Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita KapoorYour feedback matters!
Hii I am 24 I had unprotected sex on 02.02. 16 had taken I pill 04.02. 16 before 53 hr, my last date of period was 20.01. 16 pls reply when my will period come in this month.
My frnd. 28 yrs. Old. Want to know is she have any problem regarding conceiving or any other problems if she marry at the age of 33 - 35. please rply with advice.
I have irregular periods from starting, I checked it wid Dr. She asked me for thyroid as well some other lower abdomen test. After checking reports there is no need of medicines if I wil loose my weight everything will b fine. But after some time I consult it wid some another Dr. She prescribed me some medicines on the basis if my earlier reports tb estil, progestil and metlong-500mg which I continued for almost 5 mnths den I stopped dem coz of my increasing weight. After leaving those medicines in feb 2014. I m hardly getting meses i. E 4 times in a year wid a very less flow 1-2 spoon blood hardly. Last flow I had in january. Please help me.
Where do I start. I have alway had lumps in my breast. Always very lumpy. Went for a mammogram and ultra sound yesterday. Well I don't know why this one upset me so much. Was very teary. That the mammogram first to be told that they had to do more imaging on the left. Then the U/S and was told they.
Hello Doctor, On Feb 14th I became cozy with my gf. We both had foreplay. I rubbed my penis over her vagina. My precum might have entered her vagina. It was 5th day of her periods. I was scared because she was saying that she is feeling pain down there. So next day she took I pill in empty stomach. After 3-4 hours she vomited. Today on 22nd she got her period again. She had travelled for more than 24 hours. Is this a reason she got periods again? Or is this sign of pregnancy? Please do answer.
I have been using deodorants from a long period of time, by the end of the day my body smells a lot, somewhat I got to know deodorants causes body to smell after its effects are over. I have left using deodorants from past 1 week but still by the evening the body Odour rises, and I sweat a lot, so kindly guide how to reduce body Odour.
I have missed my last period hence as per doctor consultation I have taken unwanted kit mifepristone on 12 jan and got my period on 14 jan, after that I had safe sex and every time used condoms. But till date my period not came its 9 days late now, I have checked through pregnancy kit, result is negative but my worry is why period not came. Not I have to travel for one week as per office work. Very much worried. Please suggest way. Does cycle changes after taking mifepristone?
Hi, my wife is 24 years old. I have small baby of 6 month. Since last 6 month my wife's mc period is not came. Is there any thing wrong. Cause today gvt aashaa has called and she told that it's good to come mc period within 6 month. So I asked hear. It is right to come within 6 month or what. Should we go for gynaecologist or wait. And please tell me about copper T. Is it good for health or not.
Over-the -counter drugs are not for all even if the problem is common, as there are certain conditions which hinder the proper functioning of the medicine in a person. Thus, before popping a pill we should always consult a trained practitioner. Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation are some of the health and sex related problems that can lead to the use of Viagra. This drug was released at the end of the 90s, and it seeks to help people who primarily suffer from occasional impotence and other related issues. These problems can be caused due to psychological problems like stress and anxiety, as well as other reasons including heart disease, diabetes and other such chronic ailments. Yet there are many instances where this drug does not work. Let us find out more about the causes for the same.
- Heart Conditions: To begin with, Viagra cannot be ingested by anyone and everyone. If you are a patient of any kind of cardiovascular diseases and have been prescribed drugs that contain nitrate, then Viagra is not for you. This drug can hinder the work of the medicine and cause some serious side effects, which may make your chronic ailment even more problematic and severe.
- Side Effects: Viagra tends to have a lot of side effects for people and does not work efficiently in such cases. One of the most prominent side effects includes prolonged and persistent headache, which can actually last days. Also, the patients may suffer from temporary colour blindness and may not be able to tell colours like yellow and orange apart.
- Narrow Blood Vessels: When a man gets an erection, the blood usually flows at a rapid rate into the penis so that the member increases in terms of size, thickness and length, with subtle changes in the colour as well. This happens through the blood vessels where the blood flows in from. These are known as in and out vessels. If these vessels happen to be too narrow for a patient, then the erection will not be able manifest. This is also one of the primary reasons why Viagra does not work for some people.
- Arteries: One of the other reasons why Viagra may not work is the arteries. If the arteries are too narrow and not strong enough, then they will not be able to support the flow of blood for the erection to happen. This can cause problems in achieving and maintaining an erection, in which case Viagra cannot work properly.
