fat can lead to obesity which further complicates health conditions. Metabolic activity differs from person to person. Regular exercising can help regulate metabolism according to the needs of your body. Physical exercise protects you against the risk of breast and colon cancer. Moderate or vigorous physical activity for 150 to 75 minutes a week respectively can reduce the risk of cancer.
The above discussed lifestyle changes have been clinically proven to improve your health and keep you away from the deadly disease like cancer. Hence, include these changes to your daily life from today to enjoy a blissful life ahead.