Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita KapoorYour feedback matters!
Sir, My wife is pregnant and 7th month is running. She is suffering from cough, feels some sound comes in her throat, tiredness and not interested to take food. This is happening since last one week. Doctor had prescribed Grilinctus syrup and pan 40 tablet. Is it safe the suggested medicine? Please suggest.
I had my last period on 20th feb which ended on 25th Feb. I had intercourse between 3-11th march Since then no periods. How many weeks pregnant am I? How do I count my weeks of Pregnancy.
I am 32 week pregnant. My scan Dr. noted that my uterus status is an unicornuate uterus. So my Dr. suggested take bed rest. They give tablet for this. The tablet is duvadilan 10 mg. Is it ok for this? Is unicornuate uterus serious in my pregnancy state? Bed rest means?
My friend period date was on last month 15th but still her menses not happened. On june 7th while she urinating she saw 2 drops of blood that is in brown colour that's it. She did her pregnancy test 2 times through prega news kit but it shows negative, I mean only one line appears. But still there is no symptoms of getting periods and today also she did test at home after test line down side one pink colour ended. So what is the result? Please suggest.
Hi, i' m 31 year old female, i' m in 6th week pregnancy, since 4 days i' m getting abdominal pain and little bleeding but it will be only during morning time. I' m taking lupigest 200mg daily twice and my dr has given sustain injection and she told me to wait for 1 more week and then get ultrasound scan through that I can get confirmed and she told me to take complete bed rest. Since i' m bleeding i' m scared. Can u please tell me what I should do?
I am 34 years old I have three kids all r normal delivery I hv pcod problem since before marriage. Even I hv thyroid tkn med 50 mg daily. I got done biopsy the result is minor cervical infection B z. Of tht Dr. gv me three months course of sevista. I got period last month but not this month. Reason pz Dr? I know about the tab it is estrogen n used for urinary bleeding. My question is why I didn't get my period? 13 years complete of my marriage. Pz give in depth ans Dr?
I am 30 years old female with infertility problem and also suffering from vaginal burning micturition & itching from 1 year. My doctor advised last month after capsules, candid vaginal capsules& ointment and also asked to sit in warm water with boricacid, but still burning & itching is there. She told sperms will die as ph increases near vagina is it so? What should I do please kindly help me to overcome this problem and to conceive soon.
I am 17 years old (female) and yesterday I masturbated using a correcting pen by mistake and after that I started bleeding. At first I thought that it was due to menstruation but I realized that it wasn't so because after that time I didn't bleed at all. Can you please tell what probably has happened to me and how shall I cure this?
Hi doctor. My cycle delayed and I am at day 35. Jus gone for beta hcg test today. Value is 57.5. Am I pregnant? later tonight I found spotting and I m restles now. What should I do now doctor? is it positive?
Maine first time sex krne ki koshis ki. Lekin penis ander ni dalwaya .halka sa andar gya blood bi ni nikla. Kuch ghanto bad dard hua or halka sa blood bi nikla .ab 10 din se kbhi bhi dard hona shuru ho jata h.kya m pregnant ho skti hu. Please reply.
I am 30 years old. I got intimated last night. My husband ejaculated little sperm outside Then I gave him oral and we had sex without protection. Is there a need to take Ipill? And even I had missed my periods this month. Did home pregnancy test shows negative? Do taking ipill is harmful? Plzz suggest.
I m 26 yrs old lady.I had an abortion last year n since that my health is not going good.N now m suffering from PCOD and I want to loose weight anyhow. Please suggest does it caused because of abortion?
￼Meet prominent food allergen’s
- An allergy is defined as when a child’s immune system oversights the important protein present in the food and starts treating is as an entity; it soon starts producing antibodies in the blood as a process of defence.
- The entire process triggers and initiates the production of a nitrogenous compound called ‘histamine.’ histamine production is usually associated with mild to severe itchy rashes, constant sneezing and in few cases associated with nausea and vomiting. In seldom cases, the child can complain of anaphylaxis (severe onset of allergic reaction).
- Most of the symptoms take a few days to develop and subside in few days and any such abnormal allergic reactions should be immediately be sorted by a child specialist. In most cases, the child eventually grows out of most of the allergens by the age of 5 to 6 years. However, fewer can continue to perpetuate lifelong.
- Below are the most common allergens listed which if not administered before 6 to 8 months of an infant’s life can give some serious troubles.
Wheat the common allergen, wheat protein gluten can be sensitive, especially for those under 6 months of age. Children can show persistent symptoms of being gluten intolerant by passing watery stools to developing irritability of skin accompanied by itching or developing rashes. Most of the symptoms associated with wheat allergy vanish off with the growing age. However, it should not be introduced into the baby’s diet before 6 months of age.
1. Milk - one of the most common allergens which affect nearly 2 per cent of the infant population. It is advisable to make sure that cow’s milk or any other variant should not be introduced before child’s first birthday, as baby’s tiny digestive system is still progressing to digest proteins and sugar from the milk. The best way to check the tolerance of baby’s milk consumption is to add 1 part of whole milk or cow’s milk with mother’s milk; one can gradually increase the quantity once assured that baby is able to take it all.
2. Eggs - the protein in egg (specifically egg white) is known to be the most common allergen, with the onset of the symptoms almost immediately. The best way to introduce eggs in the child’s daily nutritional intake is by cooking it vigorously till the white turns solid and also ensuring, it is separately given to the baby.
3. Fish - child can show sensitivity towards any form and type of fish by developing skin rashes being difficult to digest; there should be introduction of small portion of well-cooked salmon or cod in the diet. It can surely be introduced after 6 months of exclusive breast feeding.
4. Peanuts - peanut allergy is known and common allergen. In most cases, it is associated with severe skin rashes. It affects nearly 1 child in 50. In most cases, babies grow out of it by the age of 5 but, introducing raw peanuts in child’s diet should be prohibited.
The above mentioned are the most common food allergens noted and in most cases baby grow out of it, however, utmost care should be taken to introduce the above food list in conservative quantities to initialise successful weaning.