- Drug Intolerance: The primary work of Viagra is to help the blood vessels in relaxing. Yet, it is possible that the patient may develop some amount of intolerance towards the drug that will end up restricting its action.
There are many instances when a drug like Viagra may not work. In such cases, you can turn to long term therapy or ask your doctor about any alternative medication for the condition.
I m 28 years female don't have monthly period from last one month, checked it with pregnancy kit but it shows negative two times but still now I don't have period kindly suggest me wat should I do.
We suggest that women should get a health check-up done even before trying for pregnancy, as any other medical conditions needs to be treated before trying for pregnancy.
Ovarian cyst. It is in left side of Overy. About 3 cm in diameter. I am giving her siocare (Albert David ) syrup. Kya ye thik kar sakta hai. Agar nahi to please thik hone k liye dawa prescribe karen. .
If you notice blood while urinating, you must consult a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.
I have itching in my lower abdomen and vagina area, taking various medicine and suggestion, but no result came, now what should I do? please tell me.
I am 25 years old and have gained wgt from 58 to 70 kg in last two years. I used to never workout, bt since last 2 yrs I stay away from home and hav been eating lots of fatty food. Can anyone give me healthy diet plan?
Abortion is the process of terminating pregnancy. It is induced, either by the use of medications or by surgical procedure. The term abortion is usually used to denote induced termination. Unsafe sex is one of the major causes of abortion, even though it is legal under a number of circumstances in most countries. The term miscarriage is used to denote spontaneous termination of pregnancy before a fetus develops. In other words, miscarriage is denoted as spontaneous abortion in medical terms.
What are the causes of abortion?
Causes of an abortion or miscarriage may be due to fetal or maternal complications. Some of the fetal factors include:
- Unwanted pregnancy
- Abnormal development of fetus, either due to abnormal chromosomes or teratogenic factors.
- Immunological factors
- Problems with implantation
- Serious health diseases like kidney disease
What are the homeopathic treatments for abortion?
Homeopathic medication system is one of the most popular and widely accepted holistic medication approaches used all over the world. The choice of remedy for any disease is based on individualized symptoms and lifestyle habits using a holistic method. In such a way, a state of complete wellness can be achieved by eliminating all the signs and symptoms that the patient is suffering from. The main objective of homeopathy is not just to manage the adverse effects of abortion.
Some of the homeopathic remedies that are beneficial in treating abortion or miscarriage are given below:
- Aconite Nap: Helpful in treating anxiety, excitement or fear experienced before the procedure.
- Apis Mel: Medication used during the 3rd month of pregnancy
- Aletris Far: Treats conditions of typical abortion that is done due to anemia or weakness or other conditions affecting the mother
- Arnica Montana: To manage abortion that is done after an accident to treat the mother
- Baptisia: Used in treating abortion is done due to shock, fever or mental depression. Often used for women under the age of 21.
- Sepia: Used when there is an abortion during fifth to seventh month of pregnancy.
- Thuja: Used to treat women who have a history of gonorrhea.
- Syphilinum: Used for treatment when there the abortion is done due to syphilis.
Related Tip: "Methods of Abortion for Unwanted Pregnancy"
I am having hypothyroidism but since 1 year it's understands range. I suffer from irregular periods. But from last 3 months it's cycle was normal. Again this month it didn't come. My gynae had done ultrasound and found everything ok. Only she suggested me to exercise daily. But why this problem still persists?
I am 21 year old student. Me and my boyfriend had sex last week and we didn't took protection. I need to take i-pill because of that. I started bleeding from next day. I initially thought it to be periods, but I already had my date starting of the month. I am scared and I need your opinion in this.
Salt salt salt. Table, rock or sea which is the best.
It's like asking mirror mirror on the wall who is the best among all.
Table salt, sea salt, and rock salt are all the same thing: sodium chloride. And they all have the same sodium content (40%). The differences are primarily in texture and taste.
Table salt is made from rock salt harvested from inland deposits (with iodine sometimes added as an extra nutrient). Rock salt is made from similar sources, but it's usually additive-free and has a coarser texture. Sea salt, as its name suggests, is harvested from evaporated seawater.
The unrefined version i.e. Rock salt and sea salt has more minerals compared to table salt as during the refining process table salt loses calcium, potassium, etc.
Consequently, it has a slightly different flavor. In the end, though, they all contribute equally to your total sodium consumption.
Just remember whichever salt you are planning to use. The "amount" you use is of utmost importance. Too much of any of them will have a negative effect on your health.